Abby Martin interviews Ahed Tamimi, a full exposeure on how Israel treats children

Abby Martin interviews Ahed Tamimi, a full exposeure on how Israel treats children

youtu.be/yV1HwG1_phs

Why do we support Israel again when they act like Animals?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ka8ej0im4Mo
youtube.com/watch?v=ra45nX9JmW4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because they'll cry about getting "genocided again" if we don't give them state of the art weapons and equipment

Because they're gods chosen people, even though they had him killed?

abby martin is a dumb bitch that sides with the palestinian animals because they have a worse image on the international arena.
she would had been a rabid jew lover a few decades ago.

You mean this decade?

Or maybe this decade.

How are Palestinians animals? They just want freedom

>still doesnt excusee that fact that she PUNCHED a soldier
>but im the victim here
no wonder the jew wants them out, they are aggresive and brainwash like chimps.

>at risk of dying any moment
>give a casual interview on the street relaxed and carefree
lmao pick one

*We dont support israel.*
A true american to me is one that admits that the people from israel are just as bad as all the other durka durkas.

they are dumb animals with no tie to that land. there never was a state called Palestine.
they are the descendants of invading arabs.
they smelled their farts for centuries there and were pushed out when the jews bought the land.
they could have left a long time ago to other kebab countries. but they are disgusting rats with no shame.

>not their clay
>better to have jews in one place that is easily nuked then spread around like cancer

explain to me why older pallestianians have no hate towards the jews, they worked together with the jews
While young pallestiantins hate, go murder, go punch, and are the ones going on a stabbing spree
The old jews saw this happen, lived it...

Thats because islam brainwashes and enforces hate, Isreal is doing eveything as a defense againts Young pallestians who pick up a knive and go kill jews.

You cant be a republican if you support palestine over israel.
Your party loves the kikes.
Maybe time to look for new political party cause yours is on the jew gold take as are the democrats

>Sweet nativity Jesus.

You have issues.

O no! The poor muslimes!!

>Why do we support Israel again when they act like Animals?
Usually the best way to deal with animals, is to treat them like animals..

listen retard, if you want to side with those cockroaches do it.
stop posting vintage pics of hajis while being triggered by what i type.

>t. JIDF

You mean this older palestines?

Cause i have a bunch of them here and boy they hate the jews.

And the jews will bomb a water tower that leaves 6 million in palestine withou t electricity or water.
One little faggot teen with a knife
Or a bomb that injures many kills a few and leaves over 6 million civillians with no electricity or running water in a part of the world where you need those two things more so than other places.
The jews are the bad guys in this one friendo dont let the us government, the media, and the rest of the jewish infiltrated world tell you otherwise

>why do we support israel
Since when do we support Israel?

ahmed tahini was trained by her terrorist parents to be a propaganda tool and goes around spitting on and swinging at IDF guards so they can take video of her getting manhandled to sell to western news organizations. hopefully she goes the rachel corrie route some time soon.

You want newer pictures?

They look even worse.

israel is colonzing their land in defense? so if someone attacks you you go send a bunch of people to live on his land in self defense?

>shalom sandniggers are warring with salam sandniggers

man you really are tryin hard, even to hard id say

>

arabs deserve genocide

that family would happily bloodily sacrifice Ahed, and she would go along with it, to further their political ends

the GCC and Israel have put their foot on the throat of this BS...maybe without the oppressive Palestinian groups like Hamas, Hezbollah, and Fatah, and families like these, the Palestinians can move forward with Israel for a peaceful solution

That's what happens when you actually care about the people that dies.

muh keedz

>Complains about nonwhites being killed
>has a swastika flag

Abby Martin is hot, would fugg

I refuse to post the corpse of charred kids.

I won't give masturbatory aid to our local psychopaths.

Because they kill Muslims and that’s reason enough to give them guns

Your either a Muslim or only mad because the Jews are doing the killing

Let me get this straight. Hitler literally came up with a plan to give Jews Madagascar, and after they demanded (and received) Palestine, Hitler is the bad guy?

typical stunt photo brought to you by butthurt kebab media
youtube.com/watch?v=Ka8ej0im4Mo

it was always about (((them))) and nothing else but ((((them)))

think it might have been more the killings that made him the bad guy not the reallocation plans for survivors

Fucking kike you subhuman fuck out of my country stop defending the fucking jews,do you know what the fuck were those bastrds doing before ww2 in our country!?
Jidan infect.

