Louisiana teacher handcuffed forcibly after asking questions at board meeting

At least America has freedom of spe-

theguardian.com/us-news/2018/jan/09/louisiana-teacher-handcuffed-forcibly-after-asking-questions-at-board-meeting

Other urls found in this thread:

wgntv.com/2017/10/31/there-will-be-no-lawsuit-nurse-reaches-settlement-with-salt-lake-university-of-utah/
youtu.be/8sg8lY-leE8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

wtf I hate the police now

Can't wait to see the excuses Sup Forums pulls out to defend their heroes in blue

O'er the land of the freeeeeeeee

it was a low iq nigger cop...LOL
i want to see that nigger in a MALL
h ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ha

Play stupid games win stupid prizes you fucking liberal cuck. Don't waste time with stupid questions, especially when confronting authority.

Do you shake the officer's big strong hand and thank him when you see him in McDonald's, queer?

Lol. Women are so easy to arrest.

Staged psyop shit.
It's so unreal it fools the gullables.

She had a right to say those things
He had no right to abuse his position.

She should get a $38,000 compensation package.

So you want to convert our society to a totalitarian state? Fucking idiot clown, eating all that corn has made your brain develop poorly.

Who are you leftoid shills that spam muh polees brudalidee muh boodliggers garbage around here constantly? Fuck off, no one cares. There's worse shit going on the world than some fat bitch getting regulated for mouthing off like the rules don't apply to her.

Go worry about your rapidly declining white populations.

she literally looks like this meme

why does white woman have a nigger name?
why is there an armed police officer in a school board meeting?

I'm reading in other forums that this level of corruption is very normal in small town america. Is that true?

This.
It's called law and order. Follow the law, shut the fuck up when talked to by authority. Simple as that, cuck.

That pic must be your wet dream fodder

probably because either the school board is commies OT the teachers union is commies

commies are ALWAYS problems

Why is there a cop at a school board meeting?

Because freedum aint free.

WHITE LIVES MATTER

WHITE LIVES MATTER

NIGS IN A BLAN-KET
FRYEMLIKEBACON

NIGS IN A BLAN-KET
FRYEMLIKEBACON

WHAT DO WE WANT?
DEAD COONS!
WHEN DO WE WANTEM?
NOW!!!

The school board decided to give the superintendent a $38k raise. Meanwhile the teachers haven't had a raise in years, they restructured their pay plan so the teachers earn even less through anciennity, the schools are underfunded, etc. The superintendent is also unelected or something.

The cop was there to intimidate them while the board explained why they voted to give the man a raise.

Said it yesterday, will say it again: I expected much worse watching that video. Teacher was a worthless, entitled hambeast cunt. When that nig dropped her to the ground and she started screeching like a banshee I laughed my fetus straight off. So satisfying to see a worthless bitch who thinks she'll never face consequences facing consequences.

>Simple as that, cuck.
LOL you just agreed with me, you nigger IQ mutt.

I bet her pussy got wet when she got handled by that BBC officer

Oh, look a nigger acting like a fucking nigger. Surprise, surprise...

Couldn't wait to put the white woman in handcuffs so satisfy his pathetic desire to exert control and authority in his pathetic nigger life.

>Funderburk also said the marshal who arrested her is a school resource officer who is employed by the school board and he "was not acting in any official capacity on behalf of the city of Abbeville."

School Resource Officer:

>School resource officers (SROs) are sworn law enforcement officers who are responsible for providing security and crime prevention services in schools in parts of the United States and Canada.

I can see why he followed his masters’ orders so willingly. Who would want to lose an easy job like that? Too bad for him it's going to back fire and if it's anything like the Salt Lake City Nurse, the teacher might be looking at a big pay day.

Nurse story:

wgntv.com/2017/10/31/there-will-be-no-lawsuit-nurse-reaches-settlement-with-salt-lake-university-of-utah/

Is anyone going to post a video so I can decide for myself or should I just believe what anyone says on the internet?

>corruption stares you in the face
>better not even think about questioning it!

You people are such sheep. And you're PROUD of it. That's the really hilarious thing.

>its a Sup Forums does liberal mental gymnastics to justify a cop intimidating a teacher into accept a rich person screwing them all thread.

> the fuck up when talked to by authority.

Ahh hahaha hahahahahahahah

The Authority told them it was okay, so it must be. Lol.

I love seeing liberal cunts get BLACKED

youtu.be/8sg8lY-leE8