Be 26 years old

>Be 26 years old
>no gf

Does it get better Sup Forums?

I keep hearing all this shit about men ageing like wine and how men have the pick of the litter once they reach 28/30, but I'm not seeing it.

If I just had a girl that looked like Miley I would be so fucking happy.

probably not

you need to do things where there are lots of women around. I dated a lot more when I was in school being around them all the time

It's probably you dude. You need charm and confidence that's it.

>got my dick sucked 15 minutes ago

It depends. Do you take care of yourself or are you a fat, lazy slob?

>nogf thread
>on Sup Forums

fuck off to /r9k/

Also once you get it regularly it stops being important. Don't put pussy on a pedestal

I'm handsome, I can hold a conversation, witty (if I say so myself..) and have a broad range of interests so I don't get it. I live with my parents still so that counts against me I guess, but it's hard to get a house in this climate and I also work at the local Sainsbury's which isn't the sexiest thing in the world.

You don't have to be handsome at all to have a woman. At 26, you should be looking for the one, and the one to have children with. God works in mysterious ways.

>At 26, you should be looking for the one, and the one to have children with

Uhhh no..

Just no..

ok bong bro, maybe I can help. Lets start from the beginning...

what is your relationship with your mother like?

what is your relationship with your father like?

Good.

Mum's making lasagna tonight because I asked for it.

Honestly, I know it could sound scary if your income is not the best. But your current income could be a punishment from God, and to encourage you to improve, like wed and have children. Sins are sins for reason, you will be punished.
>sex out of wedlock
You'd be surprised how many people in your family would be very happy if you had children.
Unless if, of course, you aren't white, are Muslim, or a Jew, in that case; don't do any of what I just suggested.

If tyou are rich...
At youe age and in the uk you should be at least up to 600-800k GBP, and looking to hit 10-25m by 40 to have a chance at a decent woman as a wife. 6/10 35 year old "white" woman who has only experimented with black cock gangbangs.

just answer the questions user.

You're not handsome. And you shouldn't look for someone like Miley Cyrus as she is way above your level concerning looks. Stop being a fag.

Too cook good, you have to have good ingredients and skills at the knife. Do you have good ingredients for good bf material? Find stuff you love, get out. My last GF came into play because I helped an old woman with the balcony gardens and programming Netflix from time to time. And suddently the brunette sits there, with coffe and cake.

I'm sure I'll get enough of this coming my way in the future. I don't need it from some random on the internet too lol

I'm pretty fucking poor but I see builders and sewage cleaners with girlfriends so yea

I did...It's good.

Cordial. Amicable. Decent.

Can't think of any other words right now haha

Speaking of which I told my gf to stay over the night because I miss her and been 4 days since I seen her and she said I'll stop by to see you, she said no to staying for the night once getting here, stay at her parents, I told her to get her things and leave then since I'm pretty Fed up not seeing her 4days and not care, she ended up staying the night..but now she is like don't EVER do that again and blah blah maybe she will get over maybe she wont
GF's man..lol

Idk I do good? I'm not good with GFs

your problems are very deep seated user. just spill the beans, you have nothing to lose at this point.

I've been on a couple of dates, but when I try to talk about anything of substance their eyes just glazed over before they switch the subject to something inane like Big Brother. Unfortunately, Philosophy and history are more my things not celeb gossip, so I let them be.

ok, so you parents are like card board cut outs of people to you. generic. and you don't relate to them.
correct?

It doesn't get easier.

You get stronger.

Yes you do, because I care about you more than random Muzzies.
>1776 for lyfe
If you like Heiling Hitler, then you will have no problem finding a girl who Heils Hitler. I've seen chimps with chicks.

>she's staying at her "parents"
You put the foot down and she thought it was alpha. If she keeps taking 4 day long breaks she's definitely cucking you. Trust me nigger I see it all the time.

I got laid when i was 19 she was my college gf and she was a virgin.

This is clearly a slide thread but I'll bite
>Miley the twerking demon

>at this point in your life, i would consider traps

>If she keeps taking 4 day long breaks

Why do girls do that? I get blanked out of nowhere a lot just when I thought the conversations were going well. It leaves feeling very confused.

for a guy being a virgin after 18 - 20 is actually a serious crisis. people don't get this. unless youre some Nikola Tesla super genius, you should be worried.

I'm not a virgin. I just don't have a gf.

>Be 30 years old
>no alien anal probes

>I'm pretty fucking poor but I see builders and sewage cleaners with girlfriends so yea
How poor? Builders and sewage cleaners get paid decently from what I know and its guaranteed income. Trust me money matters no matter what people say.
If its over text my most experienced and cynical answer is that their boy toy finally arrived and is now smashing her. Women crave attention and dick but they can subside on attention until the dick arrives.

ok. well you don't have a gf because you're insane and you don't know it and you come across to people as a psychopath to be avoided. your parents are brainlets and you were too sheltered for most of your life. good luck mate.

