What is actually the point of opting into society at this stage?

What is actually the point of opting into society at this stage?
>Be a young white male
>Take out disgusting amounts of money in student loans.
>Graduate with a tedious STEM degree.
>End up unemployed or underemployed.
>Get a proper job years after graduating only to slave away for your boss' second yacht
>Marry some girl who, if you're REALLY lucky "hasn't taken too many dicks."
>risk high rates of divorce and adultery, both of which, will end up with you being financially crippled even if you're the victim
>pay taxes on whatever thankless job you have so that neoliberals can reallocate your money to gay artists that defame your religion, refugees who feel entitled to change your way of life, and handouts for lazy minorities.

Honestly, what's the point? It's not like you can just become an entrepreneur nowadays. Nope, rich fucks like Jeff Bezos, who hops in and out of tax loopholes, puts brick and mortar stores out of business daily. Ignoring the fact that economic mobility has staggered to a halt though, what's the reward for actually opting in? A wife that isn't "too much of a whore"? A family that will always be at risk of being taken from you? An overpriced house 40 minutes away from your job, in one of the few neighborhoods that's relatively homogenous? Articles are printed daily bemoaning the problem of white millennial men who aren't "opting into society." But they never ask why these men should opt into society. What's the point, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n4ZxO5I-s4E
newsweek.com/58-harvard-came-school-virgins-quarter-leave-way-336847
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We don’t opt in, we take it back.

if you screwed the pooch and got a useless degree from a party school and now have a huge student loan debt, that's on you.

The rest of it... Well, become Mormon or Amish or something. There are even a few Latin Right Conservative Roman Catholic groups around.

Not religious? Enjoy your atheistic culture. And you're right, it's headed for Darwin's dustbin and that's intentional.

Pls gib milk mommy

Also your STEM job will result in guaranteed significant health issues from sitting all day and being indoors. Humans are not meant to sit in an office chair all day. Humans are not meant to be inside during all daylight hours sitting in a cubicle being told what to do by some other person.

Society has just gotten worse. Industries don't care about whether jobs are good for people or not, they just want to make money. The computer all day jobs are recent and destroy our health.

Society is a FUCKING JOKE. We should be out hunting in the mother fucking FOREST in the wild, surrounded by nature, having fun, FUCK FUCK FUCK. I WANT TO END THIS WORLD.

If you can’t get a job with a STEM degree, then you obviously didn’t get the proper degree. There are plenty of careers available for certain engineering, but if you went for environmental engineering or something, you’re really narrowing your possibilities.

t. HVAC engineering student

>There are plenty of careers available for certain engineering

AND THEY ARE ALL FUCKING SHIT

>t. HVAC engineering student

Yes, and you have no fucking idea what your job will be like. Although, sounds like you get to go play in construction sites a bit, so not as bad as software engineering, etc.

You're not going to sustain western civ by trying to become a hunter gatherer.
That's a story to get you to exterminate yourself. That whole Varg meme is ... well, absurd.

You do realize that even STEM majors are having problems with unemployment and underemployment these days, right? Someone with a degree in women's studies who can't find a job deserves to be laughed at. Somebody who's unemployed with a STEM Degree (Even Law, these days, isn't a guarantee of employment) has a legitimate gripe.

With regard to religion, I've tried the Church. I've given up on it, too. Despite living in a town decried as being full of "hardline evangelists," I've become a social pariah in a few YA groups because I chose to cut things off with women after finding out they weren't virgins. The Church, at this point, is almost as bad as secular society.

>STEM Jobs suck!
t. Electrical Engineer.
I made much more than the average person.
Life doesn't suck.
You're right, you need more sunshine, more omega 3s, need to get off the fucking computer whining about being indoors and sitting around (I had a standing desk at work), and make friends. You can't make friends with THAT negative attitude.
And if you want a virgin who looks like a whore... good fucking luck! How smart is that?

>That's a story to get you to exterminate yourself.

Oh looks its the conspiracy 12 year olds who have no life experience. Of course we will get slaughtered if we just go live in the woods, but that is putting no effort into thinking about how to actually live because the current way is BULLSHIT. There is some way to do it, there has to be.

Well, then you're fucked. Sounds like you talked yourself out of it. You've lost before you've even started.
Maybe take this to /bant/ or /whinelikeabitch/? They are sure to have more answers.

>white millennial men who aren't "opting into society."

i wonder if this is another one of Sup Forums's exaggerations or if it's an actual problem.

what lies ahead if i do "opt in"? an uninteresting 9-5 job with no pension? a stunted, media-driven social life? no thanks, i'm good.

>I made much more than the average person.

Money won't buy you happiness.

>I had a standing desk at work

Which is another failed attempt at trying to make the job not destroy your health. Standing in one position isn't natural either and you can barely concentrate. There is NO ACTUAL WAY to be a software engineer (my job) and live a healthy life. That is it. Hard words to hear, but your standing desk does fuck all.

