New Project Veritas

A Project Veritas undercover investigation has revealed a senior network security engineer at Twitter suggesting that his company turns over the private communications and deleted tweets of President Donald Trump to the Department of Justice. If true, it is yet unknown whether Twitter is voluntarily disclosing this sensitive information or acting under a court order. Twitter is currently in the midst of defending itself from left-leaning criticism that President Trump hasn’t been removed from the enormous media platform for violations of Twitter’s Terms of Service.

youtu.be/jUtr7fNwagg

EVERY TIME
>happening
>veritas
>o'keefe
Absolutely garbage, don't even need to watch to know it's just another hidden camera on some literal who with more cuts than some emo tranny.
>k-keep supporting us p-please

They good work. Alternative media is donation based.

[skepticism increases]
He's never going to get anyone big because you don't get power by blabbing what you've done at a bar to someone you barely know

@niggers

I still think it exposes the internal attitude of these larger platforms and media outlets. They did get a big CNN anchor admitting there was nothing to the Russia story.

He isn't doing anything worth giving money to, it's literally at most:
>private company does x which aligns with liberal belief/bias

But usually it's "heavily cut footage of some 'Jr. Sr. Assistant program co-ordinator of X' saying some stuff on hidden camera while having drinks.

The only people who don't realize these things already are too stupid to ever know them at all. The most he has ever done is get ACORN renamed.

>provides hard evidence of things we suspect
>Does nothing
This is what 3rd stage denial shilling sounds like

I agree it isn't perfect. It's obvious these companies are biased but it is nice to have some proof of it.

yeah, he’s got a bad attitude. must hate himself

>private company has political bias
WHOH OH MY GOD GIVE THEM DONATIONS SUCH INCREDIBLE INVESTIGATIVE JOURNALISM NOBODY COULD HAVE PREDICTED THIS XD
neck yourself retard, go argue against SJWs on youtube, it's a better use of your time than Veritas

I guess, he could try to do something worthwhile and more legitimate than the same hidden camera spook job. Using doctored footage in thr PP video was a massive blunder too

Why is it sensitive information, OP?

Wait a minute. Are you suggesting Trump is using a private sector, non-sanctioned, third party platform managed by people without security clearances .. to discuss classified information?

If Twitter is sharing Trump's DM conversations with the DOJ (dubious, given O'Keefe's pattern of splicing interviews in order to present a completely different testimony) .. it should be a non-issue. It's their (Twitter's) data and the TOC you sign when you create an account make this abundantly clear.

Further, everyone discussing classified information needs to do so on a secured, government-administered system. The TOC you sign when you request a security clearance, makes this abundantly clear. That's literally why James Comey was investigating Hillary.

Lastly, California is a two party consent state. Did O'Keefe film someone without their knowledge and permission then host the content? If so, that's a fucking felony lol what a dumbass

Vetitas was good but now they just do more nothingburgers that just damage their credibility

Good thing Twitter is dying.

> Good thing Twitter is dying

The only thing keeping Twitter afloat at this point is our idiot president tweeting and the mountain of Russian bot accounts running circle_jerk.exe every time he posts some shit.

Legitimate users are dropping like mad, and businesses have stopped asking for advertising and analytics because, well, there's so many junk accounts on there.

I stopped using mine months ago, so did most of the "SJWs" Sup Forums likes to get mad about. I see raids getting manifested on here all the time, like "hey guys let's get this new hashtag trending and redpill the normies lol so based leejun amirite?"

And every time this happens I'm over here just like who are you going to "redpill", some fucking Malaysian cubicle farm slave ordered to shit post for Skittles? It's literally the "trolls trolling trolls" that Sup Forums used to be.

Twitter used to be the safe space and this was the trolls trolling trolls space. Now Sup Forums is a safe space hug box for Trump cultists, I'm inevitably going to be accused of being a deep state shill, and Twitter is a shit box of bots programmed to troll other bots.

Twitter is in fact circling the drain and I can't wait for them to go bankrupt, simply because how the fuck is Trump going to have his 3am Alzheimer's induced temper tantrums.

He'll finally actually look fucking presidential, simply because the free market will take away his favorite toy.

This was the first video of several, wait for the rest to come out before acting like a total spaz- too late.

I'm sure THIS time it will actually be something.

> wait for the rest to come out

lurk moar, froggot

> California is a two party consent state. Did O'Keefe film someone without their knowledge and permission then host the content? If so, that's a fucking felony lol what a dumbass

bing

ITT: Asshurt literal cocksuckers mad that their nigger tier platform is going to get suspended for apying on the president.

Hang yourselves, communist scum.

things we suspect they are doing while all along they vehemently deny doing them.

project veritas does great work and is extremely important. who else is exposing these fourth columninsts. what about the expose of white house (king bananaa) bob creamer and his network of communist saboteurs.

You're painfully stupid, user.

This would be huge if it was true.

Twitter Ebonics wont be missed.

>developers have access to information and share it with the government who would want it

no way stop this can't be. It's impossible. NOOOO

>twitter is a saudi company

Twitter is headquartered in San Francisco, California, USA.

They have a handful of Saudi investors and offices in New Delhi, but they are an American company.

Don't disseminate falsehoods on the internet. That's a dirty Russian thing.

tic

You're such a bitchy motherfucker.

Oh man! We're going to get to read that Trump wrote "Jake Tapper is a huge cocksucker" in a never sent tweet! This is going to be great!

>discussing srs private stuff or incriminating stuff over DM
>not using a secure method of communication
>trusting the platform to respect your privacy
Normies are retarded. More news at 18.

That’s why there are three separate ongoing investigations, and multiple indictments...

>The only thing keeping Twitter afloat at this point is our idiot president tweeting and the mountain of Russian bot accounts running circle_jerk.exe every time he posts some shit.

You forgot pizza and money laundering. Globalist companies don't die until the illusion is too strange even for the public.

BAMPO

>more cuts than an emo tranny.
hahahhaah

the shills are out for this one already. have a bump

>using a secure method of communication
no such thing exists anymore

>i swear im not a shill
really surprised he didnt say he even voted for trump

seething leftist faggot detected
twitter is getting BTFO on twitter

As in every company, those with access to the production database can do this if they really want to.

I worked many places, where I could poke around if I wanted to do, but I didn't do that unless it was required because of a bug, tracking or whatever.

But it's quite alarming though when he brags about it like this. In most companies that would be a reason to fire you. If customers hear this, in this case users, they are going to think you are a very unserious business and they are going to complain and in worst case find an alternative.

kek nice

their sr engineer bragging on tape about snooping on people and handing over data to whatever, this is pretty much kill. Again if it was against paying customers as in companies, they would start bailing and tons of them would file serious complaints.

I worked a few years with customs and shipping, this shit right here would be kill for you. The worst thing they fear is you leaking their customers against to competition so they can snatch them by underbidding and whatnot

bumpu