Is Church really the best place to pick up red-pilled women?

Is Church really the best place to pick up red-pilled women?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X6TCp1l6lHs
deepstrength.wordpress.com/2017/04/06/doom-and-gloom-and-the-amount-of-attractive-christian-virgins-part-3/
youtube.com/watch?v=CcCHInA6UMg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Not if they're single mothers, obviously. That's why you go to a strict, traditional church instead of a jewed one. There's a church in my neighborhood that kicks people out for divorce, premarital sex, etc. They've got 1200+ members and their services are overflowing. People are tired of the cuckery

Every Church in America is so cucked that if the couple remained married it would be welcomed with open arms

As long as you go to a conservative church and not a cucked liberal one

Depends on the Church.
The Church of England sucks Satan's dick, btw. I can't believe how that Bishop denounced Christ and handed over the pulpit to a Moslem.
Mormons once were based, but not so much anymore 'cuz money wins over truth every damned time.

What are some good strict traditional churches?

I think you’re correct because I got this girl’s number the other day and we seemed to be hitting it off. She mentioned she was a Mormon and then asked me if I go to church. I said no and she totally ghosted me. Didn’t even give me a chance lol. Even though I’d be totally willing to go to church for a traditional Christian waifu

Can confirm Church of England has no balls, no congregation, and shitty churches with giftshops.

Mormons are great for meeting a conservative wife. Though institute and Mutual etc. But yeah the tithing is the problem, and the worship of John Smith more than Christ at times is annoying to say the least.

What fuckin branch, m8? I need to find a church like this

Bump with the pope we need

Yes but you need to go to a very strict traditionalist church. I'm talking traditionalist catholic, hardcore baptist or even JW.
It doesn't matter if you do not ideologically, morally or religiously identify with the church---- you have one goal and that is the acquisition of an unused, woman of high quality.
If she is white and of high quality, odds are high IQ is a requirement and if she possesses it, you can convince her to abandon the religion (necessary for JW!).

Good luck anons. So far, I haven't found a suitable candidate but I keep alternating every other month, so odds are, I will. There are many that most men would have settled for, but I am in this for the long-haul. I want monogamy and marriage, not muh get sum pussy.

>red-pilled women

No such fucking thing.

Tell us more about this church. What denomination.

>So far, I haven't found a suitable candidate but I keep alternating every other month, so odds are, I will. There are many that most men would have settled for, but I am in this for the long-haul. I want monogamy and marriage, not muh get sum pussy.

Are you talking about a churches or women?

T. confirmation bias cuck that keeps getting swindled by loose women.

youtube.com/watch?v=X6TCp1l6lHs

Depends on the church

>that picture

OH NO NO NO

No.

deepstrength.wordpress.com/2017/04/06/doom-and-gloom-and-the-amount-of-attractive-christian-virgins-part-3/
>there are approximately 545,241 Christian women in the US aged 18-29 who regularly attend Church, aren’t overweight or obese, are virgins at marriage, and are currently single.
>This is approximately 2.15% of the 18-29 total women population (545,241 / 25,332,752). In the US total population it is .17% (545,241 / 320,090,000).

>red-pilled women don’t exis-

Churches in Asia are another story, however.
youtube.com/watch?v=CcCHInA6UMg

What if you include the fat ones? I wouldn’t mind taking my gf to the gym. After all, if she is truly a good Christian woman we won’t be having sex until marriage anyway. That gives us plenty of time to lose the weight

Christians are by far the most ZOG'd people on earth.

True but nobody wants an ugly slant-eyed gook with miscegenated supreme gentlemen coming out of her sideways gook vagina

there's such a thing as being so blue-pilled you seem redpilled

>taking my gf to the gym
Start with a good foundation in a relationship. It shouldn't start by you "fixing" her. If you're ready for a gf, you've already "fixed" yourself.

I'm talking about alternating churches every other month, not women. I do not care for short-term flings for the purpose of sex. They will get you nowhere in life.

Excuse me sir, she simply tells men what they want to hear to generate revenue.

There is nothing redpilled about her.

>the worship of John Smith more than Christ at times is annoying to say the least.
They also import Pacific Islanders. Seems that as white Westerners get too smart for these religions, they have to import followers, as the Catholics also import Mexicans to refill the pews.