>Take out disgusting amounts of money in student loans.
Why?

>Graduate with a tedious STEM degree.
>End up unemployed or underemployed.
Too real

Right, I should just "pull myself up by my bootstraps," change my attitude, ignore that neoliberals are fucking the working man & the youth, and completely gloss over the fact that women (a pretty big incentive for male participation in society) are worthless, and that my country isn't even recognizable anymore, demographically.

Why the fuck would you get a STEM degree if you hate STEM jobs?
You shouldn't have fallen for the university meme and just gone to a trade school.

Sup Forums.gov is an society

Yeah it is that simple. Did you know Linus Torvalds (creator of linux, git) doesn't program anymore? GUESS HE SHOULD HAVE GONE TO FU CKING TEADE SHHCOOL MOTHERFUCKER

ok im done.

you have no virtue- and will never find a decent woman until you develop some self discipline. ride the tiger you paranoid fuck

Half a million H-1Bs are getting deported.

have you read Julius Evola?

Enough of these demoralization
youtube.com/watch?v=n4ZxO5I-s4E

m8, the amount of virgins between the ages of 18-22 is ~15% in America. Now start factoring in things like location, mutual attraction, long-term compatibility.

Am I supposed to participate in degeneracy, as Evola did, because it's the spirit of the times?

>Yes, and you have no fucking idea what your job will be like. Although, sounds like you get to go play in construction sites a bit, so not as bad as software engineering, etc.

This really shows that you are grasping at straws here. I have a very, very good idea at what being an HVAC engineer will be like.

>society is shit, in part, because of subversives
>don't point out that society is shit, because that would be demoralizing and subversives want that.
EverythingIsFine.jpg

100% certain you are a student.

there a millions of women who would not leave you or cheat on you- who would dedicate their lives to raising your family and being a mother. the trick is that you also have to be worth such a woman. you could build an untouchable base (family wise) but you seem to be writing that off entirely. that’s pretty dark man, seems that you know you’re incapable of it?

I didn't get a job with my STEM degree either, but it helped me get a software engineering job. I taught myself with google. The degree took care of HR.

If your cover letter is as coherent as your arguments, it's no fucking wonder nobody will hire you.
Quit being a little bitch.

>what lies ahead if i do "opt in"? an uninteresting 9-5 job with no pension? a stunted, media-driven social life? no thanks, i'm good.
I'm living the poor artist life entertaining the people in my environment with my mediocre musical skills while living on welfare.
I think, this is one of many ways of "opting out".

said the student.

>The rest of it... Well, become Mormon or Amish or something

it really doesn't seem like such a bad thing. a tight-nit group of people who simply ignore pointless modern fads and media. unfortunately, the religious / anti-tech elements are a deal breaker. tech/sci doesn't have to be degenerate.

when i was a kid i thought it was silly to live the way they do, but i have an increasing amount of respect for them.

>there a millions of women who would not leave you or cheat on you- who would dedicate their lives to raising your family and being a mother. the trick is that you also have to be worth such a woman.
Bluepilled bullshit.

I have been a software engineer for many years little boy.

There aren't "millions of virgins" user. Why should any man commit to used goods? More importantly, why do you types always assume lack of capability on the male end, but ignore lack of worth on the female end?

no, you’re the jewpilled one here mgtow

>tech/sci doesn't have to be degenerate.
It leads to hell inevitably.
These people were right.

it's not so much that i want to opt out. i want to be productive, have a life, and do interesting work. it's just that opting-in is currently a very raw deal.

Enjoy making artificial climates for slaves in their cubicles and drying out their skin with low humidity fake shitty air.

Because i don't believe your fairy tales of women?

i didn’t say fucking virgins you dolt. i said women who would dedicate their lives to raising your children- who would not leave you or cheat on you. i also never said there weren’t a hundred million worthless cunts- but there are at least a million women who would provide you a comfy family life. you need to look if you want that.

enjoy your miserable life! that’s what happens when you don’t build a worthwhile one!

Damn, you’re either a troll, or legitimately an idiot.

What's stopping you from using your savings and selling all your possessions, then using that money to buy a house and 100 years of property taxes where you can live off the grid and live on agriculture fishing and hunting?

I remember we opened the windows in our slave box for a week. Everyone felt better. Ahh.. fresh air. Unfortunately that didn't last for long due to regulations.

I'm aware, which is why I intentionally changed it back. Why should I, or anyone else, marry a woman who's not a virgin? They're more likely to cheat, divorce, report negative relationship outcomes, etc. Why incur higher risk for less reward. Beyond risk though, why settle down with used goods in the first place, just because they're willing to play at being a "loyal housewife" after getting the sluttiness out of their system?

