youtube.com/watch?v=y0j-GK4NW7M
youtube.com/watch?v=imaIKA-TOM0
youtube.com/watch?v=8XSeBLPU_s4
twitter.com/V_Jump/status/841228713148600320
twitter.com/V_Jump/status/853803360859766784
youtube.com/watch?v=Upy2SEnP9MU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

senzu

Bustin' skulls, but in a fun sportsman type way.

thingken of fight

>Powerlevel autists now can go around gauging people powerlevels.

Kek

What he's going to do when he becomes the strongest person in all universes and just can't be satisfied.

How he's a jobber Also how he CHANGED THE NEGATIVE ENERGY OF THE KARMA BALL INTO POSITIVE ENERGY AND USED THE POSITIVE ENERGY TO DESTROY THE NEGATIVE ENERGY COVERING THE EARTH

I'm getting real tired of this Black-star tripfag stinking up the threads with his autism.

When?

Hey! Check out the big brain on Omega!

Never.
The doc is going to donate all his godly dose into jobohan

Remember when he pierced Vados' glass dome in the anime during his fight with Frost? I guess he is Angel level now.

You sure? He needs to give some to Goku

UNFRIENDLY FUCKING REMINDER THAT:

>NOBODY GIVES A SHIT WHAT YOU LIKE AND DON'T LIKE
>TRYING TO FORCE YOUR STUPID MEME ONLY OUTS YOURSELF AS A BOTTOM-FEEDING FART FUCKER
>IT'S A FUCKING DECADES-OLD CARTOON, CHARACTER DICKWAVING CONTESTS ARE A LOST CAUSE AND ONLY MAKE YOU LOOK LIKE A FAGGOT
>THEY'RE CALLED SPICS YOU GODDAMN MEME-LATCHING DIPSHITS
>THIS ISN'T /ASP/ YOU STUPID COCK DIETICIANS, STOP SLAPPING JOBBER ONTO EVERY CHARACTER YOU DON'T LIKE
>DON'T BE A FUCKING SPERG LIKE ME MAKING TRYHARD META BULLSHIT LIKE THIS POST THINKING ANYBODY WILL CARE
>ECELEBS
>ARE NOT
>FUCKING
>DRAGONBALL

FUCK YOU ALL

this is the new bait copypasta? Eh, 4/10

Does that anger vein ever leave his forehead?

Is Towa in it though

All tripfags are cancer.

Watch it, Zamas

Kek I noticed that too

Manga black is better desu senpai a lam

Nameks strongest race!

Thinking about how to make that money.

>Girlkublack teasing female Goku
>Girlkublack being really touchy with bosom-heavy female Zamasu

The panel where Zamasu heals himself, doesn't it look familiar?

Buu?

The only Buu that had a circlular hole blasted in his stomach was Fat Buu, and he never did that pose

The pose just looks familiar.

Buu does it all the time, I guess

He does the belly puff-out thing when Mystic Gohan punches him near the beginning of the fight.

Worship and adore this immortal goddess

Vegeta hates fusing with Goku, yet Vegetto is always so smug and enjoying himself. How does this happen?

Tsun-tsun before

Dere-dere after

The pleasure of being a ningen

Haven't been following since the Krillin episode.What's new?

17 is a cool guy, eh ranges parks and doesn't afraid of Goku

Ya know, thinking about the 2020 Olympics has made me wonder...

How powerful is Atom compared to Goku?

2 of anime's biggest stars, head-to-head combat all-out style.

Because Toyo is a hack. Vegetto was only smug vs Buu because he thought he had no time limit and he didn't want to kill Buu. Anime Vegetto had a better personality for Vegetto vs Zamasu, he was smug while at the same time had no patience for Bullshit because of the time limit while Manga Vegetto was just SSJ4 Gogeta all over again.

You're an idiot. He was smug in the anime too you dipshit
Holy fuck, no wonder people insult Toeishills.

>Manga Vegetto was just SSJ4 Gogeta all over again.
Did you even read the chapter? Vegetto went for the kill ASAP. He attacked him, countered Zamasu's attack, and immediately charged up his Kamehameha for the finishing blow

Either you didn't read the chapter or you're autistic.

your tea seems kinda cloudy dude

>Anime Vegetto had a better personality

He was literally the same in both versions.

>the state of this post
was it autism?

Leave the universal tournament to me.

>beautiful
>cunning
>malicious
>powerful
>dominant

Thoughts on Sean's new Goku Black voice?

