As a man, is there any reason to get married at this point?

As a man, is there any reason to get married at this point?

Im so depressed, recently broken up with gf, found out i was a fuck stick/atm,

She got an abortion. 2nd failed attempt at family/marriage.

Wat do

stop letting women control your relationships

to get tax benefit, or to get housing support if you are in the military.

marriage

Stay positive, keep no looking at don't let this destroy your hope of finding a wife. There are a lot of bad women out there in todays world. Judge their character more harshly next time and look for red flags.

No.

This

Oh well there were dozens of red flags.

You wouldnt fucking believe the amount of red flags. Youd find me and shoot me if you knew the red flags i permitted

But letting myself fall into the illusion that i can change a whore into a house wife is my problem

how old are you?

No, just fuck, leave kids you won't know never behind and die, that's life purpose

Depends on the race of your wife. White women are trash.

Das rite

I think I want to do it more out of defiance at this point than anything.
The world says I don't deserve a stable life with one woman and the children we raise in our own home. I say "fuck you, I do," and I've seen more than enough guys who are somehow more useless than me get away with it (hope you're reading this, dad).

Literally, any man who got married after the 1960s is a naive child. ts such a bad deal for men, there's no reason to do it.

Just got to find the right woman. Protip: they're not the pretty ones.

Twenty2

had first kid at 16, bich left me and fell for the military man meme. Now theyre divorced. I dont see kid

The 2nd chick was my age. Total degenerate. Took her from being a waitress and got her a desk job. Moved her out of a bed bug infested trailor into the city with new furniture, Paid all her bills. Couldnt get her to stop talking to other men. Got her a new car. She started driving out of state constantly visiting other men. Walked in on her talking to a nigger on the phone when she didnt know i was home. I took car back and the shit hit the fan and it was all over after that. I could just go on and on.

Got used man. Then had to sit and listen to her friends call me pathetic (the same people who i literally fed on countless occasions out of pocket)

even the plain-Janes have priority during divorce. Your life is still held hostage

NO REASON TO DO ANYTHING EXCEPT GTK RWN

Not really. Can have children without being married. At least you're not losing all your money when everything goes wrong.

Maybe because you are pathetic. You sound like you let people walk all over you and have no self control. Why would you be with some chic who obviously had infidelity issues? Why did you buy her so much shit even when she refused to be respectful towards the relationship. You are a pathetic. Grow a backbone. You have no one ese to blame except yourself.

Yes goy , spend your hard earned money on a failed institution which will net you a nagging fuckhole which complains every second. You'll even get babies which may or may not be your own, but you can't keep them in case of divorce. Same with your house, belongings, money and pretty much everything else.

If you fall for a waitress that lives in a bug infested trailer you deserve to have that happen. Continuing to buy her shit and give her chances after you know she was talking to other men your just am actual cuck who can only blame himself.

I always bow down and worship the pussy. Her best friends are both nigger fuckers (another red flag)

It all started going down hill after i told her she was a woman and had no place speaking about finances. So maybe theres still some hope for me.

>Being so controlled by something as basic as pussy
>not having any self control

You're just as bad those chics are. They have no self control either and neither do you.

How do i be dominant male and let them chase me and follow my ideologies if i hab no friends?

you obviously are an expert at making poor life choices. next time you make a choice, spend just a minute thinking it through, if at the end you still think it's a good idea (given your history, you probably wont be able to think yourself out of a bad decision anyways)
>>kid at the age of 16, what are you, a fucking retard?
>>waitress chick living in a trash trailer and you paid for all her shit, what are you, a fucking retard?
>>she keeps talking to other men and you don't step back and say "fuck off we're done"? what are you, a fucking retard?
let me guess, she was hot wasnt she? because that is the only explanation as to why you are such a fucking retard for falling for such a big red flag.
you are the guy version of when women say "all the men i dated were assholes and jerks!", well, son, the only constant here is YOU. You're the fucking retard. let's hope you dont shit out another kid with a broken family because the amount of shit and damage you've added to society (your one child that you don't get to see and raise) is already enough.
Stop being a fucking retard. Retard.

You don't because you're legitimately stupid. Either swear off women forever and become monk to avoid temptation or have fun being a cuck for the rest of your life.

To a woman? Nah. Enjoy your drama and pussy withholding manipulation.

I just want an family and loving wife and children.

Do i fall for church girl meme?

Or continue to pray that god puts the right woman in my path?

