Belgium, Luxembourg, UKN, Northern France and the Burgundian Circle belongs to the Netherlands

Prove me wrong.

One day we will retake what was once ours.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zBGKoB6TjBM&
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Looks comfy.

All of Charlemagne's territory belongs to us

God you cheeseheads rare busy spamming this bullshit a lot lately. Calais is flemish yes. Now fuck off.

>implying
I can buy you and your half your cunt with my wifes son's wallet alone

I wish, but Netherlands is much more left than Flanders. If we were together and right wing, we would be west european force to be reckoned with. Gas Jews, make europe white

GROOT FRANKIË WANNEER

All of you faggots belong to the Reich

Not anymore. You had your chances, you fucked up every time. Now it is us who will take over and rule

Belgium isn't a real country

the classic
youtube.com/watch?v=zBGKoB6TjBM&

I kindly disagree you're just rebellious spanish territories

To watch how the whole place is empty yet they get payed,and the few people there are just phone posting...
For fucks sake...but the piece is brilliant

We should annex all Spanish soil as compensation for the damages caused by them against us.

>because you're from Belgium which is pretty much a non-country
holy shit I'll never get tired of hearing Farage disrespect EU bureaucrats

Yes to the Frank Reich.

You belong to France, you fucking retard. Without those damn Rosbif de merde and Waterloo, you would speak french.

That piece of stolen Flemish land in France pisses me off.

Germanic people living under the FRENCH hahahaha hahahahah ahaha that will never happen we will blitz the shit out of you hon faggots.

Netherlands to Germany and Belgium to France.

Luxemburg should be just nuked for being jews.

And what are you gonna do ?
Give us more of pics related ?

Or maybe we should talke over luik/ liège , steal your whole waffle and your meat balls and beer stockpile, then you will be totally irrelevant and commit suicide after fews days.

>Netherland nigger thinking he can blitz through France even though they got btfo by France basically everytime.
Ok...

60-65% of the people in Belgium speak Dutch and those are far more right wing than Walloons are. Either Flanders goes to The Netherlands, which we have more things in common with, or we succeed from it all and be pretty much as irrelevant as we are now.

Get rekt faggot.

> poor mayonnaise everywhere
pretend it's mayonnaise
> it's fucking white and all blend.
You already got conquered in parts with your irrelevant food.

You might finish like UK with their curry instead you will get your turkish salad.

> Ho wait...

Only if Poland is returned to it's rightful rulers of Austria, Germany, and Russia.

>Prove me wrong.
They will soon belong to the mudslimes if you faggots don't man up

achmed detected lol

No user, we don't want Wallonia. They're poor, low tier shits who speak French and whose infrastructure and urban planning is on par with most of Africa. Let France have it, we get Luxembourg and some parts of the Ruhr that would be best

Opkankeren ali

But Zeeland belongs to the sea, and will retake it.

Opkankeren hersenloze PVV imbeciel

>Achmed larping as Dutch

Lekker terug naar je eigen land mehmed, lekker legaal geiten en kinderen van 5 neuken!
Hup hup snel een beetje. Jij begrijpen?

yeah you are really achmed, well you're right about the jiddish, but still you don't belong here

Who said we should keep the walloons? Just take the land, we could really do with some actual hills.

Yeah, like both needed the jews to fight... I don't think they went to conquer Spain because the jews told them.

Fuck off

fuck off nobody likes you and nobody wants you here

also we have been more apart than together throughout history, and when we were together, save for 15 years of UKN, we were the dominant ones with the centre of civilisation.

So fuck off Kees, we hate you.

What use are hills?

Mountains are cool because you can go skiing.
Hills are just annoying.

Everything west to the Rhine is rightfully Frankish clay. you can keep the rest of your degeneracy aka rottendamn and hamsterdamn.

Your beer is also the worse one.

You're not even a Frank, you Friso-Saxoid mutt

mohammed please, we all know without the support of the jew you would still be in the desert fucking camels. The the kike pushed to hard to fast, and forgot that for thousands of years white people did nothing but kill each other. We are a race that breds genocidal manics that are willing to firebomb their own kin in europe and split the atom to vaporize nips. We also all own guns, you don't. You will be removed

One day you'll become an islamic state you fucking cuck

Ga lekker door, eindeloos islam en moslims bekritiseren zonder er OOIT wat aan te doen, ja ze zijn een problem, maar dat ga je heus niet oplossen met al die pro-Israelische """"rechtse""""" politici. We kunnen niet een hele religie en elke gelovige vergassen.