>Vegetto
It's Vegeto you fucking spergs.

Fanfic bullshit

vegerot

What the fuck would be the point of that?

Pretty much everyone should show up as power level 5 or lower.

>Pretty much everyone should show up as power level 5 or lower.
Speak for yourself, im at least about 150

muffins

>Having a power level of less than 1000

Fucking weak little plebs in this thread I swear.

I can go over 5000 when I get serious user. Learn to restrain yourself

About how he has to go Kaioken x10 super saiyan blue just to beat a guy who has been fighting thugs in a forest and couldn't even beat piccolo

SSBlue is obsolete at this point. Its time we get the next new super secret OC donut steel transformation for Goku

>this
In the Dragon Ball universe pic related probably wouldn't be over a 10.

To be honest Super Saiyan blue is a powerful transformation, but it has far too many weaknesses. Inability to fuse is one of them

Thats because he has done 0 ki training and spent all his time building up his body.

>I will not let them save their world

>Is that moonlight?

>I wish I had my tail.

YOU INHERITED THE BLOOD OF SAIYA PEOPLE

You mean super warriors right?

I AM THE SAIYA PEOPLE!

youtube.com/watch?v=y0j-GK4NW7M

S-SAIYA PEOPLE?

THE LEGENDARY SUPER WARRIOR OF SPACE

Based.

The British accent feels off but at least it's better than Dark Knight Goku

youtube.com/watch?v=imaIKA-TOM0

Why was future 17 and 18 so evil?

TEH BIG GETE STAR

youtube.com/watch?v=8XSeBLPU_s4

Kill people for long enough and it fucks you up inside.

Though I have an alternate headcanon where Gero made them less human in an attempt to control them. Basically the way I worked it out was that in Trunk's timeline he and 19 attacked South City without incident then returned to his lab having successfully tested their power. After returning to the lab he had more time than in the main timeline because no one was chasing him and Goku was already dead so he spent some time and modified 17 and 18 to make them less emotional in the hopes that he could control them that way, during this period he also dismantled 16, which he was planning to do in the main timeline. Once he'd done this he released them to test the modifications and they killed him and 19 and started rampaging. Everything after that is just as Trunks remembers.

It's just a little headcanon I made up to explain the differences between the main timeline and Future Trunks' timeline. Take it for what you will.

>twitter.com/V_Jump/status/841228713148600320
>twitter.com/V_Jump/status/853803360859766784

I need more of these.

youtube.com/watch?v=Upy2SEnP9MU

>King Kai's explanation

Top Kek

i fucking hate when the clothes gets ficed too, this immortal body=/=clothes

Pic related

Also

>Who is freezer

This panel wasn't traced at all. The page is completely different, artwise from what was in DBS 23. He took the idea sure but the pages are drawn very differently, from angle to size.

Is 4 HOMAGE are still retarded.

This guy think that his Manga is equal to the original.

It's called "magic materialization". He can just fix his clothes at the same time he's healed so he does.

>implying toeishills know what "tracing" means

>HOMAGE
It's not even a homage you retard. It's like you think Final Flash is a homage of Kamehame ha because both are charged ki beams

>This guy think that his Manga is equal to the original.
(You)

The art really did suffer in the recent chapter. This page looks much better than almost anything in 23.

Anyone want a CR guest pass

"Why can't I defeat Vegeta?" (0-2)

"3-0, when?" - Vegeta

A few years back I made a comment on a TFS abridged episode. This was back when they claimed that the show was non profit at the start of every single episode. I told them that they should tear down that disclaimer because they were obviously profiteering with their gaming channel and their t-shirts. I got like a hundred negative replies from TFS fanboys and surprisingly I got a hate fueled reply from I think it was Kaiserneko (the gay one). It was odd because TFS never freaking replies to youtube comments since they get a million of them. I must have pressed a button. Anyway after I said this they stopped claiming that their show was non-profit.

Can someone show to this retard the 4 HOMAGE?

Cold and colder kamehameha

No, he considered his opponent more seriously.

whats going on..

God complex most likely. They defeated the most powerful warriors on Earth and they where for all intents and purposes unkillable by its inhabitants. The question behind their actions isn't really a matter of why, but why not?

Reminder that Piccolo isnt even whole, he never had the chance to absorb Piccolo Daimao

>"are ya crying?"
Nah

>Frost family using shit tier ki attacks
No.