Enjoy the divorce then, my lad.

>Protestant church with a fucking band playing rock music, a gift shop, no dress code, and billboards
>expecting it to be anything except for roasties who show up just to say "yeah I go to church because im a really good person!"

They exist. Go to traditional church,not some joel olstean motivational conference with a little jesus sprinkled on top. Any thing like mormon,southern baptist, church of god,church of christ. You have to watch out for liberalism in any church though. Bigger the church the worse it is usually.

I would be careful with JW though. They are real OGs. To get a women to leave is tough. Her hole family will disown her and are barred from associating with her.

I have some Jehovas witnesses in my family that keep trying to get me to come to their church. There are a lot of cute girls and young people at their church as well. What’s so bad about them? I’m seriously considering it

Jehovah's Witnesses are the probably the most strict of all the Christian denominations. No smoking or fornication (you will get get Disfellowshipped which means the entire congregation will shun you until you've repented. This takes about 6-12 months). Dating is a 6-12 month process which will either end in marriage or a breakup. No dating for fun. Dating also requires a chaperone with you at all times.

t

Going to the church to pick up girls, pathetic.

they talk about churches degenerating when literally they are causing this by fishing in churches. Guys the bible says to be fishers of men, not of women.

This makes no sense to me. I’m /fit/ already, I’m just saying if a girl is fat but a good person, I’d still be willing to date her if she goes to the gym with me to get in shape

Jehovah's Witness are not a denomination. They are not Christian. They are a cult.

Well, not in America anyway. Church elders have all the pussy on lockdown for themselves while they pretend that God hates sex bar-none. Honestly, looking for a woman in today's climate in a church is like looking for a virgin in a whorehouse. Literally everyone will act like a girlfriend for a guy is the worst thing ever and that finances ($$$$ gotta pay the pedophiles priests a good wage or else Hell, right?) are the top priority and that even being naturally lonely is a sure sign of Satan's grip on you.

The only way to please church-going folk is to be exactly like them. Oh, and they found their mates the old fashioned way-anywhere-but they say the only acceptable way is to "not look" and that "God will make it happen", which they know isn't the whole truth.

They just don't want you spending any money on a honey and would rather you give it all to the collection plate. I love God, but fuck church goers, they're all pious hypocrites.

Only if raised in the church and they're bible thumpers.

Evangelicals tend to like to sift through the human trash and "save" them.

Lots of "born-agains" are damaged goods. They try to make up for their shady pasts for being extra bible thumpy.

>makes no sense to me
The person you're wanting to date to should already be in a condition that is attractive to you. You're cucking for some fat girl.

I was a fat ass. I lost weight. I look like an 8/10 now. I would not date a fat girl, ever. You shouldn't either.

Friend of a friend of mine is a "church girl", prude bitch made her now husband wait 7 years before getting married to have sex. She got drunk on her bachelorette party and got popped by a stripper. But go ahead and dedicate that amount of time and energy to some cock blocking jew wizard in the sky for a "good" woman

The only anti-thot religious community is the mormon community, because they're active in shaming whores, burying them.

You marry a catholic thot, you might as well count yourself cucked. Christianity welcomes multicultural enrichment, so be safe in the thought she's been through the chocolate fountain a few times over.

by being extra bible thumpy. But they're not bible thumpy in that arrogant way, like 100% do gooder paragons are.

Church is a really good place to meet nice females.
>Unless it's a 52% church.

I see literally nothing wrong with any of this. I guess I’m a #JehovaWitnessMissile now

One question, will they still let me in even if I’ve had girlfriends in the past whom I’ve fucked?

>blame God
>don't blame the whore
Typical LARPer.

If you can find a good woman.
Most of the women at my church are self-absorbed and aren't really looking for a date at church. But if a chad passes them by. You can pretty much guarantee that they have their phone number.

fuck off trinitarian shill

I started a contact position at this new place at the place where my ex girlfriend works. We split because she got caught up with her roastie friends bullshit. She didn’t take it good and cited I was only using her for sex yet wouldn’t take responsibility for her own actions.

So whatever, almost a year later I’m walking down the corridor and she flat out ignores me. Can’t be cordial at all. Is this just immaturity on her part?

that's bullshit. No true believer would have a bachelorette party. She'd have a dinner with fellow bible thumpers.

