Guys we need to talk about the soy boy thing

Guys we need to talk about the soy boy thing
I am:
> Balding, with glasses, sometimes unshaven, cause my skin is super sensitive and it is a drag to shave everyday
> A bit overweight, but my girlfriend finds it cute
> 100% white, full 1488 natsoc, support Trump
>spend my free time redpilling sjws
>most of my based friends look like soyboys

Could we probably stop meming about soy boys? It definitely looks like a jew thing to separate us

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n_yRvxy9HVs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

the whole soy boy thing looks like a sjw identity politics among anons

Men are judged on their looks. Accept it. It's the one thing that's agreed upon by all people across all traditions, cultures, and religions: ugly people are worth less than other people.

what would you choose a red pilled-soy boy or a good looking sjw antifa scum?

> soy boy asking to stop meming about soy boys

yes I do because soy boys are white, educated passionate young men you want to exclude from the right movement just because of our bad genetics.

You can be a soyboy or bugman no matter your political views. Start lifting or at least get in shape, you can do that even with shitty genetics.

the closest gym is too far away and I can't find extra time with my full-time job

Ask for some recommendations on /fit/ or reddit about equipment for a home gym, even then you can achieve much more than you think. I started with a pair of 50 euro dumbells at home. It can take as much time as you want, even half an hour several times a week can be a great improvement over doing nothing at all for you health.

why bother if I can spend all that money/time for the right cause. Does being fat makes me less of a white person or a patriot?

>Does being fat makes me less of a white person or a patriot?
No. But dont be like that. Bodyweight exercises require no equipment and are a good place to start for beginners. Cardio is as easy as going for a 30 min walk every day. Stop eating shit processed foods and cook your own meals from healthy meat and produce.

You seem weak. I don't want to be seen near you.

Fuck off to the team that accepts your shortcomings rather than expecting you to rise above them.

> Balding, with glasses, sometimes unshaven, cause my skin is super sensitive and it is a drag to shave everyday
Bad mental health(causing baldness due to stress), even worse genetics, lazy, sensitive skin because low test(because soy,packaged food and soda diet and bad diet in general)
not-so-subtle COPE by mentioning gf, refuses to go to the gym because lazy sedentary degenerate lifestyle
does not matter , you are a lardass who'd be the first one to wheeze and complain how your feet hurt
no one cares about your mad redpill dropping skills, Sup Forums is satire and the only reason any user would want a race war is because it'd be fucking funny
stop and get your head out of your ass. If you were as "redpilled" as you claim to be, you wouldn't be a lazy chubby(chubby in american units==morbidly obese in human units) edgelord

If you don't like it, you know how to change your image.
You know we can't stop though. No group is safe.

based poo

>Does being fat makes me less of a white person or a patriot?
Yes it does - I don't say this to be mean, but a man should be ready to defend his home at all times. If you are not in good physical shape this will be difficult for you. You don't even need to work out, just adjust your diet and eat less.

Whingey insufferable cunt.

If you are balding embrace it and shave it all off

No we could not. You can and should do many things to make yourself less soyboy.

You are a gay

I think being a soyboy also includes being a weak pathetic liberal cuck, so you're probably good. It's not just the look.

...good looking antifa
Brothers I am shame

Is a good looking redpilled Chad not an option? This speaks more to your limitations than ours.

>spend free time pwning ess jay douba yews
go fucking exercise and stop eating tendies with no nutrients and maybe your hair will stop falling out

post a pic of your hairline

Never. You are clearly doing something wrong.

You don't have bad genetics just low T. Get yourself tested and if it's low sort your hormones out and clean your system of BPAs and pseudo estrogens like... soy.

Literal untermensch.

>100% white
nice try.

Soyboys emulate female speech patterns and behavior in order to try to fuck them. Beards glasses etc are coincidental and not indicative of soyboyitis.

You tripfag

shut up poo, at least I use my loo

>balding
shave your head
>overweight
do ketogains
>spend free time redpilling sjws
stop wasting your time
>I have based friends
fuck off

The worst thing that could happen by shaming soyboys is that they stop drinking soy and start lifting.

>meme flag
>"100% white"
>a "little" overweight
>Supports Trump after attack on Syria
>using words "based", "redpill" "full 1488" to describe you and your actions unironicly
>begging for acceptance
FUCK OFF FAGGOT

work out, don't eat processed foods, cut out sugar and dairy.

at least I am not a spic

what is bad about redpilling normies?

at least I am whiter than you, Muhammad

Do pushups and situps you lazy cunt. In fact get the fuck out of here you fucking dweeb. I bet your one and only core workout will make you cry, truly weak.

>stop bullying me
>bullies others to assosiate with his imaginary ingroup on an anonymous balkan lake diving enthusiast forum

user, accept it. You are a soyboy.

This is not irredeemable like being a nigger is. You are still a white male. Get in shape and claim your righteous position, ready for the day when we take back what is ours.

Dude, just improve yourself.

Depending on what level of balding just shave it off or buzz cut it. Get contact lenses. Go see a denatologist for advice to shave. Workout.

If you don’t do this you will be gassed.

Lol I managed to reply to your post before you posted it
Read

>pol isn't reality
>what you request about soy boy acceptance is already how things are done in the real world.

