youtu.be/W5eoXXO9a4U
>StateDep Press Brief (Heather) 1/4/18
youtu.be/JMbzP6Dfqlo

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Tamarafuniciell/status/950782150290362369
twitter.com/bglaettli/status/950988478950625280
washingtonexaminer.com/the-biggest-hillary-clinton-scandal-no-ones-talking-about/article/2645361
scotusblog.com/case-files/cases/mccutcheon-v-federal-election-commission/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

DACA don wants amnesty for all

Deport everyone.

Allahu akbar!
Death to America, death to Israel, death to the Jews, victory to Islam.

>2020

AWOO

FUCK NIGGERS
FUCK JEWS
FUCK ATHEISTS
FUCK MUSLIMS
FUCK LEFTISTS

????

I know the wall is important to a lot of people, but to me the single most important thing he has to do is end chain migration. That is the killer.

Explain if you favor DACA and why. I personally think that unless you get an extremely strict immigration system set up and no citizenship for illegals that this is a mistake.

whatdo yputhinktrunp says about immigratuon during state of the union?

>get mixed mesagges from Trump on DACA
>"Fuck it, let's just push clean amnesty!"
>suddently midterms
>still no DACA
>Trump starts blaming you for it
>realized you have been bamboozled
Looks like Dems can't into basic strategy

Inshallah, friend. You have the wrong thread! Let me help you.
May Allah, PBUH, guide you next time.

Do you know or have you ever known anyone of Russian descent? Think carefully, because the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence could well be interested in your answer!

In a letter from the Democratic senior minority counsel for the committee, April Doss, various individuals and groups were told to reveal not just any Russian citizens with which they have associated but anyone that an organization “knows or has reason to believe [is] of Russian nationality or descent.” Any degree of Russian blood.

Senate demanded information on
>Anyone of Russian descent involved in the 2016 election OR
>Involved in some capacity in "activities that related in any way to the political election process in the U.S.
= So individuals and groups are expected to reveal names and association with anyone with any Russian blood who acted 'in any way' with any aspect of 'the political election process in the U.S.'

- The demand for information from the Senate has gone out to a wide range of individuals, including Jill Stein. As a struggling third party, it is particularly concerning for the Green Party to disclose its supporters and associations to a committee composed of members from the two dominant parties.

The forced disclosure of such names has long been viewed as a threat to core constitutional rights.
- In the 1958 case National Association for the Advancement of Colored People v. Alabama, the U.S. Supreme Court ruled against Alabama in seeking the list of members from the NAACP.
- The court ruled that the disclosure of such names “may induce members to withdraw from the Association and dissuade others from joining it because of fear of exposure of their beliefs shown through their associations and of the consequences of this exposure.”
- The Court found that the act of disclosure itself creates a chilling effect on speech.

>it's another "Trump betrayed us on DACA!!!" screamed by faggot shills dropping blackpills like Michael J. Fox handing out Halloween candy episode.
Reruns suck, this is worse than when the gorillas are being nice to each other.

of COURSH

Yeah goyim, DACA DON is a traitor, amirite? I have been here since 1923 on this here PTG, an OG. This is reddit central. There is no bill that has been signed or that has been proposed, but Trump is now a golbalist.

you pretty much need
wall
end chain
or you are not really doing anything you will just get illegals coming then having babies, or legals coming directly as a chain
ending lottery is nice too

CIVIC NATIONALISM BRO
IT DOESN'T MATTER WHO THEY ARE
WHAT MATTERS IS THEIR PLAN

I’m not Russian but this is sorta concerning.

sure looks like they are ready to trade The Wall and RAISE Act for DACA

isnt chuck schumer's brother a russian ?

What's the point of the wall if daca don is gonna give amnesty to everyone who comes here illegally anyway?

> that image
The thing is, it's already proven 100% that the Russian government directly manipulated the election and Trump. Just need to put all the dots on the final statements to finish up the investigation and pull everything together.

>trump about to come to switzerland
>a group of liberals, like literally 15 people in total are making a """""""""scene"""""""" on twitter and try to collect signatures to keep him out of switzerland

twitter.com/Tamarafuniciell/status/950782150290362369
twitter.com/bglaettli/status/950988478950625280

Literally an embarrasment. Twitter is nonexisted in our country basicly and they really think they can do anything.
Im super ashamed that these kind of people being voted into a party.

That's some pathetic desperation. But is anyone surprise? Feinstein is an evil Jew.

I'm a Baby boomer that wants cheap labor, low taxes, low property taxes, and Medicare to cover everything.

