Wait

you guys would actually harm me because i'm gay?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Uajwi
archive.is/9sqNr
archive.is/0I0EO
archive.is/TeZ94
archive.is/uPIbi
archive.is/oJS6y
archive.is/gK3Si
psc.dss.ucdavis.edu/faculty_sites//rainbow/html/facts_mental_health.html
discord
advocate.com/election/2015/9/28/read-donald-trumps-advocate-interview-where-he-defends-gays-mexicans
archive.is/hNJc1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yeah

keep it to yourself fag and you'll be fine

harm would not be the right word, torture would be a gentle and close enough term to describe what would happen to you if you ever showed your fucking fag face on the street

faggot

Basically anytime i see a faggot or an interracial couple i think of a noose.

dont ask, dont tell. That simple

>Harming people because you disagree with them.
No, I'm not a leftist.

No, but i would end the degeneracy that is the gay pride march, just because you are gay doesnt mean you can destroy the minds of children.

I would just enforce unbearable societal penalties upon you to encourage you to keep your private life private, just like Russia does today.

Just your butthole

No, we'd leave that to yourself.

Statistics on gays and marriage:

archive.is/Uajwi

Science on gays as parents:

archive.is/9sqNr

The benefits of gay marriage:

archive.is/0I0EO

Genetic Evidence of Homosexuality:

archive.is/TeZ94

Does conversion therapy work:

archive.is/uPIbi

HIV information:

archive.is/oJS6y

Are gays more likely to be pedophiles?

archive.is/gK3Si

Is being gay a mental illness?

psc.dss.ucdavis.edu/faculty_sites//rainbow/html/facts_mental_health.html

no, but stay the fuck away from my children and get your mental illness under control

Yes, i would skin you alive while fucking you at the same time. Degenerate scum.

Only if you try to tell my kids that being a faggot is normal

you know how this guy ended up

As long as you're right wing I don't really care.

Old axiom .
The squeaky wheel gets the oil
Or
The mouthy faggot gets the rope
Learn to keep your bedroom secrets secret. And no-one will bother you.
Only time you should be opening your mouth is to put a dick into it.
That being said pick one
Closed mouth or rope ?

not really
> keep it to your self
> find a nice qt bf
don't be a pride faggot looking to get hiv and dancing naked in the street
also
> are you white?

based queers amirite

Fuck yes I would. If I was in charge there'd be none of ya left.

Gtfo commie

No, not as long as you're not hurting anyone.

But for the love of god, don't be like most fags and make the fact that you like cock your entire identity.

Don't need to hurt you, Literal shit eaters like yourself die early

No, just shut up about it.
you don't have to parade around town dressed in feathers with your penis on display.
we don't care except for this over ostentation.

>commie
lol
at least i'm not a fag loving liberal

we wont have to

you'll get the HIV before long

discord gg/cf35FBG

add a .

If you don't expose your fetish to children (avoiding exposing it to the public in general will guarantee this) then idc.

If youre a gay man and not a faggot sure. A respectable person who keeps their sexuality to themselves and not make it their main portion of their identity like the dildo rainbow light saber cancer that marches through our streets.

Im sure youre not a faggot but a gay man right?

No, y would we, I don't care what sexuality you are why do you have to tell everybody you don't see me going around hey I like women

What a sad way yo live

I seek to harm everyone equally.

No... where did you ever get the idea we hate gays?
/fit/ is almost all gay guys.
Progressive liberals.. yeah we do no like their policies. You like sucking cock, well so does does my wife.

your proclivity isn’t important. Don’t make it your identity

I won't.

yes

better start being not-gay

No, it's because you're a fag

Know the difference, it could save your life

no just delouse you

I'd try to help you bro, you're harming yourself

I wish you would fuck me

> (...) because i'm gay?
No, because i'm not a leftist. Being gay alone isn't enough of a reason to do so. As long as your decisions affect only yourself, i do not care what you identify as or are attracted to. However, that changes the moment you join the intersectional feminist-LGBT-Victimhood train: You want to pressure kids into becoming gay/lesbian/trans/whatever just to feel better about yourselves? You want to normalize HIV, and make it in-punishable to willingly spread a severely live impeding disease to others? You want special privileges impeding on the freedom of others, and advocate for violence against "evil non-leftists"? Well, if that's the case, then hell yes, i would harm you. Oh, and don't be the gay person that makes EVERYTHING about them being gay. I would not harm you for being like that, but you would definitely rank high on the "shallow and annoying" list - and that's quite a feat, considering i know plenty left-wing german females.

other than that, i don't care.

i don't agree with fag bashing but just tone it down a bit, ok?

Harm u with my dick

I support dignity for gays and a right to a peaceful, happy life.

But one-dimensional, screaming faggots get turned into soap. I lived in Soho and am so fucking sick of degenerates

being a commie is 10 times worse than being a fag. kys

Only if by 'harm' you mean undo your parents mistake.

Yes i'd smash your pink boipucci until you're crying like a bitch

Not for being gay no, but if your a faggot then yes.

No faggot were not Muslims.

I'm caught between gassing the fags or just letting it happen and hopefully it dies out in a generation.

No, you won't even see it coming and you will barely feel it.

I changed my mind, they’re getting gassed. They should not have anything to with children let alone raising one.

Hey I'm trying to get an answer and I can't post from my ISP can someone please tell me WTF Destiny's political views are? I am fucking lost

Nah, you're still degenerate though.

