Just to be clear about this issue

Just to be clear about this issue...

How would you feel if the government forcibly removed the Bibles from your home or the cross necklace from your neck?

There's no equivalent. This clothing is a literal form of oppression (all forms of it) and should be outlawed. Putting on a cross is a choice.

I always dress up like a Muslim woman when I am killing Jews.

Your face should be outlawed nigger.

t. Angry Somalian

I don't have any bibles because I am intelligent enough to understand "god" is a fairy tale cooked up by the Jews to try and keep the sheeple in line.

t. Britcuck soyboy

Try reading the actual Bible.
I'm surprised it's not banned for anti-semitism

Sorry all of my spare time is already booked for watching camwhores

>Bibles from your home or the cross necklace from your neck?
My what? You are mistaking the rest of the world for Italians.

Compare Iran before and after revolution. This oppression is a more modern shift

it already is illegal to wear a mask public in my state... though it's an anti Klan law, and probably wouldn't be enforced on Muslimas.

monkaS

>hijab and chador are ok

If you take that mask off? You will die.

It's IN PUBLIC you retard.
Nobody cares if you wear a tutu at home.

If you don't make feminists to say it's wrong you have nothing.

In my state it is illegal to wear a mask while in the commission of a crime.

You point is moot.

>anti-secular
good

Here's an idea: how about we expel all Muslims from Western Civilization? Then we won't have this retarded burka vs. niquidb vs hijab vs bimbimbob debate.

>Your home
These are sandniggers, mutt.

deportation of all muslims will solve the problem anyway

You're a massive faggot, islam is cancer and mudshits are subhuman trash.
Just to be clear about this issue...

What is clear is that these people have no reason to be in our lands.
>wut about the whites who adopted islam
We cannot deport them since they are not foreigners. But we exile them.

actually most muslim males are based as fuck. You should make friends with a few of them. The most loyal friends I have ever had are Arab men. I've done business with Arabs and muslims for years and often a handshake or a word is as good as gold.

Yes they do some fucked up things but it is a society of honor, loyalty, humbleness, self-control and order.

Sounds familiar?

HItler himself admired the Arab empires

In speeches, Hitler made apparently warm references towards Muslim culture such as: "The peoples of Islam will always be closer to us than, for example, France".

please neck yourself

T. Shitskin

Fuck off you disgusting mudshit.
Arabs go into the gas.

Old boomer feminists think it's wrong.
It's millenial feminists fed with (((intersectional))) ideological diarrhea from the US who think it's progressive to defend that.

wrong, if I want to hide my face in public I should be able to
Just ban muslims from doing it

yes I agree the british should cover their faces as well.

you don't get to hide your face and then act like everyone should know who you are

but women, convinced not only that they have psychic superpowers but that everyone else does too, will demand this be done, only to lose everything the feminists before them sacrificed their lives for when they reduce themselves to anonymous objects, and blame everyone else for their self-imposed objectification

>thinking that anti-western and anti-secular is a bad thing

What are you, some athiefag?

Just wait till these pseud-Jew twats start stealing shit by hiding under their rags and crying muh raycist sexist when they get stopped at the door

Add a clown face and a baklava guy with a gun to that.

Who cares about hitler you stupid fuck, you are overdosing on satirical memes. Hitler didn't have to deal with sandnigger bombings

False equivalence, but it would still be appreciated. Abrahamic religions are for niggers.

This is why I ignore people who wear sunglasses.

t. Muhammad

One chooses to wear this the others are born into a culture that forces them to wear a burka or stones them to death. There can be no peace with Islam.