How hard would it be to engineer a virus to attack humans with high melanin counts?

How hard would it be to engineer a virus to attack humans with high melanin counts?

Other urls found in this thread:

prototype.wikia.com/wiki/Hope,_Idaho
scribd.com/doc/122894952/Race-Specific-Biological-Weapons-November-1970-Military-Review-Ethnic-Weapons-Article
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8036823
shmoop.com/acids-bases/acid-strength.html
pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/plague/sa/
ctdbase.org/
usamriid.army.mil/
newyorker.com/news/news-desk/secrets-of-edgewood
frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/fmicb.2017.02110/full
emergency.cdc.gov/agent/agentlist-category.asp
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/DOC_0000722702.pdf
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP86B00985R000400020002-5.pdf
edition.cnn.com/2014/05/16/politics/pentagon-zombie-apocalypse/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=k4Z4gerzLkY
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2629064/The-Pentagons-guide-surviving-zombie-apocalypse-US-military-outlines-plans-deal-undead-chickens-space-invaders-VEGETARIANS.html
ted.com/talks/craig_venter_unveils_synthetic_life
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Quite easy, I am sure some of the geneticists here can confirm. It would however be incredibly dangerious, as virus mutate rapidly. You are not planning anything naughty are you?

I always thought of that.
Seems hard desu,the only way is for them to gain something for discriminating towards niggers why wouldn't they simply attack non niggers or evolve to attack any human.
If you can make sure to do so I'll be a happy camper.

Very hard. Besides we already had the near perfect bioweapon, until some idiot "cured" it. Only kills people who are too stupid to wear condoms (especially homosexuals) and intravenous drug users. Completely harmless to ordinary people with even moderate intelligence and self control.

It we had allowed it to do it's work every degenerate piece of shit on earth would be dead right now.

An easier solution is to let global warming play out. The oceans rise and only people who can swim survive.

This was literally the plot of [Prototype]. You need to watch some in-game cutscenes to get to the part where they're talking about racial divisions.

I think version above 1.00 of the game remove or alter the audio + sub

prototype.wikia.com/wiki/Hope,_Idaho

scribd.com/doc/122894952/Race-Specific-Biological-Weapons-November-1970-Military-Review-Ethnic-Weapons-Article

its not easy. but not impossible. now stop talking about this subject

>t. PhD chemist

Well, until rampant Leftwingers attack you with needles to spread the shit to "the other camp", at least.

Just poison the chicken, everyone who eats niggerfood should die anyways.

The only way to do that would be for it to destory melanin, and everyone excet albinos has melanin, so even whites would be affected.

What area of chemistry?

Does Sickle Cell count?

dont worry about it.

>>>t. PhD chemist
user, pls suggest me something for high energy. I'm above intelligent person but I really can't get motivated. I read Vitamin D3 makes you better physically and mentally, and being deficient in it can cause depression. What should I take to work hard and be best mentally and physically I can be? Should I take multivitamins?

Would have make a retroviruses with a restriktion endonuclease that target palindromic sequences that are native to the racial genome that you wish to target. The gene sequence you wish to insert can be anything highly pathological of your liking.
All hypothetical of course. For educational purposes...
-

caffeine, amphetamine (and analogues). trophics seem like a meme to me but my neuroscience knowledge is limited (as is the entire field ergo why pharma pulled out).

The answer answer -- Exercise.

Nothing is better for you as a male than exercise. Specifically weight lifting.

extremely difficult. You'd have to be able to engineer a virus that can discern between very minute differences in the way a person's DNA is packed in the nuclei of the cells. i.e. it's practically impossible.

A quick check up: What’s a stronger acid, hydrofluoric or hydrochloric?

Become a fanatically into weight lifting and find an additional fun hobby.

They threatened to do that in the late 80's to "force" Reagan to give a shit about fags, addicts, and degenerates getting the "gay cancer".

I could only find a few cases of insane people threatening this, but no actual cases of deliberate needle infection. Beside. if the dying scum started doing this (and there was no cure) then anybody brandishing a needle could be shot dead in legitimate self defense.

