19th-Century German Church Is Demolished To Make Way For Coal Mining

Explain
youtube.com/watch?v=DZO7EkoTVSM

because tons of villages have been removed for coal mining. this is just another one. that hole is a fifth of your capital and provides energy for a lot of people

Its a church anyway they would give false sermons and be into kikery and raped kids there

Well, at least it wasn't to make room for a mosque

So? 19th century is basically yesterday in Europe. I'm pretty sure my own house was built before the 19th century if I think about it. Unless it's a historically relevant place it holds no special value.

It's like they don't have enough coal already. Germany will burn.

GAPTILAGISM :DDDD

We need more jobs and energy for advertising billboards and big screen TVs! Companies need profits!

>herZOG

If they could build nuclear power plants then they wouldn't need coal.

But also this desu.
It's not very or special, 19th century brick churches are a diamond dozen.

Guys it's just a church.

who cares? old buildings are extremely inefficient

I live in a house built in 1910. I wish someone would come demolish my shit up.

>U can't demolish that, it's old lol

Gotta love capitalism
Sheckles > people and culture

>Diamond dozen

Is this to replace the energy that was provided by the decommissioned nuclear plants?

>demolishing a symbol of a religion derived from judaism founded by semitic people
>bad

b-but they said germans are green and sheeit
coal is like so last century

fucking two faced cunts

Why are you dense?

Coal mining
>gathering resources
>improving economy

Church
>waste of space for retards
>offers nothing to the economy
>brainwashes people into slavery
>probably run by a pedo preist

Nobody goes to church since most people aren't religious. So why should we have some old shit blocking the path for more work to the people?
I'd rather see more money to the economy than some dilapidated building.

spotted the communist

I thought Germans were boasting about their wind turbines but i suppose it didn't work well

Spotted the neet.
>shit, work to do?! better shit in my adult diaper and throw it at the world

>Aerocratic Atheist (msg me on r/nu-atheism-canada)
namefagging is haram, achmed

I don't care about the church (19th century lol), but coal mining? Aren't you a bit retarded on the topic of energy?

>DEUS VULT
>defends atheist gommist

the fuck man, put down the krokodil

memeflaggot shills gtfo

Thank goodness, maybe with more redpilled jobs like coal mining your people will stop vote to let in more muslims

Who needs art and spirituality when you can have a higher GDP?

nope, that sucks.

fossil fuels is best.

welcome to capitalism
culture doesn't pay dividends, so it gets sold

The modern german church is a joke anyways.

Priests report you to the police if you're anti immigration.

>>offers nothing to the economy
T-t-tourism, can you spell it ?
>probably run by a pedo preist
You aren't aware that women can be priests too ?

You say that now......
Then one day you will wake up and it will all be so ugly.

Your army is a joke too since now it unironically has political commissars.

honestly churches and priests are a mixed bag, I hear all the time about cucked priests and churches. I'm Catholic but most of the priests that have ever worked at my church told me that we need to protect our culture from foreign elements like immigrants and muslims. At my church we only ever prayed for the troops overseas, never for refugees or any of the other things I hear about from other places

Why replace? No power plant is enlarged, they just consume that much area to keep running. Look at google maps to see the huge lake areas those plants created. You can litteraly see all three lignite minng areas in Germany on satellite images that show the entire country

If your ancestors had built that house you would know exactly the TLC required to uphold it.

Oh, no! A religious object is removed so an industrial site can develop!

ZOG is destroying that church, as you can clearly see in that photograph.

nuclear is the best but you guys pussied out after Chernobyl, which is odd considering the Germans would probably have the safest, most well managed plants in the world

We actually stopped building more nuclear power plants once we had to import uranium and gave up the imminent nuclear power stragetegy

The shutdown came only after fukushima

reminder.
will they pay the toll?

The problem is not the coal mining.

The problem is that we've abandoned religion to the point where these churches aren't valuable. There just aren't enough people who will pay to keep that church running, so might as well sell it to the highest bidder.

(If it happened because of eminent domain, that's a problem too.)

Filthy Jewish capitalism

Hooray! Another Dagon spirit trap goes down!

>explain
sentimentalism < resources for the nation

noones this stupid right?

Fuck off Iqbal!

greens
aka
leftists
aka
jewish pawns

no really, these eco salafists are constantly demanding to shut down stuff they dont understand which keeps the coal mining industry alive and causes more environmental damage and pollution

Its just the power of capitalism.

so fucing link it

>shut down nuclear reactors because they are dangerous
>Start coal mining instead, because that's the greener alternative to nuclear power, especially if the mines swallow villages
Retarded
More retarded
The most retarded
German

>XIX century churches that survived 2 world wars are not special
>but pic related is a protected building
Fuck. I guess we really can't catch up to the West.

>pic related is a protected building.

Who the fuck decides what building is "Worth protecting"?
generally bureaucrats who read about a building and rubber-stamp it.

personally i think a more grotesque building should be created in London with a far greater carrying capacity to contain the cancer that's spreading to other cities, ugly buildings make good statements and an explosion in London hardly kills any Britons these days. let it rot!

>You aren't aware that women can be priests too ?
You aren't aware that women can be Sick Fucks too?

Well western people dont need it when they are actially worshipping Satan instead.

Good wholesome satanic family values!

All you degenerates who seriously lack moral fiber should try it sometime!

This is a beautiful building, not like all the monstruocities builded in the XX century.

>19th century

Nobody cares. Every fucking village has a church way older than that.

>19th century church
When are you fucks gunna stop with these lies?
It's not a 19th century church, every single god damn old structure in Germany was destroyed just like it was in 95% of Europe.
That's a reproduction not the real deal there is absolutely no reason to care about it
Is it sad? Sure, but you shouldn't have any god damn attachment to it. It's a fucking fake, you're basically arguing that it would be a tragedy if the Parthenon in Nashville being destroyed was an international crime against humanity.
Fucking kill yourselves

>survived 2 world wars
Except they didn't
They had to be rebuilt

Christcucktianity is the true Satan
Ffs actual Luciferians are just Promethian worshippers in a different jacket, meanwhile christcucktianity destroyed Europe and stagnanted it's growth for a thousand years

burger pls stop

Just use a fucking nuclear energy.
Even Hungary building new nuclear station, and instead Merkel shouting down all your existing nuclear power plants.

yeah, the nearest church to where i'm sat was painted green and turned into a mosque
you can still see the christian engravings under the green paint

Been happening since forever - when the coal mine leaves the region will undergo terraforming.

In Saxony they built a new water landscape with 50+ lakes, interconnecting canals, etc.

> not moving the building
German engineering is shit.

They decomission anything nuclear in lands, that would inevitable become part of eurabia.
If they would not, dirty bomb jihad will begin.

>muh Paris Accords
>muh EU Green Energy
>Fuck Drumpf for getting USA out of Paris Accords
>Drumpf is fucking climate
>muh climate change
>Fuck Drumph and wh*Te People

This photo was taken in Romania.

You can not actually.

Faith directly determines the landscape. Abandoning God in favor of the sand daemon would bring the desert. Not prosperity.

So it is really different.
> who needs any good fruit, when you can have a sandnigger voting for you?

This is the non-national democracy, ladies and gentilemans.

But NPD would not be enough for germans. You have to repent your work with ottomans against Christians throughout past 2 centuries. You have to cut that bad tree and throw it into fire.
Same for France and lately - USA.

jesus said you don't need church to be a christian.

read the book don't read the book
remember it's been rewritten a bunch

Imagine explaining a mud or a jew, that their daemon den must be demolished, because there is no money.