Clearpoll $POLL

Clearpoll $POLL

>Decentralized blockchain polling system that can't be changed or manipulated
>Not a trace of kikes on the development team (mostly whites)
>Coin ticket literally named after us
>Our fucking savior from the JIDF and liberal shills

This is /ourcoin/ guys. Why have you cucks not accumulated this yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ePO2dvDgYdc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Go back to /biz

Well fuck.. Thank you for bringing this to my attention.

Is it just used for pollling, or.. am I missing something here?

Fucking scammers, worse than shills.

The scam is to try to get you to dump some money into their silly coins so they can make a quick buck selling to you. This is same level of scam as my "mom" mades 93423424 an hour shit you always used to see in comment sections.

JIDF shill spotted.

Monero is /ourcoin/

>Implying any of you guys make enough money to drive up the price of anything. This is literally just bringing a new platform to your attention in the times of fake news.

can we come up with an uncorruptable blockchain system for VOTING?

Monero is also /ourcoin/ but /poll/ is literally named after us. Monero is also a great way to cash out by trading it for fiat money to drug dealers at a slight discount so you can avoid taxes.

Not so long as the Jews control our voting system, but one can dream I suppose.

Poll was right again

POLL is not a shitcoin. Been on a steady rise since the ICO at 0.12 cents. Great team, clearify release is on the 17th, big partnership to be announced, they never let down on announcements, two projects, one coin, never a better time to buy in, easily 2x profits in the next week.

i hears Tulips are a good investment OP can i interest you in some bulbs?

>harnessing a board to invest in a coin that shares its name

okay

youtu.be/ePO2dvDgYdc

Ugh... what a stale comparison. It's the most popular go-to for people that want to feel smart... even though it's dumber than a burlap sack filled with shit

Horizon State is this but 6 month should further along in development, also it’s made in a country that understands democracy,

Checked, that’s it boys. Going half in.

This will explode on the 17th. Glad I got in early.

Wew lad

Many individuals grew suddenly rich. A golden bait hung temptingly out before the people, and, one after the other, they rushed to the altcoin marts, like flies around a honey-pot. Every one imagined that the passion for altcoins would last for ever, and that the wealthy from every part of the world would send to coinbase, and pay whatever prices were asked for them. The riches of the wolrd would be concentrated on the shores of the coinbase, and poverty banished. Nobles, citizens, farmers, mechanics, seamen, footmen, maidservants, even chimney sweeps and old clotheswomen, dabbled in altcoins.

Poll is one of the few legitimate projects in this sea of bullshit, it solves a real problem, there is big news coming on the 17th too, I expect it to jump a lot soon, its market cap is so low

Dogecoin has a capitalization of over two BILLIONS and is literally a joke crypto. So who knows...

>1million people
>each invest 100$
hurr durr you need to be a billionaire to drive up prices
you just need useful idiots

>late stage capitalism is real