Pretty hard last time they tried that AIDS started infecting heteros

Yo, doc .
How do I get outta this chickenshit outfit?

Just need to create an mutated aerosol version of sickle cell.

Target jews.

That's a silly question since it can be answered by a google search. The KPa is one of the first things on its wikipedia page.
Not a doc.

Hydro implies the presence of hydrogen. Fluorine and chlorine both have only one electron missing in valence, so hydrogen would fill that, making it chemically inactive.

I believe this is a ruse.

sickle cell affects the melanin rich
wops with nigger genes are also affected
this is just one such case

Just weightlifting or cardio too? I've always erred towards lower weight high rep stuff.

Or I might need to read the fucking book again because I'm a fucking retard

Actually it was quite easy,like anonSaid
Niggers have a series of defect in their DNA that evolution attacks and viruses pray on.
They are stupid,too retarded to understand basic hygiene,why do you think they keep having plagues and shit even if there are more chinks and poos and chinks and poos are the perfect breeding ground?
Because niggers are literally too dumb to live,mother nature has been trying to correct the dysgenics programme that africa is by famines and diseases yet the white man always tries to stop it.
Niggers unironically believe in magic and will happily get aids and just as happily believe they are cured after raping some 3yo toddler and afterwards will keep expanding their aids,same with ebola or any other disease,they are too stupid to operate on this world if only we steppeD out of the picture for a year africa would depopulate

>secretly engineer a disease to kill niggers because women and cucks won't allow us to use bullets
Typical white people

reported to the fbi

Just checked that you aren’t larping.

jesus christ

just look at which is more electronegative -- a trend that follow size.

hint fluorine MUCH smaller than chlorine
don't know im not a kinesiologist or a neuroscientist. cardio is should be done for fun imo though like mountain climbing or biking. weight lifting should be about bettering your self. it always puts me in a good mood and gives me energy
i could still be larping bro

Easy, in theory.
You identify the race specific genetic markers and sequence the peptides made by them.
With a retroviral vector you insert your own custom gene to produce a peptide that reacts with the race specific peptide to create an inhibitor for some key enzyme.

Check out athlean-x on youtube. stay in the 5-10 rep range, high weight. do cardio too if you are a beast

I thought this might be the case
But I also thought it was a trick question
I should've known this shit, it's fucking high school chem

Actual virologist here

The correct answer is:
>very fucking hard

And preventing the virus from removing the melanin limitation would be even harder (you're working against natural selection)

Here's an example of just how quickly viruses mutate:
The oral polio vaccine is actually a live (but attenuated) virus with a few single base pair mutations. These mutations actually revert whilst inside the gut during the vaccination process - meaning that the attenuated virus actually becomes the live pre-attenuated polio during the vaccination process.
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8036823

Note: polio doesn't "want" to replicate inside your nervous system - polio actually spreads through the gastrointestinal system (in fact polio falls into the "enterovirus" [e.g transmission-route through the intestine] genus). After entering into the CNS polio can't actually get out - meaning it can't infect any more hosts - hence why poliovirus only causes paralytic effects in 0.1-0.5% of infections.

My point is with the polio vaccine - the virus mutates back to it's original pre-attenuated form in almost if not all patients given the vaccine.

HIV is another example of high mutation. I can't find the paper but it was explaining mutation rates in HIV and resistance to antiretroviral drugs. It was something along the lines of, HIV can become resistant to one retroviral drug within a few minutes, two drugs within a few days, three drugs within a few months and four drugs within 5 years to a decade (drugs being used all together of course), hence why HIV drugs tend to be a cocktail of multiple antiretroviral drugs that the persons strain isn't resistant to, then they may have to change over the drugs later in life.

My point is (yeah I know I've only mentioned +ssRNA viruses but you can fuck off): viruses mutate quickly, and making a virus that only infects a cell based upon something like melanin would be hard enough already.

If you want to exterminate a race do it yourself.

