I never understood why people that live in the Southern United States take pride in their confedereate heritage...

I never understood why people that live in the Southern United States take pride in their confedereate heritage. This is the way I see things:
- Imported a bunch of niggers
- Stunted technological growth because of cheap work force

Also, Abraham Lincoln said that blacks would never equal to the white man, and that he literally wanted to send them back to Africa. And then some stupid kike killed him before he could put the mass deportation into action.

As far as I'm concerned, the confederates were fighting for the browning of America. What are your thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

vdare.com/posts/judah-p-benjamin-the-gay-jewish-confederate-leader-without-a-statue-to-tear-down
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_Order_No._11_(1862)
youtube.com/watch?v=AJUKjmjDSbc
youtube.com/watch?v=-ZqDb-axda4
youtube.com/watch?v=Ov9GFPmoOPg
fortune.com/2017/11/29/libya-slave-trade/
youtube.com/watch?v=mUxsXL8MhGM
youtube.com/watch?v=F8udhM8QKxg
youtube.com/watch?v=NZxSzWe5AG4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Jungle
youtube.com/watch?v=n0UVafdAoII
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They show pride because they took a militaristic stand against the union for what they thought is right. That’s about it.

Most of the best American culture originated or was perfected in the south. Music, food, sports, holidays, religion

Why are so many of them racist then though? That's what I don't understand

Jazz and soul food are nigger contributions to the south though, no?
Also, what sports, holidays and religions has the south perfected?

>Why are so many of them racist then though? That's what I don't understand

Try living around blacks.

I want a white ethnostate as well man, but I just don't understand why you guys are taking pride in the people that supported people that imported all the niggers to your country

For better or worse taking pride in your regional identity is very important. Nowadays, regrettably even nationalism became globalized. A nation should be composed of smaller regions, bound by blood and culture.

You call it "imported niggers into your country" when it is more accurately stated that they used common farming equipment of the time.

The south did not realize the federal government would fail to do what was needed if the slaves were ever freed etc...

I agree, ethno nationalism is the best nationalism

Abraham Lincoln wanted to send them back to Africa though.
Also, being ignorant of the present consequences back then is fine, but people TODAY are still supporting that way for thinking, or support the people that did this.

Waving a confederate flag while saying "send them back to Africa" is hyprocacy at it's finest

The entire south is racist. Whites hates the blacks and the blacks hate the whites (for the most part). Social segregation stil exists. Walk into a black bar as a white guy, and you’re probably going to get your ass kicked, and vice versa. It’s just the way things are over there, try not to think too much into it.

>sports
Baseball, football

>holidays
Mardi Gras

>religions
They don't call it the bible belt for nothin

Rock and roll, blues, and country music all originated in the south too and is a huge reason why American culture is so pervasive around the world.

I don't think most people are defending slavery when they proclaim southern pride. Most didn't own slaves. Other regions of the US have traditionally looked down their nose at the south for being poor and agrarian, which fosters resentment towards the rest of the US and pride in the south. This was just as true in the 1860s as it is today. The circumstances were different but at it's core it really wasnt.

You are correct.
Lincoln wanted to abolish slavery to stop the merchants from becoming to powerful, hence permitting them to import foreigners on a massive and unchecked scale.

>Waving a confederate flag while saying "send them back to Africa" is hyprocacy at it's finest

It is not hypocrisy.
The south did not prevent the slaves from being sent back.

The point is that you want to have a hate session that is not even needed.

You still didn't answer my quesiton though

Baseball was originally French, and Football was based off of Rugby (which was English)

Rock and roll stemmed off of Blues or Jazz (can't remember), but Blues and Jazz music are nigger contributions. Same with Mardi Gras.
Also, what did the south improve with Christianity?

I will agree with you on country music though

Not sure what you're getting at here

The south wanted to bring in more niggers, while the north wanted to kick them out though, right?

Did the civil war happen or not mother fucker?