The pay is pretty good. So yeah, I think I will enjoy it.

>Used goods

You aren't likely to see a virgin in your life, and if biology is anything to go by, all you need is ANY woman to give birth to your child for your lineage to continue. Everything beyond that is superfluous. Well, for a bottom feeder like you that should be the only thing that matters, since principles are less important to you than what kind of pussy you are fantasising about.

My life is fine, thanks.
Why are you so frustrated, cunt?

It's important for men to be virgins until marriage too.

It's a trap.

dude, you’re hopeless. i’m sorry. since i highly doubt you’ll be one of the lucky chads to catch a mythical virgin, i hope you too enjoy your withering existence.

Its not at all impossible to start a business if you actually try. You obviouly havent triedAnd why do retarded piss and moan like they are the only ones that started at the bottom. Thats life. Get off your ass and work hard. Or opt out and stay home waiting to die. Nobody cares. Take it or leave it. You're shit "poor me" attitude is a recipe for failure.

id like to bring forth an under represented scenario that i believe only proves that this shit is (((by design)))
>be young white male
>they want me so badly to go to college due to (((test scores)))
>shit on guidance counselors and give 0 fucks about all forms of school
>immediately get into trades
>within 5 years making 120k annually top healthcare 2 retirement plans zero debts
>liberals execute industry and residential markets which kills commercial markets
>massive recession
>end up unemployed or under employed
>live off of 2-3 months of work per year cause thats what happened to your industry
>making 20k per year when on paper u make 120k if there were actual sustained jobs
>no point in getting house or moving out of moms when you probably will foreclose
>no point in seeking good women when u cant provide the stuff u are expected to like home food kids
>prominent feminism ensures that the remaining options are entitled whores not worth dicking for a nut
>spend the rest of your life playing vidya that u didnt even know existed before you had no life due to liberal politics destroying your culture
>be white
the point is that one day my people may need me if they ever wake up

>i highly doubt you’ll be one of the lucky chads to catch a mythical virgin
Someone hasn't read up on the female virgin rate of Japan.

She is really frusted, isn't she?

you’re projecting again germany, but i can’t blame you. i’m quite satisfied over here

It's in their nature to find the best man to produce offspring with.
When you show little ambition (no matter the flawless logic behind it), little resources (no matter the bitcoin because they don't comprehend it) and little skill (no matter how pointless it would be to hone it), you come over as a very shit deal to women.
They're emotional creatures, not logical.
That's why when Chad's gotten tired of the 9/10 and fucks a 5/10 for charity, the 5/10 becomes apocalyptically convinced she's worth a 10/10.
Women categorise everything in inherent value. Wouldn't get fucked if they weren't skilled or ambitious, despite the logic that they got fucked just for having a pussy.

We select partners differently. Can she be a good mother, is she in any way degenerate, is she a homemaker and caregiver, etc.
We look at what they are, they look at what we have.

Lots of people want to work hard. The problem is, life isn't like that anymore. You can't just work hard and get a reward. You can work hard and the bosses friend gets promoted. You can work hard, and the business with connections gets the contracts, not your new startup. Look at all the startups, and you will see connections, rich parents, etc. Not the mythical american dream you pretend exists.

Bitching is meaningless unless you can direct it at the (((cause))). Just whining does nothing to beat the enemy but jsut breaks yourself down

Not if you have family with a significant amount of stock in an engineering firm, as well as family in the firm itself.

I did time in the army, and all sorts of other jobs that are outside/physically moving around. Those are the jobs for young people, getting older, I want work where I can sit on my ass in the air conditioning, and get serious cash (and eventually, a boat!)

So your only argument here is one of pragmatism, then. That there simply aren't that many virgins anymore. That was part of my initial point. You haven't addressed why whores deserve commitment, you're simply assuming there must be commitment, and assuming that this justifies commitment to women that don't deserve it.

Follow the Bible’s teachings EXACTLY. If you’re intelligent and know how to takes things deeper than face value you’ll benifit enomourlsy from your new life. See pic related. I have a few other pics like this if any anons are interested

Being an intelligent white Christian male is ubermensch tier not even joking

sounds like you need to join the army young man.

if you’re only “virtue” is virginity, then i hope you find a very virtuous woman! that’s all man. there’s more to life, however.

We should have threads where Bible verses are correctly translated and provided with the correct contemporary context to prevent people from thinking that turning a cheek means giving up

Your duty is to your people, not (((democracy))).
And yes, I mean YOUR people. Not McMudface.

There is more to life, that doesn't negate the value of virginity. It's a disqualifier, not the only relevant attribute.

Japs care the least about remaining chaste

>sophiemutt

liar. our country will never be ours, and we'll never be able to do anything about it.