>You'll even get babies which may or may not be your own
You can always get a paternity test for, um, reasons.

there was never any reason to engage in state sponsored marriage

>Indian who probably had an arranged marriage

getting married cost me £73.50 and if I ever get divorced it's shekel time for me because my wife earns shit loads more money

>fall into the illusion that i can change a whore into a house wife is my problem

if that was your mindset you'd probably be better off with an actual whore

Yeah, to start a family. Find an intelligent woman who can live with the red pill (they will never really take it)

not for alt right hence the forced homosexuality upon membership detailed in Milo's little book

You should try not being in a relationship for an extended period of time and at least try to fix yourself instead of being a doormat with a penis and credit card.

you dont fucking get to make demands of what you want because you are a man, you're are twenty two piece of shit who has done a great deal of disservice to the society by making bad choices and never reflecting on them.
you want a family? go build yourself into a man of great values, go do something that will help undo the damage you have done, go add meanings to your life by being responsible and fight for values worth fighting for and people worth defending, starting with people OTHER than some fucking trailer trash slut waitress.
church or not it's irrelevant. there are plenty of people who go to church and are pieces of shit. you have to judge and vet women carefully before letting them into your lives. the silver lining is that you have done so much wrong at such a young age that you should take this opportunity to deeply reflect on what went wrong and how you can recover from it.
first and foremost, think with your big head, not your little one. secondly, never under any circumstances offer women money unless she is your wife. i would not even give a woman money even if she's my girlfriend unless she has a damn good reason (accidents, etc).
and one last thing, since you keep saying you want a family. take this into perspective:
say you DO get a family tomorrow. say you WILL have a child of your own. do you think your child will respect you if you continue to behave the way you do? by letting people walk all over you because she's hot? do you think your family will be a stable one? even if you get a family tomorrow, chances are there will be something, that either you or your spouse do that will throw it into jeopardy. so think again when you say you want a family. have you earned it? and what do you have to hold it together?
if you cant even answer those questions, you need to reflect, repent, and rebirth yourself into a person that is worthy of love and care. otherwise you're just a sperm producing problem generator for society.

I was single for nearly 4 years after lost baby mama. The 2nd chick was like a god send. She cheated in a guy she had been with almost a year (over 10 years older than her) for me. And then continued talking to and visiting him basically our entire relationship to (see his daughter)

Thanks man. I plan to be pretty straight forward from here on out, i really appreciate everyones words and letting me vent. Later in our relationship she told me "we werent even dating at that point in time" when in fact i had already opened her a new bank account (put 600 initially into it) and had been paying all her bills.

Wont fall for the gibs me money please again. I just went so long without someone and wanted a family again so bad i was doing everything i could to make her happy, whilst she was draining me of my sanity

>tax benefit

LOL

You will lose much more on the divorce.

Were you honestly surprised that a cheater cheated on you?

Lawfag here. Getting married is most valuable in terms of its massive impact on inheritance tax here in the UK. You can leave assets and capital completely IHT free to your spouse. With a spouse and completely unused IHT tax bands you can leave up to £1 million pounds worth of property (if it includes a residential dwelling) tax free.

Plus, marriage reforms are on their way here, especially regarding stuff like prenuptial agreements which for the past few years have become increasingly effective at stopping men getting fucked over by meal-ticket-for-life women.

Try not to be so gay bud

Lmao you're telling us you had your first kid at 16 but SHE'S the degenerate? Gtfo!

Sent her a long as message last week to get my "closure"

brought up every single time i witnessed her flirting with other guys, talking on phone with them, drivng to meet them, talking to several guys on FB,insta,snapchat who were asking her out (She keeps photos around of all the guys shes slept with)

brought up the abortion,

just laid it all out, and all she had to say was that i was crazy and she never cheated. (Meanwhile shes advertising shes single and spamming her snapchat everywhere)

And to answer your question, i was stuck in an illusion dude. Shed be at my house sucking my dick and her ex would call wondering when she was coming home. And i let her do the same shit to me. I guess i was surprised she would cheat idfk.

>Was starting college at 16
>owned my own home

If you both have rich families you can get a lot of dosh out of a good ol' scam wedding.

>I started college at 16 too
>I had my own place too

You don't see me going around impregnating women, wtf?

Nigga when the time is right, you bust nuts, honestly at this point in life ive had thoughts of like... fuck if the relationship works or not, i just want to have lots of kids ahahaha

Sadly my one child has diabetes so that makes their life more difficult

Marriage is for suckers

Listen to your gut.

Give me some examples of red flags I should watch out for senpai. Just got in to a new relationship and some things are already starting to concern me

It's a huge legal and financial risk, via alimony and child support and various other methods of wealth transfer via the state.

I would say merely avoid it like most MGTOW do, but quite frankly most of these laws are going to be re-written in the coming decade, so that you don't even need to be married, that they'll just assume a common law marriage via cohabitation or some other loose standard, and you'll be on the hook.

The answer is really to maintain your own address at all times, never share your home or bed with a woman, if you want to fuck do it at her place, never acknowledge a relationship among peers. This stuff is coming hard, we're seeing UK law going through parliament about alimony for cohabitation and calls for reform because its not "fair" that men aren't marrying and escaping financial hell, and that's unacceptable to the state and to women.