>this much damage control

We all know 9 year olds are fair game to fuck and go to war in islam. praise the prophet muhammed. The only way your shit threads work is if you pretend to live in a vacuum. Which you do and prey on the ignorant. Fucking lefties,man.

Who said i was complaining guy.
If you click my post id youll clearly see i said a true american to me is one that acknowledges that israel is just as bad as all the other durka durkas.

Everyone already hates most of the middle east but some people still like jews.
Informing people that the jewish capital is essentially a bunch of genocidal bullies with a millitary budget that makes all other sandnigs cry.
The point is to demonize the jews in the eyes of the rest of the world.
All it takes is a few facts and show a normie enough atrocities that the jews have created and thats how you convert norms.
In no point did i say omg they should totes not be killing each other.
I want them to kill each other, im just sick of my government giving the jews more and more money when all the jews are doing is trying to destroy western civilization.

in loc sa te caci pe tine despre evrei care nu mai traiesc in romania ai putea sa fii critic la adresa tiganilor, ungurilor, americanilor, uniunii europene.

What foul magic is this, why does this gif give me an instant erection

>They kill the russians thats good enough reason for me to teach al queda how to use weapons effectively, supply them with weapons ammo and money they otherwise would never have.
>911 happens
>Why did i give those bastards guns, money, ammo, and extensive training.

Boy you are fucking stupid.

>Damage control

This people it's dead already.

I have nothing to protect you do.

>This people it's dead already.I have nothing to protect you do.
your English is dead too. tend to the mules, Pablo.

>Abby Martin
Not hysterical

You're a disgusting person. Zionists need to get the hell out of the West Bank

dam that in-depth perception sherlocks holmes dam

>the jooz ebil. gas the kikes
>retards on this thread siding with zion

welcome to /nupol/

Enjoy escapism dude.

That's your only friend now.

Bineinteles dar asta nu inseamana sa îi pupi in cur lasa-i dreacu,te suspectez ca esti jidan pentru ca un roman obisnuit are fix zero durere in pula de Israel.
Personal m-ar amuza teribil daca musulmanii i-ar rade de pe fata pamantului,dar in rest nu pot sa spun ca ma intereseaza soarta lor foarte mult...

>Pol has ever liked jews, sand niggers, niggers, spicks, gooks, heyhowareyas, or any other none whites.
>mfw

i wonder how can jews be such unreal hypocrites

you are bulldozing their homes and moving into their territory and calling that self-defense

wow

yet half the thread is rooting for them

As long as they keep klilling each other im fine with it.

>not just genociding jews and arabs in the area

I watched Bram Stokers Dracula again on Tuesday (it's still shit and he still had a bum on his head) and we're booking a few days to see whatever it is Romania advertises as 'Draculas Castle' later this year.
I know you still have gypsies but what about wolves - the children of the night, I want to hear what sweet music they make.
(You may not see me. Hotel will be expensive/have rich western person security to keep the yokels out).

well some people are not that simple minded
we can all be black or white minded

>being a plebeian

This.
Soon our proxy meddling will start a war on the border between Israel and Syria.
The Bible calls it Armegedon. I call it 'just in time'.

evreii fac tot ce pot ca sa aduca cat mai multe maimute in europa si cei care pretind ca nu fac asta n-au alta treaba decat sa-i apere pe aia care fac si sa zica aoleu nazistii

ba unii evrei zic ca vezi doamne si in japonia si corea nu e destula diversitate

asa ca scuteste-ma cu musulmanii si tiganii si americanii, putem sa criticam pe oricine dar ipocrizia voasta e ireala, pe de o parte voi puteti cuceri teritoriul alora ca sunteti mai destepti si mai superiori pe de alta parte eu trebuie sa traiesc cu negrii si musulmani ca haoleu daca nu is rasist

jet

the castle in Bram stokers Dracula is based on a British building
might not be best to travel the world basing you're views on movies you seen

Hes not even aiming at them retard.

Typical propaganda, JIDF is guarding an area/keeping overwatch and some chimpanzees goes over and start chimping out.