>sourceless
kek, over half of Japanese women under 30 are virgins. Read the first google result.

it’s the gateway in! when you discount all nonvirgins, the pool gets very tiny- so what are the other virtues after virginity that you’re looking for?

18-30*
just looked it up

You're best off just dating a foreign Eastern-European girl

My image didnt imply whether they were virgins or not. Just that they don't care about remaining chaste.

Also, I checked your graphic. It looks like it was a survey done among Asian women studying abroad in America and the other women on campus. It's no surprise that the Asian women studying abroad in America are looking to fuck the foreign dick. Thankfully they're an extremely small outlier of Asian women.

I want to join in the conversation, but god damn she's hot!

>mismatched fonts between chart and chart title&legend
>no source
Surely this could not have been edited from just about any chart found on Google images.

You can get some skewed results depending on where you poll. If Japanese women polled at American colleges can be assumed representative of the whole, then white women polled at the Snoop Dog concert are representative of the whole too.

Your graphic doesn't say anything about chastity views of the gross Japanese female population.

Those are some fat titties

Thats total fiction and another excuse for failure. There are few better places on earth to get anywhere in life. Failure is part of the recipe of success.Try harder.

Women /= White Women: the statistics about virignity, divorce, and partner count need to be adjusted for no le 56%. If you look soley at white women the stats are much much much better with respect to lower partner counts and faithfullness.

Education: take a broad set of classes in undergrad that will qualify you for alternative masters programs when the economy changes. Also, dont ever pay for school, there should be enough state schools where you can practically go for free if you time it right.

>white women

Again, so your argument is one of pragmatism, is it not? The amount of virgins available doesn't justify commitment to non-virgins, nor is it some absolution of whores.

if you are true STEM, and young enough, offer yourself to some fricken startup NOT in the valley. Where living expenses are acceptable. Get fun into your life. Understand money spending and saving, and how you get fcuked by the banks if you don't do it right. There are ways out of the hamsters wheel. Btw. Quality humans get quality wifes who are reasonable after divorce.

There people who are proud not having debt. There are people who are proud doing things "not the way the elites want them to do". Being anti-brainwashed doesn't mean you need to live in a tent in the woods eating rats.

Some truth to that. But only some. If you get a referral by your dad to do some work, the work doesn't magically get done by a phonecall. You have to be good enough to do the work. Thats the reason most trust fund kids sit on their yachts.

i’m genuinely asking which virtues come next, i cannot argue you out of your preferences, which are also backed by science. my “argument”, which i don’t have one because i cannot talk you out of this virginity prominence, is that there are plenty of families, people are creating them today, that do not have holy virgin mothers. but these people are loyal to their families and each other, and are the happiest. i do hope you find the right gal user! i’m just not going to let the issues stop me from building a family based upon virtue and loyalty.

>leaf turned over new leaf
FPBP

Think of it this way. Opting out and taking no action is an automatic failure condition. At minimum you should try. Your odds are far better that way.

You need to think outsode the box op. Get creative with how you live life instead of living a life of faggotry and cuckoldry.

White women married after 25 rarely divocrce. The lifetime divorce rate for whtie educated married couples is about 15%. and in some of those cases the man initiates it. So you have like a 1 and 20 chance of being divorced by a white women.

ALSO VIRGINITY RELATED newsweek.com/58-harvard-came-school-virgins-quarter-leave-way-336847

The higher iq and better looking someone is the less likely they are slooting. They are worth more and fewer acceptable buyers. Just like a ferrari has fewer owners than a kia sorrento.

It's translated. Pic related is the 2ch original.
Japan has high virginity rate for sure. It's also probably for the same reasons why they're not particularly concerned for virginity either. Their sex lives aren't that big a priority.

On average I suppose.
My dad's niece divorced 3 times in her 30s.

>divorced three times
At this point it would be prudent for some introspection on her part, wouldn't it?

BAsed on what evidence.

When I graduated high school in 06 I was one of the few that didnt go to college even though I had 4 AP classes under my belt and a 3.8GPA. I was laughed at then.
FF to today and I have 3 companies, several investment properties, and with other things in the works while my peers are either still in school or just getting by working in the service industry. Maybe 5-10% of my peers that went to college are successful today, and quite a bit more are making similar money as they could have without the debt and degree.
One of the wealthiest guys I know in my high school circles dropped out in 10th grade and started roofing. He is one dumb fucker in the general sense, but he is damned good at what he does, charges accordingly, and never took on debt.
My point is that you can check out of the status quo without checking out of society as a whole. Dont go looking for women, let the good women come to you. My exfiance was 10/10 backup dancer great in sack, my wife is maybe 6.5/10 kinda dull. Ex was 100% thought, wife is fiercely loyal almost to a fault. Ive never been happier.
Go be happy with yourself and watch everything else fall in order. Stoicism is a powerful thing.