Black people are literally claiming racial superiority now. They're literally being nazis right now

Black people are literally claiming racial superiority now. They're literally being nazis right now.

Why is this allowed?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_the_United_States
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Civil_War
alwaght.com/en/News/101045/US-Warship-Crashes-into-Cargo-Ship-off-Japan-Coast,-7--Sailors-Missing
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Marxism

>reddit spacing

Why cant they write normal sentences?

Liberalism

>Blacks
>Believing themselves to be superior
I would literally rather have dogs in my cities than black.

Trade a dog for a every black man, woman and child and the cities would prosper once more.

They are literally inferior to dogs, below subhuman level.

Welfare kings and queens will die when the chloroform holding, jewish hand will be broken and stop holding the sleeping white giant from awakening.

Because Americans love niggers so much they let one run their country for 8 years after electing him twice.

American Nigs are beloved and worshipped by the American Whites. They're given record deals, movie roles, even jobs under "diversity quotas" just because they're black.

Americans are a laughing stock even before you mentioned the whole 56% thing.

>Coolest kang in da world

The inferiority complex of blacks is just insane. I feel sorry for them.

The Negro gets a pass because even their Leftist defenders known they're a bit "simple."

That's a rigged race. Dogs are sentient.

Just ask them what did their kind invent and watch them commit suicide.

explain yourself confederacuck

Empowered by Jews.

>Why is this allowed?
Because your grand-grandpa fought the wrong people in ww2 and so did mine.

Says the Union faggot.

Behind closed doors, most white Americans hate nigs, even liberals who just use them as pets.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_the_United_States

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Civil_War

>large majority of black population
>fattest population of whites and blacks

you people are pathetic honestly

What is "The Thirteen Colonies"?

If the world descended into a madmax like dystopia, then maybe. Savagery and lack of empathy would be a desired trait.

The funniest thing is my grandma used to call me ''little monkey'' a lot. Niggers are so pathetic.

No you don't.
Your entire country voted for a nig twice, and were happy under ones run for eight fucking years.

Pathetic.

Thirteen colonies are the real Americans..

Yea claiming your entire race to be Gods sounds an awful lot like black supremacy to me... but all I hear about is white supremacy...

Niggers are literal subhumans where 95% are only capable of raping, stealing and killing. Can any psychiatry-fags here explain how it's possible for them to reach this level of delusion?

Seriously this, what the fuck is wrong with these subhumans?

>europe projecting again

>Why is this allowed?
Because they can wake up tomorrow, but they're still niggers. Don't let it get to you user

Peanut butter hahaahhahahah

You know what, I like Korea, and your country is pretty much 95% one race.

I have literally fuck all to come back at you with. You win this one.

disgraced by it as well desu
It's fucking disgusting
A lot of americans are illiterate, don't know any history.. But the USA is still a great country.
If it wasn't for nigs we'd have reached mars by now.

Everyone instinctually knows the racial hierarchy. This is allowed BECAUSE it’s false. Whites aren’t allowed to make the same claims BECAUSE they’re true. You don’t understand anything until you understand this. Right and truth have now switched places with wrong and falsehood. Everyone knows this, even those proclaiming falsehoods and elevating wrongness. That’s the nature of evil.

>Why is this allowed?
Because whites are too feminized to declare a 4th Reich.

Damn you're right

If it was not for the Jews introducing Christianity to the Romans we would be in another star system bey now.

let them they'll just get BTFO

Sounds like a nigger hate thread to me.

Not a Jew-sucking psychfag, but this is called the Dunning-Kruger effect. Basically, it's possible for a person's intelligence to be so low that they lack the mental capacity to recognize their own deficiency. Said another way, if a person has never experienced what it's like to have a rational mind and to use critical thinking, how could they recognize it in others, or recognize its lack in their selves?

It's like when you give the retard kid prom king or whatever. Nobody is worried about Nazi Congo ever happening so they just let them LARP as kangz

Indeed. And if the white European man wasn't be too preoccupied with participating in its own dinstruction, we'd be on our way there now fella

while this is true
we WOULD almost certainly hate pure niggers
what they in the states is mixed black/whites

Wouldn't you be mad if you were black?