Jullie zijn een stel verradelijke kankerhonden.

They look nice, so we can go on holiday inside ourbown country, resulting in no money being wasted like those fucktards spending it in southern france. So that would be a good argument FOR keeping Wallonia

The truth here, my Flamenco friend, is that Netherlands belongs to the universal hispanic catholic monarchy

>DEJAD DE SER PROTESTANTES

pic related, legitimate clay

Basically everything between Rhine and Seine
one day God will give it all back to us, and we will put another Frank on the throne. It has been prophecised that the coming Great Monarch, after the muslims and the republic has been btfo'd for evermore, will carry the lily and the standing lion (Flemish lion) in his flag.

Ga nou gewoon terug ahmed, larpen as een nazi gaat je geen goed doen bij de grens.

kanker racisten ik haat jullie allemaal

Fuck off degenerate spanjool

Fuck you traitor, also you know that literally no one wants to be with the D*tch here. More in common my ass, only the language and even that is debatable.

who cares? all of europe belongs to germany

I don't think people go to southern France for the hills.

Mining, natural beauty, defensible terrain.

Polders are so fucking boring, it would just be nice to have some terrain that's not completely flat.

Oh kijk de flikkers met vpns leggen weer slecht aas.

Once again, you had your chances, you fucked them all up. Germany's out.

>we were the dominant ones with the centre of civilisation
HAHAHAHAAHAHAHA
JULLIE WAREN DE BITCHES VAN SPANJAARDEN EN OOSTENRIJKERS
HAHAHAHA
''RELEVANT''

>Degenerate
>Prostitution and weed are legal

Choose one heretic

>Denial
No point frietje, evebtually you will have to admit that most Belgiums would be fine joining NL. There is no "Belgium"

>Grap: klein Nederland
>Slap: Dietsland
>Klap: Germanje

Why is the dutch anthem so religious, when the dutch are the complete opposite?

Are you implying Mexico has no prostitution or weed?

Geweldige kaart.

>literally name themselves either after us, or our word for foreigners (Gaul)
>hurrrr we own you

haha

Ga terug Abdil

Because in the 16th century when it was written we were extremely religious.

>Or maybe we should talke over luik/ liège

Please do. Take the whole of Wallonia if you want.

I always wonder what you people base your common identity on, if not a post-renaissance state or even just the situation

See
No shitfaced Dutchies on my roads swerving left to right without using direction indicators.
Less Dutchies asking for directions on where that place is.
The only good thing is that my job is fullfilling to do.
>Towing away those wrong parked Dutch cars à volonté.

>one day God will give it all back to us, and we will put another Frank on the throne

on the French throne that is
Belgium will continue to exist as it was always a catholic country, but after WW III, when the Great Monarch comes to rescue us from the muslims and revolutionaries and to restore catholic order, Holland and most of the Netherlands will be ravaged and flooded.

Although catholic prophecy indicates that Belgium will continue to exist, just as the rest of Europe, North-Africa and the Middle East it will come under the reign of the Great French Monarch, who will carry both the lily and the Flemish lion in his banner. He will be a true Frank descended from the Salian Franks, so you know that can only be a Belgian.

Not bullshitting here, this is straight from the prophetic visions from many catholic saints through the last 2000 years.

I am implying that Mexican society is not OK with these practices and therefore they are not legal, neither are Gay marriage and abortion, it is one thing that they are illegally put into practice by the "anti-mexicans", but if the society does not accept them it means that there is still hope for us.

Sadly, it is not the case for you guys, you lost the opportunity in 1517

We originated as a nation because some Habsburgers married into the Spanish royal family, who immediately decided to prosecute the protestants, sparking a revolt

Most of our identity nowadays comes from past that period, making nationalism quite difficult on a lot of subjects

No one, NO ONE cares about some random american shithole, so fuck off

>What did he mean by this?

g-ga t-terug A-abdil
bwahaha is dat je enige reactie, hollandervriendje? Mijn familie woont hier al sinds de veertiende eeuw.

You know very well that your Dutchboo cuckoldry is a fringe opinion here. Nobody wants to join up with the cheeseheads.