Then you’d be a smart larper. Anyways the halogen pattern doesn’t apply for acid strenghts.

I am a doctoral student in biochemistry and biotechnology who works on viruses.

The making of viruses is childs play.

The fighting of said viruses once they inevitably lose their specificity much less so.

“The best six doctors anywhere
And no one can deny it
Are sunshine, water, rest, and air
Exercise and diet.
These six will gladly you attend
If only you are willing
Your mind they'll ease
Your will they'll mend
And charge you not a shilling.”

-- Nursery rhyme quoted by Wayne Fields, What the River Knows, 1990”

At least someone gets it.

Tfw scientists around world gather on pol to develop bioweapons.

Lmao it's common knowledge that HI is stronger than HF.

Ethnoviruses have been used since 600 B.C.

This.
Most powerful strain is called Jew

A better question is how do you use HF in a normal chemical environment. But it's whatever. HF is great for etching glass. Dissolves it like butter. So does strong basses but just a lot slower.
Kind of does. Here's a link if someone curious that explains it better than I feel like typing shmoop.com/acids-bases/acid-strength.html

Man shut up about this stuff.

This place is a like a comic book villain hideout
what did you expect?

I have one in my freezer. Want it?

How do you think AIDS got started f.am?

>HF weak
>HCl strong
>HI weak

Doesn’t look like the expected pattern. I can’t remember the explanation so I suppose I have some revision to do.

Good point but there must also be other things that distinguish Africans genetically

It’s not hard to figure out hundreds of mechanism for targeted diseases.

>tfw chemists trying to discuss the manufacture of a synthetic virus

this thread is a fucking disaster
I sure hope you're all LARPing

I think in gaseous state HI>HBr>HCl>HF because the bond length for HI > HF.

There are strains of the typical Ebula which have high mortality rate only in certain phenotypes of african tribes. The problem is, when this kind of shit changes his color in the wild and then fucks up the whole planet.

Thanks anons, I'll give modifying my reps down from 12 to 10 and try to hit the bike trails. Hope you have (or had given time zones) pleasant day.

It would not be hard at all. Such a technology already exists, but the kikes possess it and use that type of technology in a different way to attack whites.

"Although it may take several decades for the process of transformation to unfold, in time, the art of warfare on air, land, and sea will be vastly different than it is today, and 'combat' likely will take place in new dimensions: in space, 'cyber-space' and perhaps the world of microbes.
Space itself will become a theater of war, as nations gain access to space capabilities and come to rely on them; further, the distinction between military and commercial space systems – combatants and noncombatants – will become blurred. Information systems will become an important focus of attack, particularly for U.S. enemies seeking to short-circuit sophisticated American forces. And advanced forms of biological warfare that can 'target' specific genotypes may transform biological warfare from the realm of terror to a politically useful tool." - Rebuilding America’s Defenses

It's not the melanin that matters. Eurasians are only about 20,000 years apart. Australoids are 72,000 years away from Eurasians, and Sub-saharans 130,000 years. You would need to target alleles that appear in most of the people 1/8 Sub-saharan or more. It would need to target the most likely alleles that I person 1/8 or more would have.

Too hard for you retard.

FOXp

I would expect Floric because florine is higher on the table. This means that the last valence shell of electrons is closer to the nucleus, which SHOULD mean that it clings to the electron is steals from the H atom more thoroughly than the Cl- Ion would.
I think that this would result in more H+ ions in solution thus stronger acid.
You should look it up if you want a real answer.

What does a chemist know about viruses?

>You identify the race specific genetic markers and sequence the peptides made by them.
>With a retroviral vector you insert your own custom gene to produce a peptide that reacts with the race specific peptide to create an inhibitor for some key enzyme.
Protein interactions are needlessly complicated, furthermore since the inhibitor gene is not only useless to the virus but in fact nefarious, it will not be selected for evolutionarily and become inactive/be removed ASAP.

What you must do is make the specificity factor a vital part of the replication cycle.
e.g. you make it so that the viral genome is only transcribed by an operon complementary to that of (for instance) melanin.

