White rapper cuts ties with H&M

It just keeps getting funnier and funnier

>blacks and whites literally admitting that black people look like monkies in a petty attempt to virtue signal
My sides

What's amazing is that the whole thing was obviously an innocent mistake.

We should be raking the liberals over coals on this as this proves their arrogance, how many young brown girls died in H&M sweatshops in the third world, yet THIS is what gets them angry?

Talk about male privilege

I had a coworker a few years back who had been trying to eat more fruit, so he had a bunch of bananas on his desk. A company rep came over to the office who happened to be a black dude, and the moment my coworker saw him enter he quickly grabbed the bananas and shoved them under his desk. Turns out he'd seen the black dude, the bananas, and thought "oh shit I'd better hide these incase he thinks I'm covertly calling him a monkey". Of course, all that action succeeded in highlighting was that HE made an association between black people and monkeys.
This whole story is exactly the same thing. Wonderful example of progressive hypocrisy.

G easy hahaha this phaggot and macklemore should get married

>white
>rapper
Pick one. Who behaves like a nigger is not one of us.

Also, yes, its good to see lapdogs of liberalism bitting the hand of their corporate masters.

What's the image he's buttblasted at?

that image in the op except "coolest monkey in the jungle"

Oh, no! Not a white rapper!

The association with blacks and monkeys is back in the public eye. Good. especially during these racially volatile times. Excellent.

What's more, the dumb arse lefties did it too. The left really are a thick bunch of swivel eyed nut jobs.

I love being a winman.

I would rock that lmao, it just screams, "Fear me"

Lol. If a white kid wore that it wouldn't be racist. If a black kid wore that 5 years ago it wouldn't be racist.

whoever designed and gave the greenlight for the Production of this Sweater did this on perpouse. to damage the Image of h&m. i bet it's a shitskin or a leftie. h&m is going to sue them

i doubt that. seems like Sabotage to me.

maybe, just maybe, H&M doesn't think of black people as monkeys and saw nothing wrong with a child being associated with a mischievous animal?

In Spain fir example "mono" (monkey), means also "cute".

The Persson's who own the majority of shares in H&M are Swedish Lutherans. This would never happen to a Khazarian.

these shirts are now collectors items worth hundreds on ebay, i bought 10 shirts the store thanks niggers and lefties

WE WUZ KANGS AND SHEEIT

In fact, this shit was written by his manager and this cokehead doesn't give 2 fucks. Anyway, it's FAD-easy the one who needs H&M. Not vice versa. Imaging losing profit over some niggers who despise him anyway for
>muh white mediocrity
>muh white rappers
>muh cultural appropriation
I'm ashamed that he's Ukrainian. #NOTMYNAZI