Meanwhile some bluepilled soyboy journalist from Vice snaps a picture from the right angle.

classic really

here are some children of the night roaming through the night
youtube.com/watch?v=ra45nX9JmW4

And money. Don't forget the money.

They are fucking idiots.
If it aint white catholic or christian it aint right.
People though i was supporting palestine because im trashing israel.
I hate both just israel slightly more because the jews have been a proven blight to society.

>evreii
neoliberalii progresisti. am corectat eu pentru tine.

>not sure if language Latin or barbaroi

Those kids ended alive cause that soldier was a decent human being, not all are that lucky.

I had a dream a few years ago where i was in some desert village. There were jew soldiers walking around pushing muslims around. I knew the soldiers were jews because they wore the green uniform. And seeing them pushing the muslims around pissed me off. I felt like they were terrorists. They were rounding everyone up. I remember They hit some old bearded man with the butt of their rifle and he fell to the ground. And i remember ripping his rifle out of his hand and shooting at the jews.

Found the jew

the enemy of my enemy is not my friend but they are useful to our cause. zion or palestine - it is that cut and dry

People die when they run around in a warzone you fucking mongo

Palestinians are dogs who only deserve a nuke, same goes for every arab shithole.

If he did actually point it at them, I'd be cheering.

>pleb
Guess again my gross Gaelic friend.
ALL French are plebs, the worlds Proto-Batman, perhaps the first superhero, The Scarlet Pimpernel rescued the only real French aristocrats left and brought them here for their safety while your disgusting poor toothless ancestors were easily outwitted by him and too busy baying in a mob cutting better people's heads off to catch him.
How dare a Snail taster call anyone a pleb? It's like being called a commie by a Chinaman.

Palestinians deserve a nuke? How Jewish are you?

romania is also a 19th century creation
should kill you all and give back the land to it's historical owners, the ottomans

The creator of the worlds misfortune
The eternal radical
Always the aggressor yet always the victim
"The chosen"

>historical owners, the ottomans
because we all know the hajis fought themselves for that land and not the Romanians.
fucking Iraq, with its borders drawn overnight by a Frenchman is scolding me.

it's latin + slavic

grammar is 100% latin, vocabulary used to be a lot more slavic but it was re-latinized using french as a source

I have no outstanding issue with jews, but I don't want them near me.
They deserve more respect than your average palestinian chimpanzee though.

That used to be their home, not a warzone.

Not an argument
Pic related, your average Palestinian rapebaby

Lest make it your issue then.

The jews toss them out, where do you think they go?

Not an arguement
Pic related, your average jew inbred.

I get it now. You're not even a frenchy ... you're a Romanian immigrant. Urragh!
I spoke to you, now I am unclean.

And why do they deserve more respect? They are human just like the rest of us

T. Kike

You just forgot how the soldier attacked first. Such small detail.

if Jews and Muslims annihilated each other.
Oh noooooo....

stfu you piec o shit soon the good old days will be back for kikes and their supporters like you
i'lll castrate you and make you belly dance nude in my harem

The British created this mess by ending the ottoman empire

whats that neckless symbol she is wearing?

corect, si mizeria lor de ideologie e creata de evrei

toti termenii pe care-i folosesc ei, toate "-phobia", mizeriile alea de "studii", pana si we waz kangz, totul emanat de mari "intelectuali" sociologi evrei si finantat de evrei

NAACP, SPLC, Ford Foundation etc. etc. etc.

si evreii ca tine nu fac altceva decat sa-i acopere, inteleg impulsul de a-i apara pe ai tai si ca vezi doamne nu toti evreii, dar argumentul asta cu "nu toti" e tampit, nu toti negrii sunt idioti si violenti, nu toti musulmanii-s teroristi, nu toate femeile-s curve... majoritatea evreilor din vest sunt parte intr-un genocid impotriva albilor, unii cu buna stiinta altii din prostie sau inertie, e imposibil sa rezolvam problema asta fara sa ne uitam la sursa

de exemplu putem spune ca evreii sunt foarte inteligenti pt ca au contribuit enorm stiintei nu? hai sa ne mai uitam la cat au contribuit liberalismului progresiv, ce concluzie putem sa tragem?

Don't they ever clean up, useless street shitters.
You know half of them flooded in during the establishment of Israel just to btfo the Jews..?
But you can't outwit Abby Martin and her top notch reporting.