It's not a question of debating marriage, it's a question of debating just how far this'll get pushed past marriage, palimony, batchelor taxes, that sorta stuff. Marriage is distant in the rear view mirror, what comes next is the bigger concern.

I really do feel for you, man. You fucked up and now just let it go. Don't talk to the thot and delete her from your life. Girls that are marriage material don't post slutty shit on social media and talk to other men like that. Find a girl that's like minded and has the same long term goals as you do. Don't fall for the Sup Forums trap that anything other than a 15yr old virgin is trash.

IDIOT GET MARRIED IF YOU KNOW IT WILL GO GOOD, IF NOT THEN DON'T. NOT SO FUCKING HARD

Stop dating shit-tier women, faggot

i dont have to cook clean or or fuck my hand

Yes, of course. Marriage has always been for one thing; kids. Or rather, to provide a reliable and secure environment for kids to be raised in, with two parenral figures. If you arent having kids, dont get married. If you are having kids, do.

>There are a lot of bad women out there in todays world.
would you say they are bad mujeres?

My gf likes to cook and clean for me, is always up for sex, is pretty redpilled and also has very similar interests to my own. The downside is she's emotionally manipulative, gets jealous incredibly easily, always starts arguments (and seems to enjoy them), she's also needy and has a lot of guy friends. What do?

Has alot of guy friends

Start talking to other women cause its nr gonna work

Lots of guy friends? lol, come on man you should know better than that. Men and women can’t just be friends. She has fucked all of them

To clarify, it's mainly due to shared interests, namely video games, and as far as I'm aware she doesn't actually hang out with them anymore or even talk to them much since we got together. Which would be difficult to do anyway as we spend most of our free in each others company. However it is still on the back of my mind and something I'm cautious of.

It is about children, of course, but it is more about organizing reproduction to safely assure which child belongs to which people so that paternal responsibilities can be accurately delegated. Before marriage in per-history, it was more difficult to determine the paternity of a child because a woman would just fuck the entire village and never truly know who the father was.

Ever see that 45 year old guy trying to pick up women at the bar? Pathetic

First step towards fucking your woman is talking to her. It starts with "she's just talking to people online!"
Well guess what, he asks her where they can fuck, online.
I am ALWAYS suspicious of a woman with a lot of male friend if her job isn't PR related or very outward facing. Men and women seldom become friends unless there is absolutely no way the two will get together. Watch out buddy.

You can be a real lucky guy to have the privilege of being accepted into the skydiving group, of boarding that fine aircraft, but at the end of the day 50% of the chutes will not have opened and 30% of the ones that do only do so partiially so you still hit the ground too fast to survive. Society still wonders why every guy doesn't jump.

That's right, goyim. All you have to do is find the right woman. Ignore the fact that we are paying women to ruin you in divorce court. Just find one that won't change her mind a decade later and take a fat pay check from me to fuck you up.

A (You) for the clever analogy.

Not at all. men are always the losers in divorces

My heart can't handle what my mind knows, I am dying inside, I am kill.

Stop thinking with your dick and follow the guide

can't stress enough how important this is

I'm 21, got a younger girlfriend. Younger girls are much more susceptible for propaganda, can easily made a waifu out of her. I guess that if you are 30 or older you are too late to the party.

Make*

>guy friends
Be very, very supicious.

If I had a girl with a bunch of guy friends I would start talking to other women all the time and see how she felt.

not if you have to ask an user board you fucking moron. sorry to say it but the marriage game isn't for you if you are a self centered cunt that can't think of what would make someone else's life worthwhile. marriage isn't about getting fucked by some thot, you just avoid them at all costs, find yourself a good woman and have a family, you'll regret not doing it when all you have are action figures and no friends in your 40s.
find a woman that's 30, has a career and wants the same things you do, without all the bullshit and 'exciting' things that young dumb broads bring to the table. sure young sluts like to do drugs and fuck and do crazy shit, how long do you think you can hang with them until they just use your pathetic ass?
so get a job, get a man's hobby like mountaineering so you can get the fuck away from that shrew when she's being one, deal with reality you pussified pathetic piece of shit, have some kids, teach them not to believe all the bullshit, further the white race and be a good citizen. if you can't do that then kill yourself faggot because we've got enough worthless fucks not dying in this world.

it's really just american women who are trash from my experience

this guy knows the score. all these dudes screaming about women fucking them over have let themselves fall victim, as have i, to some cuntasaurus rex in their lives. dont let their sour grapes and defeatest attitude stop you from finding actual fulfilling happiness.

Thank you. There are many Americans claiming all white women are thrash and I just don't see it. Sure the majority of European women are trash but there are many gems too.

>find a woman that's 30
no
find one who is still attractive for a few years, didn't have tons of boyfriends and lovers, and is still fertile enough to give you a couple of children

A hundred men may make a camp; it takes a woman to make a home.