Meaning that if the virus through mutations loses its specificity, it also loses its virulence.
The odds of the virus evolving a whole new non-restricted operon (e.g. recombination with an always-on promoter) are relatively low.

There you go Sup Forums.
I told you how to do it, now go and make the world a better place.

He will not shut up and he is correct.

Teach me how to awaken my siddhis.

pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/plague/sa/

ctdbase.org/

usamriid.army.mil/

newyorker.com/news/news-desk/secrets-of-edgewood

frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/fmicb.2017.02110/full

emergency.cdc.gov/agent/agentlist-category.asp

cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/DOC_0000722702.pdf

cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP86B00985R000400020002-5.pdf

I was thinking the same. see

Internist here.

This guy has it right. If you want to exterminate a "race" (subspecies actually), you do it the old way.

>If you want to exterminate a race do it yourself.

Looking up melanin metabolism, lol Lets get to the specefics

Ending welfare would give us a far higher bodycounts, and no spending in R+D

Friendly reminder

edition.cnn.com/2014/05/16/politics/pentagon-zombie-apocalypse/index.html

youtube.com/watch?v=k4Z4gerzLkY
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2629064/The-Pentagons-guide-surviving-zombie-apocalypse-US-military-outlines-plans-deal-undead-chickens-space-invaders-VEGETARIANS.html

Is it true Jews have genetic illnesses/defects unique to them from inbreeding? Wouldn't that sort of thing make an easier target for a virus?

inbreeding only promotes illnesses that are caused by homozygous recessive alleles.
These alleles are present in all populations, and just more often homozygous in JUDEN.

so no, bad idea hombre.

I've heard of one disease almost exclusive to Jews, essential pentosuria.

also autosomal recessive.

so same conditions as apply

But whites are the global minority, so it would be an abstract mutation for the virus to develop due to having more than enough of a stable population to thrive and replicate in.

likewise, brother!

viruses don't tend to think globally.

It would be possible to find out different viral targets by studying publicly available data, any lab studies would need to be dressed up as something else- maralia study, ebola etc. Still don't think it's possible and also slightly unethical

I think it is not so much how to make it but how to prevent it from mutating

Enough

Get your sample right. When a killer virus infects 700 millions blacks, 600 millions indians and 1.000 millions chinese and south asians, that killer virus will have mutated numerous times.

We would be in danger no doubt. It is better to do it right.

we could test our virus on the Bushmen. I followed a course where it was said that there was a large scale genome sequencing study done on them.

Checking those trips.

The common ancestor doesnt exist.

you can "purify" certain religious gathering buildings with anthrax. Just need to find a way to safely deliver, hypothetically

Trips of truth!

OR use the funds gained from cutting off the life support to fund the R&D

Yo. But seriously, try to get the "six doctors" every day, as even prisoners get an hour of sunshine.

it would be very hard to create a virus that targets people with high melanin, ive tried
it would be easier to create a virus and just release it into africa, how evver mother nature beat you to that with aids

4ch anons once found Shia Labeouf by stars position, so I think they can do it to. Nothing is impossible for legion.

Look up Craig Venter

ted.com/talks/craig_venter_unveils_synthetic_life

What happened to leprosy?

HFA is the scarier. Fluorine will penetrate your skin and eat ur bones. It is very very nasty. Use extreme caution to prevent exposure to vapor and skin contact

Boi we did, it's called AIDS

I wish a mutha would.

White people eat as much chicken.

Prove evolution. Show us observable testable recreate able proof of one creature evolving into its successor species. That is evidence of creature A becoming creature zed, I. E., something that exist at this very moment. And that's skeletal and genetic evidence. Therefore mine sad atheist, you'll have to provide us with as it happened evidence of one creature evolving into another from the first instantiation of said creature unto its present day fulfillment and that's skeletal and genetic evidence. Otherwise it's all conjecture and make believe.

>hitting demographics with only tightly overpopulated and close proximity poor hygenic ways of life
Just make the virus unable to spread in the cold as a failsafe.