The answer is no. Even the christcucks who bark hard here and spam their nigger and wahtnot would not irl have balls to say or do anything to you. And apart from those people there is as much if not more socially libertarian/liberal people who dont give a fuck what you do on your free time and wouldnt want to regulate your life in any way as long as you dont cause harm to others.

That being sayd, if you want your kind to be more accepted dont become a blue haired troll that claims there is over 9000 genders and that its a social construct and that men or women should date trans people or they are bigoted.

I don't hate gays, but I hate that they always try to push absurd progressive ideas that tamper with already working systems.

TIL /pol is primarily liberal

No

On Sup Forums they will threaten to harm you. On Sup Forums they will request pics and offer to suck your dick. Sup Forums is often a weird place.

Depends, if you're not a faggot and is actually cool you may even stay with us, otherwise we deport you.

>imagining faggots hanging from a tree is sad
>men kissing other men is happy
looks like 'sad' is a subjective concept innit

No
Gays are based
Women are based
Based Black Men are based
Based King Salman and the Saudis are based
and
Based Israel is based

>$0.01 has been deposited into your account.

do you legitimately think most gays are like that? you realize most of us stay at home while liberals, women and faggots take to the street waving sex objects around. bf and i hate pride but guess what? we're faggots

No? Why would I do that?

If you're a filthy degenerate poisoning the minds of our children, you deserve to be curb stomped, but if you're just gay and keep it to yourself, I still don't like you, but I don't wish death on you.

as long as you don't 'change' your gender and force me to refer to you as the gender you believe you are than we are fine fag.

you're 100% safer in a room full of conservatives than you are with liberals. come on over, the weather is fine.

no, but i should not have to know you're gay.
I don't care.

You’re harming society and humanity in general.

No, but there are lots of edgy retards here who pretend they would and a few legit sociopaths who actually would.

ye, would harm your boipussy.

t. mohammed

you forgot to put your commie flag, leaf

yes

No, the landing will

No, as long as you behave normally and do not try weird stuff with children. If you are ok, people will not mind. If you start acting like a madman, parading half naked with a tiara made of dildos, yes. You may be at risk, and it will be your fault. Basically you can be homo, but not gay. The first are tolerated, the second deserve helicopter rides.

I've mugged and beaten up fags just like we used to back in Brazil

>Male?
>Conservative/Right leaning?
>Keeps his prefences privates and is not out advocating/advancing them?
>Not part of the LGBTGWEBAND movement?

If your answers to all of this is yes. Then no, I don't care about you. I just don't think you should be allowed to adopt but neither should most people and giving people tax breaks based on marriage status rather than children is absurd.

I don't have to do shit, the AIDS and rectal cancer will tale care of it for me.

based

discord gg/Ndag7v

add a .

I don't care if you're gay.
Do you want western civilization to continue existing? Then we're on the same side.

you are already killing and damning yourself pretty efficently.
There is no need of further help.

You're ignoring his point. You just described normal, reasonable behaviour for someone who happens to be gay, but called yourself a faggot.

Gays and faggots are two separate entities. Most of us are cool with gays, but hate faggots.

78% figure is from a 1977 survey of gay men by Darrow. Keep spouting outdated figures though!

I want to be a girl :(
I used to hide behind angry words and pretend to be pol but I'm secretly jealous of guys who get to date guys and those who get to transition

I want to be a woman ;~;

>This

Only if you're acting like a faggot.

I support gays, much like our president does.

It's the dems that support a woman that takes millions from ppl that push gays off of roofs however they will call me racist/homophobe for supporting trump lol.

>"HUEHUEHUEHUEBRBRBRBRB"

Im pretty sure you're larping but thats not going to help your case for acceptance.

I am not a dirty fucking Islam savage. I hate your sin. It's disgusting. It offends God. But that's between you and God. Unless you're gonna be butt fucking dudes in public your private home life is of no concern of mine. But just know homo's don't go to heaven.

I'll pray for your redemption, user.

zounds! and i would have gotten away with it too, if it wasn't for you meddling americans

advocate.com/election/2015/9/28/read-donald-trumps-advocate-interview-where-he-defends-gays-mexicans

archive.is/hNJc1

I like the idea of amending the 1964 Civil Rights Act to include a ban of discrimination based on sexual orientation. It would be simple. It would be straightforward. We don’t need to rewrite the laws currently on the books, although I do think we need to address hate-crimes legislation. But amending the Civil Rights Act would grant the same protection to gay people that we give to other Americans — it’s only fair.

-Donald Trump

then do it. welcome to liberty. commies and fascists think they can run your life best but fuck that noise

I cringed

Thing is, we have mostly gay men for a long time. We still have them even high up in tech. For many, you don't know. Because they don't build their identity around what they like to put their dicks into. They are usually functional members of society who do not reproduce but usually pay more in terms of resources back then they cost to raise.

Then on the other hand you have lesbians and fags. Women COST the state, they're extremely expensive to raise and maintain even if they work throughout their entire life. So when they have no children, they're effectively a huge net loss. Add to that that lesbians tend to be extremely contrarian and agressive. Think of them as angry manlets with a chip on their shoulders but no dicks. They see men as competition, either they're trying to emulate them and turning themselves into worse men or they simply become fat/ugly drop outs. Both sides are constantly propagating things such as feminism BECAUSE they do not fit the societal standard and are trying to change it to fit them no matter the consequences. Add fags who run around on all fours in the streets in BDSM gear into the mix and you have a bunch of people who are pure poison.

I for one couldn't care less about the former but the latter will kill any society. We've tried to accomodate them and be accepting and it turned out to be a humongous mistake.