How is a kid that young already balding

i mean, it's called paragraph spacing in most western countries

>plebbit does it so it must be bad

>It's ok when we do it

>It's bad when Black people do it

Why are stormfaggots so easily triggerd?

This is being promoted to make people hate niggers again, and the niggers are dumb enough to go along with it.

Nigger and jew love is a historical fluke, not normal at all.

>Your entire country voted for a nig twice
I don't think you know how elections work

1. It's good to say things that are true.
2. It's bad to say things that are false.
Why is plebbitor 'logic' so easily annihilated?

>using one of the most cucked countries as an example of europe

I love the meme and all, but does anyone actually understand how they can claim to be KANGZ, yet claim to be oppressed by muh ebil inferior cave-dwelling whitey at the same time? Isn't that kind of a contradiction?

WE WUZ

This.

motocross?

I finally understand WE WUZ KANGZ. I guess the answer to unlimited self-hatred is to overcompensate with infinite narcissism.

They have severe inferiority complexes.

Because despite all the bullshit no one thinks they are equal. Minorities and women are treated like children.

Using a cucked country is a great example of what Europe is today. We're all getting cucked you know this fellow britbong. Also r u a southerner?

Man this Black Panther movie marketing is getting out of hand.

>White supremacy is true.

Literally 99.99% of all people are and were plebs just because white nationalsists have no shame of priding themselves with the sucess of other few selected individuals doesn't make your ideology more rational.

Pure retardation

>fucking guy is actually wearing a damn oil driller hat
hahahaha

Peanut butter is Aztec and peanuts are native to South America. The rest of the world didn't even have peanuts until the Jews started the slave trade and brought peanuts to Africa. Africans adopted the paste made from peanuts into their own food, so now Africa is associated with 'groundnuts' rather than America.

Another case of Jewish identity theft.

>paragraph spacing
>didn't write a paragraph

This.

they just like life on the plantation, nigger.

God seriously fuck off atheists.

What you said is absolutely true, but it doesn't refute or even address white nationalism. What plebs like you don't understand is that success and breakthroughs don't happen in the vacuum, and they don't happen out on the tribal savannah.

Different peoples have different average abilities. This leads to different peoples creating different sorts of societies. Even the most elite members of a group must participate in their society - the society is the support network that allows them to innovate. Almost everything of value that has ever been created has been created in white societies. You remove the infrastructure of the lower-intelligence whites and the innovators have to be the ones out in the fields. An innovator is absolutely responsible for his innovations, but consider than many of them could never have happened in a non-white society.

The point is that whites create a particular type of society that allows this to happen at all. And many times the individuals that end up making breakthroughs do so as a matter of luck and opportunity rather than raw genetic talent.

What does this even mean? Is this the stormfaggot way of saying "I'm triggerd?"

Because society doesn’t allow whites to claim racial superiority but they do allow blacks to do it. Please go lie in a hole and die.

My the state of the world got me feeling super depressed. I have to stay away from all media for a day and focus on my duties as a wife/mother and make a great dinner and put my energy is cleaning. Bye fellas

lol P. Diddy is a narcissist lol

Greg Mack found that out the hard way

Relax, it's just another example of Cargo Cult. Look it up if you don't know.

>how can we be kangz? just tell everyone that we are!

Sad.

"Lol mississippi is factually the most poor state (I'm an academic sweetie) because of rednecks and racism. Obviously the only thing between mississippi and having a high gdp is RACISM. It's all the whites' fault." *sips tea behind mountian view in seattle*

>What plebs like you don't understand is that success and breakthroughs don't happen in the vacuum

Yes it comes after generation of wealth after an acedemic class has formed, you can see it already happing in China and India two countries that were rual shitholes for most of their existance but are rapidly advancing in academia

>Almost everything of value that has ever been created has been created in white societies

Most of if it not all of our basic foundations comes from Babylonian "shitskins" that laid the essential concepts of time (yes 60 seconds->1 minute system comes from Babylonia) as do infrastructure central government etc.. Every great person has build on the shoulders of other great people, when you have half a millenia where Europeans had the most wealth it is unsurprising that people who spoke the simmilar language who had the wealth to built universities made up the scientific elite. When Persia had a golden age before Europe it in turn was making up the scientific elite. It's a question of wealth.