I mean, you have a girlfriend, so who gives a shit? Do you really care what Sup Forums thinks about your looks?

No such thing as a red-pulled soy-boy.

Dermatologist **

> Sup Forums is not reality and has very little effect on reality
> In reality "soy boy" isnt even used very much and "soy boys" are readily accepted in right wing circles.

He thinks its a Jewish conspiracy to split the right.

Buy a squat rack and weights with all the extra money you make from your job then. You have no excuse when your gym is at home.

Fuck off pajeeta, put on some fucking deodorant and don't wear gyms at the gym for fucks sake.

At least you're not a nigger.

But after the RW are over, you will most likely be enslaved by the white master race and fulfil a life of servitude / lower class existence

Rather have a respectable enemy than a gelatinous "ally."

>Jewish conspiracy
Grow up....everything is a jewish conspiracy.

>don't wear gyms at the gym
your 56% is acting up again . YIKES

>>Could we probably stop meming about soy boys? It definitely looks like a jew thing to separate us

Looks like you should take the iron pill.

You have nobody to blame for your failures but yourself.

JEANS my bad bro

Low status white male, also your girlfriend doesn't find it "cute". More then likely she's with you for your powers of beta male providership, if nit married, likely in it for the procurement of your future income via the strong arm of the government

>Asking a image board to stop meming
Boy are you retarded

Good looking SJW. Who wants a weak ugly faggot?

Get a swastika tattoo

>"redpilled" trumptards have shit genetics
Huh, who would've thought

Why do they live in abject grinding poverty on the front lines of a nuclear war?

As much as Sup Forums likes to pretend they're pic related, we are an army of right wing virgin soyboys.

>> A bit overweight, but my girlfriend finds it cute
>> 100% white, full 1488 natsoc, support Trump
>>spend my free time redpilling sjws
I don't buy the girlfriend part.

>What is willful ignorance of walking, jogging, and running?

>Being fat
>Being proud of yourself.

Pick one.

>asks to have us stop making fun of weak people
>is a weak person

NO. You need to improve. That's the point, if you fit the perimeters for a soy boy, if you even remotely care about your race or your nation, you should be improving yourself.

Get /fit/ and become a /k/ommando. Stop eating jelly donuts you nigger tier pagan larper.

Just make sure you are fit and none of that matters, you weak degenerate. Being overweight is easy to fix, turning that fat into muscle might be a bit hard

ive always had people tell me im good looking, i think im way above average but i also think im worthless and shit

you seem very insecure and are consequently assuming you're automatically a soy boy

Why not? do you find girlfriends hard to get? Once you are over 20 you just pretty much have to ask and its on.

You don't have bad genetics. If you think you have bad genetics you are confirmed on the spectrum.

80% of people who get /fit/ will look strong and healthy regardless of how fucked up their face is. There is a select few people who still look like a guerilla went apeshit on them, but at least they still have the body of a greek statue. So seriously, you have no excuses. There is no such thing as bad genetics in 99% of cases. Statistically speaking you have perfectly capable european admixture genetics, your lifestyle is what's bringing you down.

Fucking improve if you want to join the cause. Would the fuhrer even allow you anywhere in his army if he saw you as you are?

this thread reeks of soy and estrogen start hitting the weights and start eating white meat ffs

See, this right here is why you don't deserve respect. The soyboy look? It isn't what makes you worthless by itself. It simply is a nearly fool-proof way of spotting a worthless whiny cunt. Every guy with that look is just full of excuses as to why he's a pathetic fat slob, and its disgusting.

based poo in loo strikes

You can't tell me what to do.

at least I am not a Merklecuck with a country full of rapefugees

Jews detected

why meme against ourselves?

>healthy meat and produce.

>healthy
>meat

pick one

Soy Boy anthem:
youtube.com/watch?v=n_yRvxy9HVs

This is a good point. Optics are everything!

>why meme against ourselves?
Truth hurts. No pain no gain.

>could we stop?
No. Weakness should be criticized non stop, only strength must be encouraged. If you don't like putting in the effort you'll feel right at home in SJW circles. It doesn't fucking matter if you think you're redpilled, you're still the living embodiment of the pathetic modern ""man""

>Sup Forums is satire
sure thing buddy keep believing that

Talk for yourselves loosers.

For fucks sake, if you have european fire in you, you will work out.

If you dont work out, dont consider yourselves nationalist.

It's all about how you present yourself, nu-males try to present themselves as non-threatening as possible
Just act normal

>t. newfag

I've been here since 2012, more than long enough to realize practically nobody here actually unironically hates jews

beards are pretty threatening though, I hate not being able to see someones chin or jawline and they hide facial expressions

Who took that pic? Your mummy?

Neckbeards are not threatening

>Bragging about being here for six years

How many people actually pretend so? I think it's good enough if you are decently strong. 1/2/3/4 for some reps and chin ups with 20kg extra weight.

There's nothing wrong with soy

>ancap
>calling anyone a newfag
>nobody here unironically hates jews

Stop projecting your own failures onto us retard, How you can possibly consider yourself redpilled and still be out of shape is beyond me. You are a coward for having all the information in front of you and still remaining idle. You are a fucking rodent and no ally of mine.

Myself? Just maybe?