>pick of the litter once they reach 28/30
lmao no. women dont lose their advantage until like 45
>t. attractive married 30 year old engineer

Dude this thread is a joke. Why signal your heterosexuality like that and say what you would really do?

Why so serious? As my favorite character, the JOKER would say. It's my favorite character because he resembles me psychologically.

Learn to laugh. Learn to troll. Learn to play with your posts. This is Sup Forums bitch, it's not ducking rebbit.

Welcome to the madhouse. Nothing is what it seems around here.

>tfw 25
>tfw sister just had her second baby
>tfw recently developed pregnancy fetish
>tfw find pregnant women beautiful
>tfw no gf
god damn i need a girlfriend

>be 31 years old
>no gf
No.

>I also work at the local Sainsbury's

You are 26 living at home and work in a fucking supermarket stacking shelves.

I am not attacking you over that, it's expected in the climate of things currently but that is what is stopping you. If you were that age with a house, car and good job teen girls would have wet panties.

I'm in my mid 30's and get some attention from 18 year olds than I ever did.

get more attention*

girls have too much stimulation

>If its over text my most experienced and cynical answer is that their boy toy finally arrived and is now smashing her.

confirm

>work at the local Sainsbury's

i work at tesco. saying that, i know a lot of guys who just flat out don't work but still get laid. at least there's excellent perving opportunities at tesco.

have u been to uni yet? if not, do that. fuck turning up to anything but the bare minimum, it doesn't make much, if any, difference. party it up with girls as much as possible. leave the country.

your brain is poisoned by the internet and seeing jpg babes all day every day.
if you havent had a gf by now you should manage your expectations.
you can self improve tho... there are plenty of girls with daddy issues who like older men. i’ve dated them! it won’t make you happy longterm tho

Go get one. But be prepared to raise the child and be very involved in God and life.

It got better for me. I went my whole 20s without a gf. Now at 30 I have a loving, caring, beautiful latina gf like pic related.

>inb4 race mixer, fuck you I'm happy

Women look at me different, and smile at me when before they just ignored me. Having a good career helps. It's not just the money women like, but the confidence that comes with age and competence in life.

>i know a lot of guys who just flat out don't work but still get laid

That's because they don't openly admit that. They bullshit, as you should. If you are at a bar and want a hook up you obviously don't say "hey i'm unemployed and live with mom and dad" you lie through your fucking teeth.

WOMEN WANT TO UP THEMSELVES WITH THE MAN THEY DATE
IT'S THAT SIMPLE

Find someone with a lower social status than yourself and you're set.

I fucked my 100th bitch when I was 24, I started fucking bitches at school when I was 14, as soon as I left school I trained to be a chef, I fucked bitches at college for 2 years, then I moved to London and worked in various restaurants and hotels, I fucked waitress, receptionist, chambermaid, hostess and barmaid bitches weekly.

I'm no Adonis, I am blessed with good looks and authentic self belief and confidence and I know what it is women want, I also understand that they despise insecurity and weakness, which is how I spot beta cuck males whose bitches I can fuck.

Trips have confirmed this, thanks.

If you want a girlfriend, go get a girlfriend. Nothing of worth will just fall into your lap you have to pursue it.

>But I don't want to do the things that it takes to get a girlfriend!
>I can't get a girlfriend because X, Y, and Z!
>I'm not willing to change just to get some pussy!

Then you don't want a girlfriend.

Perhaps you're just homosexual? Most boys are absolutely obsessed with sex, and will walk a thousand miles for a good sex. Most heterosexual boys know this from the day they notice how hot their mom is to the day the get laid, sex drive is great. Maybe you just don't have much user.

50% of people don't get laid before college, and some of the other 50% are probably lying to look good.

you're the opposite pathology to OP. you're disconnected to the same degree as OP but on the other side of the spectrum.

freud was right about a lot of things.

Who the fuck wants to have kids with a woman at 45? Your just asking for the kid to be fucked up.
Nigger we can have serious threads some people legit have social autism without being autistic.
Enjoy getting divorce raped from those vultures they won't completely settle down they're WAY too young.
confirm what? Yes I'm in uni and have gotten laid but haven't partied yet. I've partied in highschool but everybody was gay fags there that only wanted to look cool instead of have fun.
Your 30 and now you have a stable job and house.
Girls have higher standards these days. Some guys will put in the extra effort.

Yes it does

Sorry user, but money and status matter more than looks and personality.

I got divorced when I was 38. I’m decent looking, friendly, good personality. But I had a good job and a nice car and dressed well. All the single women at my job started hitting on me as soon as I was separated. Young women would hit on me at the bars.

It was fun, at first. But young women are dumb with literally nothing that interests me other than their bodies. Eventually, I started dating someone closer to my age. Maybe not as pretty as an 18yr old, but far more interesting and worthy of my attention.

Bottom line: get a better job, move out, have careful fun with sluts, but look past looks to find a true partner.

Im curious what were the same stats like in the 1950s, or 1900s... really have no idea..

yeah this is definitely a slide thread