Hitler was actually extremely right wing economically

“Hitler also believed that individuals within a nation battled with each other for survival, and that such ruthless competition was good for the health of the nation, because it promoted "superior individuals" to higher positions in society.”
His take on economics was pretty fantastic. His philosophy was basically to leave the economy alone because the economy was run by people. If he were to scourge all the degenerates and (((them))) from society, then essentially he would have nothing to be concerned about. This is the only correct way.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EnfvGMAPCko
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>basically to leave the economy alone

I'm not to sure how I should feel about my past...

>not reading the entire post
Oh user, this is the nigger way to read

What part of the post conveys a different narrative?

Proud.

Hitler’s economic retardation is one of the reasons why germany lost the war. In the end he had to beg speer to save him.

>being this historically illiterate
You can’t believe that right user? The reason hitler lost the war was his ego. He thought he could challenge every country in the world at once and win, because of his inherent supremacy. His biggest mistake was backstabbing Stalin. Or declaring war on the US. Or both.

losing major parts of the country..millions of Germans dead..plaything of the globalists for 70-80 years..half the country a hostage to communism...yeah..great..proud..what an accomplishment.

>Don’t barbarossa stalin
>Get steamrolled by the red army

German economy improved significantly once hitler let competent people control it between 1942 and 1945.

Seems to be the most reasonable choice. Yeah thx. We need a german Trump

This is just untrue. The soviets had no plan to invade Germany. Even if the Soviets did they’d have a much harder time on the offense than they did defending. The Germany army froze to death and hitter couldn’t maintain such long supply lines because he had the brilliant fucking idea to invade the largest frozen wasteland of a country on the entire continent. Not to mention also challenging another world superpower at the same time. For such a brilliant tactician, the idiocy alludes me.

Leading in the philosophical realm. Leading in technology. Leading in engineering. Being the leading nation for new developments. Yeah don't be a cuck user

If you think like that nobody can help you.

I'm proud of what my country has accomplished even if it is a leftists shithole now.

You’re trying to sidestep the issue. Hitler’s economics were just bad.

Yes because putting people in labour camps is soooo free market.

This is bait.

You're bait

I disagree, but what else is there for me to say.

Free market makes Zyklon B more affordable

>implying they’re mutually exclusive

if we hadn't risked everything in 2 pointless wars we would be a major power and would probably already have a mars base and would be looking to travel to other solar systems. Imagine all the 10 of thousands of scientists we lost..all that land..all the potential wasted in the meat grinder..we crippled ourselves..no reason to be happy about that..the ones that celebrate the betrayal of our people are the cucks.

Hitler was right.

youtube.com/watch?v=EnfvGMAPCko

If you care watch it

Funnily enough, Hitler lost in part because he failed to take enough control of the economy for the war effort soon enough.

losing two world wars is not exactly an accomplished to be proud of.

By the same argument you can't be for a free market and for abortion.

>His take on economics was pretty fantastic
Your IQ must be fantastically low as well.

Do you think germany started those wars?! HAHA do you think Wilhelm II and hitler wanted wars, short anwser NO

>a combination of looting, unsustainable loans, and delicious Keynesianism

No, Hitler was an idiot about the economics. He rode smarter men's coattails and then drove it against the wall with his meme war machine. Also, Schacht was an absolute madman.

No, one directly influences the labor market one has some obscure effect on the market

I cannot recall ever seeing such a stupid comparison

That said, labor camps aren't necessarily anti free market if it's just to make use of political prisoners

His entire economy was predicated on the expectation of going to war and getting more resources

The point is having eugenics measures in place to control the people acting within the market, whether pre or post natal, is not necessarily at odds with free market concepts.

well Wilhelm II. could have said"You know what Austria? Fuck you, you are on your own with Serbia" I'd rather be a traitor to the Austrian people then to my own. No sense is protecting a dying empire, Austria-Hungary was fucked anyway.

Proud and ready to take up were your forebears left.

His spending and rearmament program drove Germany on the verge bankrupcy by 1938, hence why he had to start a war. Since then, Germany was completely dependant on stealing gold from the countries it annexed or invaded. American way of similar predicament during Great Depression was anticylical spending, but this option wasn't available to Hitler who was addicted to his military strutting and piling up of self-enigneered debts. Being an economic igoramus he didn't know that he was engaging in Military Keynesianism.

Honestly, Nazis weren't good economists or banker. Hjalmar Schacht was, but Hitler had to listen that nigger Goering instead.

Actually his economy was predicated off banking reform you nigger. Read Feder you fucking brainlet.

keep shilling shlomo, you'll be gassed first

>everything i don't agree with is shilling and also probably jews