>pic related, legitimate clay
>Basically everything between Rhine and Seine
>one day God will give it all back to us, and we will put another Frank on the throne. It has been prophecised that the coming Great Monarch, after the muslims and the republic has been btfo'd for evermore, will carry the lily and the standing lion (Flemish lion) in his flag.

Agreed , but not for the Lion.

>Salian Franks

The Salian Franks originated around the Rhine in the Netherlands, lmao
Franks moved south.

>stoned all day and not working
>jealous of rich neighbours
get rich poorfag

See what? Your brainwashing that dutchies are a problem or more of a problem than walloons are? Neck yourself faggot.

>w-we wuz charles the great
>we wuz normans
>we wuz crusades
lol

>What are the Southern Netherlands.

Even in Bourgondian days, which we still heavily identity with, civilisation was mainly to be found in the South. The stock market was invented in medieval Bruges ffs (Huis familie Van der Beurse, hence bourse)

>No one, NO ONE cares about some random american shithole

Do you know how many countries have tried to control Mexico trough history? We might be a shithole, but damn, we are important as fuck if everyone is trying to control us every second

ah yes the famous dutch beesmark

>Spanish royal family, who immediately decided to prosecute the protestants

Charles V didn't prosecute protestants.
Only his retarded son did.

>Mehico
>important
Joke of the year, mister comedy man. No please get shot in the face quickly by youre famished burrito friends

I don't see the Netherlands in your pic.

By that logic The Netherlands would be aswel, all great powers in the old world tried to chain us down even our own Germanic brothers, Russians and the English tried together, France tried, The Spanish tried.

the only country who had the best attempt were our German brothers our people cannot be ruled over by non Germanic people.

Both are Germanic :^). Just reminding you Masonic Parisians to keep bullying small cunts and destroying Occitan languages instead of cunts your own size who will smack you down

Franks were a confederation of tribes, even the Salians. Also they already settled here in the mid 3rd century, and absorbed the locals. Hence why the Rhine is still to this day a genetic border. Flemings are 3 times closer to the Walloons genetically than to the Dutch over the Rhine.

The Salian Franks that brought forth Clovis and the Merovingians, who conquered Gaul, they consisted of the locals from here. Not a handful of people from Saalland. Also, in the first centuries, the Celto-Germanic tribes from here also had land on the opposite of the Rhine. Hence why many of the original tribes part of the Frankish confederation had Gaulish names, like the Tencteri (Gaulish for "the faithful") and the Usipetes/Assipetes (Gaulish for "good riders").

>The stock market was invented in medieval Bruges ffs

"A common misbelief is that, in late 13th-century Bruges, commodity traders gathered inside the house of a man called Van der Beurze, and in 1409 they became the "Brugse Beurse", institutionalizing what had been, until then, an informal meeting, but actually, the family Van der Beurze had a building in Antwerp where those gatherings occurred;[21] the Van der Beurze had Antwerp, as most of the merchants of that period, as their primary place for trading. The idea quickly spread around Flanders and neighboring countries and "Beurzen" soon opened in Ghent and Rotterdam."

It's no doubt that Flanders was a historically important region in the Netherlands and the Holy Roman Empire as a whole, but to somehow smith together an identity with half of Brabant and half of Limburg is quite odd. Almost as if its circumstancial.
Modern Dutch is largely based on what was spoken around Antwerpen and Holland, which together with Utrecht were the major axis of the time. The split between catholocism and protestantism fueled by the Spanish is really the only reason for a split, and then if the rebels had won more decisively even that wouldn't have happened.

This is all extremely circumstancial and it doesn't rely on any inherent truths or foundational moments.

pic very related

lies of the eternal Hollander

stock market was invented in Bruges

sure Achmed

Charlemagne is part of us although it's the same for some others.

The Normans were intermixed with lcoal population and spoke French.

And yes we wuz the first crusade. And many after (with others).

Good joke Amerilard, the same can be say of you then.

>w-we wuz charles the great
Charlemagne has been reincarnated as my main hunter killer dog Charlie. He took down a deer by the nose after I fucked up the shot, killed the neighbors cat by shaking it and is a general nigger hater, also grabbed a mudslime by the arm and tried to croc-roll it. I call him Carolus Rex now