Can you even call yourself a president if the judicial branch bends you over it's knee and spanks you every time you...

Can you even call yourself a president if the judicial branch bends you over it's knee and spanks you every time you try to do anything as "president"

And yet the flow of Muslims into our country has completely halted...

I literally and personally know that's bullshit my friend

The 9th circuit gets overturned more often then a slut at a fray party. They are a fucking joke and there should be consequences for the constant bad calls.

I deal with a few judges in NY who get over turned constantly and they dont give a fuck, and will make the same decisions until the higher court forces then to rule otherwise.... on the one case that is appealed... because there are no consequences.

>the judicial branch isn't partisan, it has totally unbiased members.

you have to be 18 to post on this board user.

why does it make you happy to have more Muslims around? Honest question.

Why is the judicial branch allowed to make an executive order law?

I could give a shit

Honest answer.

Stupid question
Honest assessment.

No you don’t, faggot.

Yes, I do, you asshole

>I could give a shit
>Treasonous party
>Doesn't care about importing religious zealots opposed to their "principles" as long as they vote for a welfare state
Checks out

No
That's why we say he should crown himself emperor and execute these commie kikes for treason

It's almost as if the US justice system is annoyed to do their job. Wonder why that is...

Trust me bitch, i would much prefer all the religious brainlets drop dead. I could give a shit WHICH religion you turds participate in

Get over yourself, you raging faggot. Stop trying to engineer migration. The idea of an ethnostate is so practically flawed it's retarded.

>The idea of the United states pre hart cellar is so flawed
Holy fuck, you are a drooling retard.
>Engineering immigration
The fuck does that even mean?
Are you so brainwashed/ retarded that you really believe anything short of open borders is an "engineering" of our immigration policy? LMAO

Anti-Trump threads are shill threads.
Don’t reply.
>the more newfags know

MAKE Sup Forums GREAT AGAIN

I said migration, not immigration

Lrn2smrtplz

Fuck you, Sup Forums is ours now

>personally know
as a jihadi rag head, guess you would be the expert on muslim infiltration

Here's how you fix judicial activism
>Get hundreds of conservative judges to make judgements soley on their political beliefs
>Start circulating in the news there's a judicial crisis that must be stopped because (((muh Nazis)))
>Let liberals intoduce constitutional amendment allowing judges to be dismissed
>Vote for it bipartisanly
>dismiss entire 9th circuit

>more often then a slut at a fray party
sheer pottery

>9th circuit is the one that's been BTFO
Not on single challenge has held. Even Obama's Hawaii boyfriend got smacked the fuck down on his chain migration ploy for granny.

Religions of Atheism and Nihilism goes first. Into the pit missionary!