Modern Humans have never been seperated from another more than 30.000 years, that is not a significant time to have made significant evolutionary changes between isolated populations happen like major breakthroughs in intelligence.

It means there's no justification for it, it's just reddit spacing

What am I to tell my white sin when he's being bombarded with cultural Marxism telling him and brainwashing him he's evil, how to I reverse the conditioning.
Obviously I tell him how great he is, cause he's my baby and is, I encourage him to look at ppl like Napoleon, and such buts it's o so tiresome

Says the guy named after a monkey

Again what we're saying isn't that far off. But consider India. I just read an article about some poo leaving the hatch open on a 2.9 billion dollar sub and ruining it for a year. This doesn't happen in white countries. What you have over there is not poos forming an academic class and innovating. What you have is poos poorly copying white technology and failing, while they breed out of control and shit in the streets. Also consider that the upper classes in India have literal Aryan ancestry, so even if you attribute high ability to them, would they have it without their ancestry? It's like when liberals give credit for Obama's intelligence to niggers when he's actually half-white. Show me a purebreed nigbeast like that and we'll talk, but they don't exist.

It's not fair to call Babylonians shitskins as we don't know enough about them. But the absolute fact is that white technology is available to the entire world, but the entire world doesn't have an equal standard of living because there's a severe differential in the ability to implement this technology. You could give space alien tech to niggers but it doesn't mean they're capable of using or maintaining it or that it will improve their quality of life because their average IQ is too low.

Not only is 30,000 years PLENTY of time for this when you consider the founder effect and many other factors (like neanderthal ancestry), but it has undeniably happened. Intelligence differences between races are strongly validated by all science. Intelligence was proven to be 60-80% heritable, beyond any question, several years ago.

Niggers just want to be respected, is that really too much to ask?

>This doesn't happen in white countries.

Pic related

>
It's not fair to call Babylonians shitskins as we don't know enough about them

WE WUZ! Memes aside ancient stone statues of babylonians in Iran match todays arabs, crooked noses and hairy, just like they are today

>ntelligence differences between races are strongly validated by all science

Not one gene has been proven or explained to correlate with intelligence, mostly because we don't know how diffren genes that form the same exact proteins result in diffrent results regardless of ethnicity, there are brothers and sisters with varying intelligence

I literally don't know. I will literally ask my neighbor. She literally told me she likes BBC and this literally may be why it's allowed.

What's that a picture of? What incident?

I'm not claiming they were white, I'm claiming we can't certainly call them shitskins. Iranians aren't white, but they're Aryan, and they're not shitskins, for example. No one considers Japanese shitskins either. Do those stone tablets show their skin color? Regardless, it doesn't matter because race and skin color are not the same thing. Clearly they were intellectually capable people.

The genes don't need to have been isolated for the heritability of intelligence to have been proven beyond doubt, which it has been. This is the mainstream position now, btw. Brothers and sisters have different genes. They only share about 50% genetic similarity. Also, regression to the mean exists.

We'll be making you slaves next nigger.

AHHA MY NIG
*smacks lips*
YOU BE SAYIN
*grabs crotch*
WE
*mugs a senior citizen*
WUZ LIKE
*swipes EBT card*
HOL UP BRUH
*does the crip walk*
YOU TELLIN ME
*sucks teeth*
WE WUZ
*loots nearest store, sets cars on fire*
KANGS AND SHIT SENPAI DAS RITE
*takes a knee against social injustice*

I hope he buys the Panthers

How can niggers be kings when it is illegal to hold a royal or nobility title as a US citizen?

WE

:D:D:D:D

So is Maine or Vermont the whitest state in America?

alwaght.com/en/News/101045/US-Warship-Crashes-into-Cargo-Ship-off-Japan-Coast,-7--Sailors-Missing

>Clearly they were intellectually capable people.

We have ancient egyptian paintings showing nubians were also part of the higher society.

>They only share about 50% genetic similarity

Then twins should have the same exact IQ, they almost never do and it varyies even if its only a single point no one has explained how that would be even possible if intelligence is determined by genes. Unless you show how something works you have no proof. You can't just claim The devil is sucking mortal souls into hell because you discoverd gravity, you must also explain why gravity pulls mass together.