*thinking face emoji*

ONGOING FEDERAL ELECTION COMMISSION INVESTIGATION INTO AN ALLEGED 84 MILLION MONEY LAUNDERING SCHEME
>ONGOING FEDERAL ELECTION COMMISSION INVESTIGATION INTO AN ALLEGED 84 MILLION MONEY LAUNDERING SCHEME

- An ongoing Federal Election Commission investigation into an alleged $84 million money laundering scheme orchestrated by the Hillary Victory Fund — the $500 million joint fundraising committee between the Clinton campaign, the Democratic National Committee, and Democratic state parties.

- Based on former DNC Chairwoman Donna Brazile’s public comments, a memo by former Clinton campaign manager Robbie Mook, and months of reviewing FEC reports, the Committee to Defend the President has filed an FEC complaint accusing the Democratic establishment of using state chapters as straw men to circumvent campaign donation limits and launder money to Clinton’s campaign.

- The Hillary Victory Fund solicited six-figure donations from major donors, including Calvin Klein and “Family Guy” creator Seth MacFarlane, “papered” them through state parties en route to DNC and then the Clinton campaign.

- In reality, the fund either never transferred $84 million to state parties, sending the funds straight to the DNC, or it made the transfers without state parties having actual control of the money. In either case, the fund violated campaign finance laws in precisely the way the Supreme Court deemed illegal in its 2014 McCutcheon v. FEC ruling. And that’s only the tip of allegations in this particular iceberg.

If and when the allegations are confirmed by the FEC, Clinton’s $84 million money laundering scheme will go down as the single largest campaign finance scandal in U.S. history.

washingtonexaminer.com/the-biggest-hillary-clinton-scandal-no-ones-talking-about/article/2645361

The Committee to Defend the President () has filed an FEC complaint accusing the Democratic establishment of using state chapters as straw men to circumvent campaign donation limits and launder money to Clinton’s campaign.

In either case, the fund violated campaign finance laws in precisely the way the Supreme Court deemed illegal in its 2014 McCutcheon v. FEC ruling: scotusblog.com/case-files/cases/mccutcheon-v-federal-election-commission/

And that’s only the tip of allegations on this particular iceberg.

The Washington Post’s Dave Weigel, the only mainstream reporter to cover the scandal, acknowledged most coverage of the FEC complaint has only appeared in conservative media.

The FEC’s investigation of the latest Clinton scandal is already underway and could result in significant legal jeopardy for the Democratic establishment, their major donors, and Clinton herself.

>wont trade wall for daca
>trump asks for wall, ending chain, and ending lottery, and makes daca only green cards

>We should not have a physical barrier on our borders

Why do these people have doors in their house? Just open up your door for all, there's nothing to worry about!

Green cards are a pathway to citizenship

Nobody cares about a random private citizen

It's 2018, the election was over a year ago

DACA is acceptable only if they have no path for citizenship AND the birthright citizenship is revoked. If either of those are still present, the Reps are basically gifting millions of future voters to the Dems.

why did the white house censor Trump?

>birthright citizenship is revoked
need a constitutional amendment for that

>baby boomer

what I get from this is that the dems chances are worse but the map is easy for them. Thanks Nate.

>dropping blackpills like Michael J. Fox handing out Halloween candy

House immigration reform bill doesn't include a path to citizenship, it includes renewable work-permits for 670,000 illegals while cracking down on people who overstay their visas, E-Verify, puts an end to chain migration and Diversity Visa program and to funds build a wall.

is that a fair compromise?

yea but they think they are getting immediate citizenship for nothing
this deal is not gonna happen
trump will get wall threw secure border act, and just temporary action on the others

>already proven
So you should have no problem posting said proof?

Concerning #DACA injunction: “We find this decision to be outrageous, especially in light of the President’s successful bipartisan meeting with House and Senate members at the White House on the same day.,” says @PressSec.

”An issue of this magnitude must go through the normal legislative process. President Trump is committed to the rule of law, and will work with members of both parties to reach a permanent solution that corrects the unconstitutional actions taken.”

Then that's what it takes to accept DACA. Anything less is shit

If Trump cucks on DACA we should all kill ourselves in protest. Let's start a suicide pact, guys!

SAY IT WITH ME:

DACA DON
A
C
A

D
O
N

Civic nationalism is the last stand of Jews and guys with Asian girlfriends.

They are right tho. The wall is an absurd extremely expensive proposal that Mexico will not pay for. It will be the taxpayers that will pay for the wall fully. Borders need to be secured, but a wall is one of the most idiotic things proposed.

> Another Hillary investigation
and just like 20 others made in the last few years, nothing will come out of it. She might be shady, but everything was done with "legal" loopholes. Kinda like what Trump used to do in his business. Believing that she just blatantly slip up and has somekind of damning scheme orchistrated is idiotic.

