Sorry guys, but I am unironically voting for HER in 2020

>2018
>Having strong beliefs in any political ideology.

>The Queen of Feels

I wish she would. I want to be alive to witness teh inevitable meltdown.

Oprah is a decent person sure, but the Commander in Chief is also the leader of the military. You cant send fucking Oprah to discuss the nuclear disarmament of North Korea.

is it possible for us to push the oprah 2020 meme to get dems excited about her? trump with 4 years of presidential experience would destroy her.

Meh. I'm over Trump desu. She seems like a smart gal, and would likely hand over those roles to her top diplomats and cabinet members. I'm sick of this chaos, though its still really fucking entertaining.

I doubt Oprah would being nationally beloved and have her name dragged through the mud to run for president, as much as she probably enjoys the circle jerk that she should.

>Being this delusional.

Oprah is like Beyonce to women and younger people. She's like a queen to them, and from what I know she has a very clean past.

Why? Every single thing that has been said against Trump applies to her at least as much if not more.

She would unironicaly be identity politics the vote.

oprah is too chill to run for president. she just wants to stoke the flames and make people think it's a possibility to boost her ego.

You can't send fucking Trump either. The moron was playing chicken with millions of people's lives.

This is a joke.

>asserting dominance is harmful
trump's 'button tweets' were mere states of facts. in the past there was an implied threat that we could make NK a smoldering wasteland. trump just came out and said it.

meanwhile our news media is promoting the notion that trump is unhinged so that makes the threat real to NK. that's why they're opening up relations with SK. trump is a master.

Oprah is about as qualified as Trump.

Once Harpo sees how her skeletons are coming out of her closet with her connections to the global cabal, wanting morbid population decreases, hanging around and feeding degenerates likevHarvey Weinstein fresh meat, and her tape of needing white people to die out...she wont EVER want to run.

Oprah has unironically some of the best business sense in the US. I don't think I could vote for her, but at least she's a self made woman. I can always respect that.

>what I know she has a very clean past.

WaPo just posted an article about stupid shit she has done. I don’t know why everyone on here thinks that a ton of people on the left want her to run. They don’t.

2020?
h ah ah ah ah ha ha
so a white bitch couldt beat the clown
and now a black niggarete is going to win?
h ah ah aha ha ha ha ha
who is gona vote for her?
Mexicans sure NOT!!!!!!
Now give me a mexican bitch to candidate!
...oghhh mexican man dont like that...

Oh Yah. That'll be great.
Spend 4-8 years dismantling the rogue alphabet soup Nazi's , bringing back accountability, then turn around and have
Oprah give it all back to them.
Grand plan.
Suppose we make Chelsea Clinton the VP. While we're at it. Rose Magowin Secretary of State.
Gloria Steinem can be speaker of the house.
Wow tremendous idea.
Free castration for all men

I'm not sure if a woman is able to become President yet, but I can assure you that the first one that does will be black. Much harder for a white woman like Hillary to excite the black voters and get them off their couches to go vote.

>trump with 4 years of presidential experience would destroy her.

>unironically elect a reality TV show star
>haha my reality TV show star would destroy this other tv show star

whew lad. the real tragedy is how pathetic the US would look with 2 television personalities running against each other for president.

Kim Kardashian 2028
FeelsBadMan.jpg

fuck that she will do the same bullshit the last 5 democrats did, nothing. they pretend to care about the common people but they dont. bernie2020

She'll be good to vote for her if if she really cares about this country cuz she won't be paying attention to the other holes of death

so...... "your with her"

do the math
LATINO 60% of USA
BLACKS 15% of USA
ASIAN uffff not gona vote for BLACK WOMAN

>shitskin drones not voting d like they're told

>implying 99% of voters aren't dead

I think we all this oprah soap is just a distraction
I think the real candidate is going to be some latino guy..dont know who...but is gona be for sure.I mean how easy is he gona take californa its just ridiculuuuus
Thez are testing how the public is gona react with this oprah ape

Dems don't need a latino candidate to win California, c'mon bruh. They win California with a sack of taters, it's automatic. Like Texas with repubs