When will Sup Forums acknowledge that Romania was a kike psyop to destroy Hungary?

When will Sup Forums acknowledge that Romania was a kike psyop to destroy Hungary?
bbc.com/news/world-africa-42439405

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dacia
twitter.com/AnonBabble

romanian and polish girls here are the biggest coal burners, barring our underclass slags

>romania is le based vlad teh impala xDDD

Are u guys serious? Im a Romanian and I never heard of this things.Nigerian singer? Are u shitting me? And refugees in our country? The last one that got a job was beaten up by Romanians because he was specifically a refugee. So don't fake news. Ask some 1 that actually lives there

Then bring back the monarchy!

The monarchy is pretty much dead. It is almost imposibLe to make Romania what it once was but we can at least stop the sandniggers from entering east Europe. The last bastion of the true Europeans

Literally who....
Fuck off the last good king was Ferdinand the "Unifier" you know why they call him that?Because he cucked both hungaryans and russians and gotbour land back.

Show flag vlad

fixed

Can't. I'm in England now that's why I didn't show flag, but I can swear u in Romanian if you'd like

>Im a Romanian
You’re a Hungarian or Bulgarian in denial. You’ve adopted the meme identity the kikes gave you to weaken Central Europe.

How retarded can u be? Dacia the land what Romania was called in the past was there before Bulgaria and Hungary existed? The people of europe literally came from the lands we now call Romania. I mean the first documenTed settlements in Europe were found in Romania. So how the fuck am I a Hungarian or Bulgarian in denial

And do u know what Cezar the emperor of Rome said when he went to conquer Dacia? "I return in the land of my forefathers " I believe it was the quote

>we wuz romans
Christ, it’s even worse than I had imagined.

Why am I arguing with an American, how can an inbreed with no history know anithing about another country

America is 100 years older than Romania. We were slaughtering injuns while you were still cucked by Turks

I can't argue with u anymore. I'm sorry. I can feel my iq lowering

He ddid nothing wrong

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dacia

Read u fucking retard.maybe u will learn something

Just give her the steel crown!
It is rightfully hers!

Literally who?

They all should get gassed tbqh

t.Pole

Poor lads are just confused, they think Chad is Romania.

Get btfod shill

I honestly doubt he has been to Romania. I've been, and the only black people you see are ushering tourists in to bars in the old town, and even then it's rare. They see the romani as trash, they generally just see outsiders as trash. That plus the city is plastered with nazism symbols, and more.

I have no idea what Romania is like outside Bucharesti but I assure you, this is top level non-news from a Labour voting migrant promoting an equality in Romania which is non existent. Can not believe this is where some people's tax money ends up.

Romania would not be half bad had it remained small. Inflating it by 60% was not only a retarded psyop as you stated, but also resulted in mass poverty and even genocide of the Transylvanian Saxons, simply because the country could not bear the over-extension in a stable way. Same thing would happen to Southern Italy if one were to hand it over to Albania.
Romania is simply too incompetent to be the largest country in the Balkans. The Anglo-Kikes really did a number on Central Europe with this one.

Romanian men were made for the BBC. This is what you forfeited 800 years of your Hungaro Bulgarian heritage for.