I just don't see your point. Had it not happened, the south would have brought in even more nogs

hmm it's probably because they see things different than you, just maybe

confederacy did nothing wrong

the confederacy didn't import niggers

that would be the original colonists

>You still didn't answer my quesiton though
How can anyone ever provide a legitimate answer as to why the south is racist?

Perhaps this guy..?

>Waving a confederate flag while saying "send them back to Africa" is hyprocacy at it's finest
how?

the confederacy would have outlawed slavery eventually, like all white countries

So slaves weren't being imported and sold in the southern states in the years leading up to the civil war?

That wasn't my question. See OP

Any evidence to support this claim?

>I don't think most people are defending slavery when they proclaim southern pride.
Yanks don't care and will never get this. To them they're caught in the oppressor/oppressed dialectic that blacks' opinions and feelings matter because they're poor oppressed little creatures while whites are just backwards hicks whose opinions aren't worth a damn.

Any discussions about the statues and the stars and bars is "well it's BECOME a symbol of slavery to these poor little monkeys so you must acquiesce to their feelings" without any regard to why they are so vigorously defended in the first place

don't forget that the confederacy was infested with jews

>So slaves weren't being imported and sold in the southern states in the years leading up to the civil war?
The slave trade was banned in the early 19th century, southerners had to breed their slaves to make up for it. But they certainly weren't importing by that point

Grant even expelled them when he occupied the Mississippi after Vicksburg

I still haven't found any sources on this, or that they were behind a lot of the slave trade! Any links provided would be greatly appreciated

Didn't know that man. thanks for the insight

Oh ok. I think because it’s the only thing (the confederacy) that they can take pride in, that and college football.

Doesn’t matter if it made the nation browner, the confederacy is the only big unifying element they have that they can have “pride” in. They have nothing else to represent really.

Usually, at the end of the day, most people want to take pride in something (a house, a car, a child, a collection.. SOMETHING). The confederacy kinda fills that need.

They’re kind of like the “we wuz kangz” of white Americans.

Just my two cents.

This article is a good starting point for Jews in Southern society.

vdare.com/posts/judah-p-benjamin-the-gay-jewish-confederate-leader-without-a-statue-to-tear-down

See pic related for slave trade info.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_Order_No._11_(1862)

Top pip the absolute madman

Thanks man, this makes sense

Thanks for the sources brother

>imported a bunch of niggers
Most whites did not buy or own slaves. There's this weird myth going around that when pioneers and settlers arrived in the colonies of Virginia, NC, SC, and Georgia, they were given a free slave.
Ridiculous assumption. The archetypal Davy Crockett didn't live and fight in Tennessee and Texas for "slaves."
The opposite is true: numerous whites were indentured servants for a period, the moment they arrived, to pay for the debt they owed for the voyage over.
>stunted technological growth because of cheap work force
Innovation wasn't as dismal as you think.
Southerners invented the gatling gun, ironclad, the submarine, the inverted microscope, and more. Southerners developed a number of agricultural innovations as well.
Nevertheless, "technological growth" is not why most of us settled South. Quality of life is distinct from access to technology.

>Abraham Lincoln wanted to send blacks back to Africa
Learn the difference between rhetoric and reality. Lincoln may have "wanted" to, but the truth is that he NEVER made an attempt to send blacks anywhere. Every proposed plan to that end was abandoned.

>What are your thoughts?
I'm the descendant of a confederate general (who also served in the Texas Revolution), so I'll always have a soft spot in my heart for the plight. It was a war for the small percentage of whites that were slave and plantation owners. But from there, it also blossomed into a war against a federal government that claimed we weren't allowed to peacefully vote out of something that was peacefully voted into.