>Implying Trump will still be President in december 2020

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHAHHAHAHHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Judicial Watch's Chris Farrell:
>"The text messages today show that [Peter Strzok and Lisa Page] were synchronizing - first of all, leaking - but then synchronizing their story...That is a level of investigative misconduct and abuse of process that is off the charts."

p-pls respond. Im just afraid these people will put my country to shame

No, nothing is. They're shills. Now they'll say that because the kids aren't shot on the border it's AMNESTY KIKESUCKER DON.

It was clear that the President misunderstood or misheard DIanne Feinstein's comment. That didn't stop the AMNESTY DON shills, though.

I agree with your interpretation.

>unlimited immigration and we make white tax payers pay for it!
>and we owe 20T in debt but ignore that!
>and people are the main destroyers of the environment we claim to care about!

weird times

>Trump doesn't understand person next to him.
Do you really want dems to have more ammo for Dementia/alzheimer memes

Yea, but that's assuming that's what they actually get. If that's their starting negotiation position then what they really get will be less than that.

keep it up miller

also powerful people like that never go to jail

clearly if i was that negligent with government material i would go to jail

>a wall is one of the most idiotic things proposed
Cool, then you are OK with me coming into your home uninvited, eating your food and fucking your daughter? Remember: any sort of security to your home is racist and not giving me money, shelter and fresh pussy is bigotry

He loves shutting lying Jewish mouths

why would trump make a deal when republicans own the entire government?

i can't wait for miller's eventual "fall from grace" and everyone on /ptg/ claiming they never liked the guy anyway

The only Jew in there that I like

>Unrealistic number.
NOTHING unrealistic about them.
What is UNREALISTIC is that illegal people are used as bargaining chip by Democrats to fuck Trump over. These people should be GONE. Their place in the current immigration argument SHOULD NOT even exist. They are not supposed to be where they are now.

Buy them a plane home, send 'em back = Democrats lose every 'bargaining chip' they had.

Based.

True

>Trump has convinced his enemies that he isn't to blame for his own aides stopping DACA
HOW DOES HE GET AWAY WITH IT

I've said it before, Miller is literally a samurai sword of a man, he cuts so hard and swift and precise

>mexico will pay for it
we are sending mexico rapists and drug dealers gang members, we are not sending our best

using a jew against jew globalist tactics. trump you madman.

>Judge blocks DACA ending
The Judicial Branch has some real funny ideas of what it can do these days.

Liberals: wtf we hate chain migration and birthright citizenship now

Because if something isn't related to the budget or if it adds to the deficit after 10, you need 60 votes to end the filibuster. Without 60 votes they can just debate it forever

You can get a lot of shit pass your enemies when they don't take you seriously

Why? Never happened with The Mooch.

Another one down

Some fag who took a pic of submarine is sitting in jail right now IIRC.
Flynn got got for lying (or forgetting) when he was interviewed by FBI.
Mean while Huma fucking Abedin lies about backups under oath to congress and to feds, no indictment coming for her.

It's fucking nuts how people are so fine with justice system that is demonstrably one sided.

and of course right after this story breaks...

HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHA

SAY GOODBYE TO TRUMPS SECOND TERM!!!!!!!!!!!

Fuck you, apologist piece of shit.

I wonder how mad they are that they can't call him nazi or white nat because he is ethnic Jew.

or Spicer..

Supreme Court or (((9th Circuit)))?

Now this I can get behind.

Fugg I gotta vote democrat next time its da only way

>THE MEDIA STILL THINKS THAT A LIVE BROADCAST OF A MEETING TO THEIR OWN CAMERAS ACTUALLY MEANS ANYTHING

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Tuesday shows that 43% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance. Fifty-six percent (56%) disapprove.

The latest figures include 28% who Strongly Approve of the way Trump is performing and 45% who Strongly Disapprove. This gives him a Presidential Approval Index rating of -17. (see trends).

Gallup has announced that it is ending its daily presidential tracking poll which means Rasmussen Reports is now the only survey firm still tracking presidential job approval on a daily basis.

TRUMP IS A MILLER PUPPET
TRUMP IS A MILLER PUPPET
TRUMP IS A MILLER PUPPET
TRUMP IS A MILLER PUPPET

The trump curse scares me

I need help understanding this commie-double speak.

>Trump is a ________ puppet.
itsallsotiresome.gif

>Trump is Miller puppet
>they haven't realized that Miller does this on Trump's behalf
"How to get caught in the most obvious ruse in political history 101" by DNC