Thoughts on Persians?

Other urls found in this thread:

kurdishdna.blogspot.com/2012/06/kurdish-autosomal-dna.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Gay.

cool dudes. they need to stay in Iran though

looks like a Parisian to me

whiter than you Jacques Ngoyomogyanoip

is that a gun in his hand or is he just happy to see me?

obvious frenchperson is obvious

beretta 92?

Died a long time ago.
Now you just have mixed Ar*bs.

I know one persian that is a good person adn one complete retard unironic muslim that drinks alcohol but talks about converting people. Persians should realize that islam raped their culture

>Persians should realize that islam raped their culture
You need to kys

Is that a CZ 75?
I always kind of wanted one of those.
Nice blouse, Achmed.

he's right ali reza

they're basically asian mexicans

Nah, he's really not, but Westerners are good at thinking that Islam came in Iran in 1979

cousins of street shitters who we civilized

A few standard deviations smarter than Mexicans though.

Thanks for civilizing us, my Iraqi friend.

>but Westerners are good at thinking that Islam came in Iran in 1979
we don't you arab mutt

you're welcome

It's a Beretta 92S

I've never met a bad one. They're the best people to come out of the Middle East, which is only a slight backhanded compliment.

>arab mutt
The issue with you faggots is you go from feigning politeness to being complete jerks when someone disagrees with you. Can't you realize certain questions are more complex than a simple binary? Goddamn, you are such rude imbeciles. Obviously you don't have a shred of respect beyond wanting to insult us for self-aggrandizement.

I like that it looks like they all have mustaches.

Some of the girls tend to look great

iranians are arab mutts

By the same logic, you are Jew mutts.

i have zero % Ashkenazi when i did a dna test

search up dna of persian iranians see for yourself

Barely. The physical separation between them and Saudis is very distinct at my university.

pretty based formerly-whites

I searched up the aDNA from Nature articles, and Iranians cluster more closely with Anatolian Turks than they do with Gulf Arabs. Anatolian Turks are just Caucasus people, the same as Iranians.

Not human.

they, too, should become who they are
Persians, not Arabs.

Where does this meme comes from? Arabs were racist as fuck in Persia and didn't mix a lot. Semitic DNA among Iranians remain minor.

that's because in that chart only western Eurasians are included.

We generally cluster with Northern Caucasians. You cluster with Araps.

I've met a total of 3 here in the US and all of them were guys who loved money, guns, and 80s music.

I really have nothing bad to say about them.

Essentially this. They get grouped in with Turks / Saudis here which is sad because those Turkey in particular are disgusting pieces of shit who cry about how good Turkey is while leeching space in our Masters/PhD programs.

>no source provided
I could give a ton of other diagrams that show Iranians don't cluster with Gulf Arabs. Here is a study conducted by McDonald.

Source:
kurdishdna.blogspot.com/2012/06/kurdish-autosomal-dna.html

Don't care about them, really.
The romantic Persia never existed, and the Persia people rave on about was following the same line of degeneracy we were.
If they remove Islam, bless them for it.
If they fail to remove Islam, that's a pity.
Nothing more really.

Persians are the same. Super proud of being Persian and specifically not being Arab. Usually within the first few minutes of meeting a Persian they tell you that they're Persian. It's annoying but that mindset has preserved their race for so long.

In Iran there are many people with light skin and blue eyes. They're not "white" because they're not descended from Europeans. But they're definitely not Arab either. They're most likely descendants of ancient Persia who have avoided miscegenation.

The issue is not that Persians have become Arab, it's that many Arabs in Iran are calling themselves Persian. There are far less actual Persians in Iran than the statistics claim because of this.

They were good and obedient slaves.

What does Ali Madad mean, brother? I don't know this meme.

I think they're pompous. Maybe I just keep meeting assholes though.

Best arabs. Yes, the bar is low.

>pol hates kurds but likes persians
>despite being the same race

madad = give help and support

Okay, great.

>Best arabs
u american diaspora or product of american globalism?

>everyone within a group is a homogeneous mass

I think they got BTFO by boypucci smasher Alexander

Pick up a history book. Byzantine-Persian Wars were a lot more brutal than the Greco-Persian Wars, which in fact are exaggerated by modern Westerners. Heraclius fucked up Iran a 100x more than Alexander. In fact, Heraclius is probably the reason Arabs could invade Iran. Ponder that for a second.

>Byzantium
>300yrs later
Holy shit really? omfg my mind is now blown, thx spurgeing faggot, it was a total gap for me historically....

Nigger Christians were in fact the ones that started the whole trend of beheading. Heraclius was far worse than any Rashidun invader imo. I hate how you Christ cucks feign ignorance and innocence. You were far more brutal than the Muslims believe it or not. I hope Iran makes a film like 300 but shows how niggerish Byzantines were.

Heraclius invasion in 620-630 CE weakened Iran to the point it was invaded by Gulf Arabs. Heraclius resorted to burning Zoroastrian fire temples, beheading, and more.

I'm glad Iran became Muslim instead because Zoroastrians survived. If Iran were Christianized, it would lose its heritage. Zoroastrians were just taxed by Muslims more and considered people by the book.

Muslims are better than Christians historically. It's only in recent times things have gotten bad.

Shut the fuck up, faggot. Get your semite desert shit outta here.

Iran isn't even desert, you kike puppet. Go back to eating burgers. I'm talking about history. Historically, Christians were far more destructive than Islam. I am speaking in relative terms. Moreover, Scandinavian countries were forcefully Christianized too.

Islam tolerated Zoroastrians enough to call them "people of the book". Christians, historically, hated them tremendously, even more than Muslims. Most non-Wahhabi influenced Muslims are alright to me, but you Christ-cucks always want to suck Jesus' dick, even to the point of wanting to kill those who refuse to suck that dead rabbi's dick.

Aryan?

Wait...i think i was in a group in instagram with you..

Persians?!? LOL! How about you call them for what they really are, goatfuckers/mudskins/muzzies

Go to hell. Sage.

nice carpets