U have a shitty education as do most people.
The civil war was a corporate illegal war and it was never ended.It was all about saving Rothschild Britain after they sold us all the slaves to produce cotton.Then 2 much cotton was produced and Englan as usual created a civil war to save their economy.
Only 4% of Africans sold on Muslim slave markets came 2 the US anywhere else you see nigs were where the rest were sold to as slaves by Jews.
8 minutes that will make you leave Islam (Slavery)
youtube.com/watch?v=AJUKjmjDSbc
The blacks were brought in to replace white slaves cuz they couldn't escape and blend in with society.
They were White and They were Slaves -(1 of 3) Michael Hoffman II
youtube.com/watch?v=-ZqDb-axda4
Nigs sold their enemies & they were sold on Muslim slave markets like they are being sold today in Libya.
But you love Muslims and so do blax!Dum Fuggers.
The Muslims see blax as subhuman.
The Untold Story of Arab Slave Trade Of Africans youtube.com/watch?v=Ov9GFPmoOPg
It's still going on yumyum.Not whitey but you're stuck in a rut of ignorance.
fortune.com/2017/11/29/libya-slave-trade/
The Jesuits love your buying into the racial liberation theology that is the easy way to lets you and him fight ideology for dumb bastards to kill each other and hate each other.
WAKE UP OR DIE IGNORANT.
Don't be a stupe.
You wanna know what the civil war was that was illegal?
Try this even though the hosts are dumbasses the guest is right on.
FULL Judge Anna Von Reitz interview - Requested By Many To Upload As ONE File
youtube.com/watch?v=mUxsXL8MhGM
Theres way too much to list here but I'm scratching the surface for you.Go bitch about the Muslims selling African slaves TODAY.
From the shores of Montezuma to the shores of Tripoli?
Why Tripoli? Because Muslims were snatching white people and making them slaves.
It's sad to see all U igmo stupid race baiting virtue signalers talkin out yer asses

I don't get it, either. Fuck the nigger infested south. Midwest master race.

>He thinks baseball and football originated in the south
lol kill yourself, Earl.

No one post civil war was actually considering forcibly rounding up every nigger and sending them to Africa. Where do you people hear this shit?

He said sports that were perfected retard, not invented. God dammit learn to read memefag

>The south perfected a sport
Kys you fat retard.

Sports were intoduced to America after the Haymarket Riots and the 40 hour workweek was put in place.
The British brought gamey wamey idolatry roman bread and circus to slowly erode the 40 hour workweek and child labor laws.People had to work 80 hours a week,Little girls would get salped when their hair was caught up in textile machines and if you lost a leg in horrible conditions you were just fired.No compensation.
The Irish immigrants organized in taverns and the Haymarket Riots were born.
The English fixed that up by bringing in sports so they could buy their beer in a specttater bowl and quibble about sporty worty man meaningless statisctics,it's a trap called Soft Power Joseph Nye on Soft Power youtube.com/watch?v=F8udhM8QKxg
Stick Ball inflated pig bladder ball Bouncy ball man Hockey puck bread and gamesetc.In Europe they only have soccer sucker season.The US was inundated with 4 seasons
of sporty worty to destroy us and it did.It's a kids game and nueters the males.They replaced the Irish worrying about their lot in life to meaningless sporty idols.
Fuck sportz It's nothing to be proud about.Pride is a deadly sin.
Million Dollar Slaves (DOCUMENTARY) Exposing NFL, NBA, NCAA & More...
youtube.com/watch?v=NZxSzWe5AG4

Corporate zhigoffs abused the fuk outta EVERYBODY and Upton Sinclair wrote a book about the horrible conditions in the Gay 90's but the ignoramuses took the book the wrong way and got their panties in a bunch over the shit food they were feeding them from Swift and Co. they solde every part of the filthy pig but the squeal.
No one paid attention to the conditions he was trying to epose.Just worried about the food.People are ignorant.Nothing new under the sun kiddies.
Opton Sinclair Te Jungle
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Jungle
American Empire: An Act of Collective MadnessColorado Public Television youtube.com/watch?v=n0UVafdAoII
Life is hard an history written by the winners

I-IT WASN'T ABOUT SLAVERY! IT WAS ABOUT STATE'S RIGHTS!

State's rights to own slaves. No wonder the South lost the war when their men were too fucking lazy to want to farm.