Anime girls with deep voices

I'm tired of hearing the same high-pitched voices for women in anime. Do people here know of any female seiyuu who can pull off a deep voice? Nabatame Hitomi is the first person to come in my mind when I think about this. What other people are there? Pic unrelated.

Other urls found in this thread:

nicovideo.jp/watch/sm30990267
youtu.be/nrExg4WqMHg
youtube.com/watch?v=PCrNORbMuR0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

watch the Russion dub.

R Y O K O
Y
O
K
O

Is this voice deep enough for you? nicovideo.jp/watch/sm30990267

If so, Kanae Itou can do a deep voice too.

Inoue Marina

Sawashiro can do a pretty deep voice, it's still very feminine though and has a nice husky sound to it. A fairly recent example would be Seo in Nozaki.

this is the closest thing to a seiyuu thread here, so:

just woke up (yurop) and came here straight away to tell you about this dream i just had. it was a very, very vivid dream of watching a concert BD of a collaboration concert between iguchi yuka and michael gira with his band, swans, dressed up detroit metal city style. the guitarist was playing his guitar with a paint brush. i remember dreaming a whole 20 minute song with the swans' trademark drone and despair and iguchi ending it with the line, "can i protect the future stars?", repeated some 20-30 times like gira does so often for the end of songs.

shit was wild.

Do Russians do dubs? I thought they did voiceovers instead.

good answer.

yukarin can do great deep voices too, see the higurashi previews

Most seiyuu can do it. They just don't need to

The reason you keep hearing high-pitched voices from female seiyuu is because the director tells them to use that sort of voice. Them playing in a lot of moe roles makes it even worse because that is usually the default voice they make them have for those type of roles.

It's amusing that a lot of their normal voices are very deep compared to the character they played, that if you didn't watch videos when they normally speak as themselves then the characters they played then you would believe the high pitched voices were more closer to their natural voice just because of how overuse those sort of voices they make them use are. You can blame the whole moe culture on female normally having to sound cutsey that they can't display the range they have.

Asakawa Yuu is a goddess for this

>Sawashiro actually has a moe, high-pitched normal voice but the directors always tell her to use her cool voice

mizuhashi kaori

kayanon gets cast for roles with deep voices, like that captain in aldnoah.zero, and i'm loving it.

Not enough anime girls have sexy contralto voices

Bonus points if they don't even actively try to sound seductive

Yozora

Hiromi Hirata.

jouzai senjou

Aoi can get pretty deep

youtu.be/nrExg4WqMHg

Pretty fucking surprising honestly, even I was fucking shocked to hear this was Aoi

Mitsuki Saiga.

most of the time, people mistake her voice for a mans.

she's actually kind of cute in real life.

>cute

She looks like a tranny from thailand

Hyakka Ryƍran is the first show I remember hearing her use her deep voice. Too bad her character mainly stays as a moe blob

Romi Park

I don't think her voice has actually changed from back in the day when I saw FMA for the first time

now watch that gif while listening this
youtube.com/watch?v=PCrNORbMuR0