That's dude got played by a fraud.

Bitch was fucking other dudes for 7 years. Guy didn't know he got friendzoned.

If she fucked the stripper, she must have been fucking dozens of guys over the years.

Fucking hell

I've had some people from us visit our church here.
They seemed alright.

If the women don't dress modestly the church isn't conservative enough.

No.
Orphanages are. You take a little girl and educate her to your liking while giving her a dick once in a while.

Don't worry about them telling. They're too afraid to be left alone.

DESERET WHEN

>burned the coal
>didn't pay the toll

You fucked up

Jehovah's Witness aren't Christians, they are a satanic false church.
They are Black Israelite tier cult.

Uhh

True.

The best woman you can get is a woman who unknowingly follows their ideals out of instincts. You don’t need an intellectual for a woman to be submissive and motherly, they literally just need to not get told constantly that being dependent and relying on a man is worse than being a wage slave.

You’re right, I should have just lied. I just assumed she was different than other women because she was Christian

It’s easy to get a submissive and motherly woman, but we look in church because they are more likely to be virgins

Ah I see, this is how there's so much cp from Russkie's xD

Ive known a few. There was an ex JW lady at a church i used to go to. They all have been good people. I happen to think thei interpretation of the bible is jacked up. I mean, they have their own translation of the bible so they can justify their views. My only point was that it takes a lot to get one to turn away from their whole family. It isnt just picking a new church or something to most of them. It requires them leaving their family and never really seeing them again. Of course theirs always exceptions but this has been my general experience were i live.

>easy to get a submissive and motherly woman
Not really. Even in a mudslime country, women act like they must work. My wife was from a mudslime country, but she is Christian.

She was telling me about some whore there that cucked her husband. She wanted to work, and he didn't want her to. She left and now is divorcing him. They have two kids.

>defeatist polfaggot
youre no different from the tards on leddit
defeatism, misery, sad, sad ,sad
All white women are whores right? Just the company youve sought and hang out with, maybe

I actually know a girl who is perfect. 22 definite virgin, christian, 6/10 but tall and thin body, and the sweetest girl imaginable. I know her from work and i know she has a huge crush on me. I actually really like her as well and want to marry her and have a family with her. The only thing holding me back is that im 33, a former stoner, drinker, cig smoker and have had like 40 partners. I really want her but i can't shake the feeling that she is so much better than me and deserves to be with someone who hasn't fallen for the hedonism meme for so many years. What do anons?

>Canadian

To the trash Lauren goes!

>Implying she isn't in that dump already! :^)

Women are trash OP

Seems like you have experience.

>All white women are whores
Mostly, yes. I'm already married, friendo.

>The only thing holding me back is that im 33
No problem
> a former stoner, drinker, cig smoker and have had like 40 partners. I really want her but i can't shake the feeling that she is so much better than me and deserves to be with someone who hasn't fallen for the hedonism meme for so many years.
Sorry mate...

Enjoy your ugly Elliot Rodgers spawn that will murder you some day. Nobody who knows about your yellow gook wife will ever, ever respect you

If you fixed yourself then do it.
Otherwise she will more likely fall in line with the roasties.

If you have to ask Sup Forums about this, you’re too beta to have her

Top kek. You had me fooled. I actually thought you were a male, but those questions about fat girls were really just about you, huh?

Ah uck you im going to marry her anyway and have a family and be happy.

A lot of women (including myself) gave up being traditional, becase most men are not trained to made good husbands. You like most women are roastie? 100% of modern men are the male equivalent of roasties.

>we look in church because they are more likely to be virgins
This is false. Church girls are not statistically more likely to be virgins than the general population, however they are more likely to lie about it or convince themselves to believe that they are morally, psychologically, and biologically indistinguishable from an actual pure virgin just because God has (((forgiven))) her. Also, oral and anal sex don't disqualify her virginity, nor does sucking off N'dgoogoo within 30 minutes of meeting him on her mission trip to Africa, but she'll refuse giving her betacuck Christian husband a blowjob because (((it's a sin))).

JW are weird, I had two of them in my kindergarten class and remember they didn't say the pledge of allegiance in the morning, and they don't celebrate any holidays.

Does anything generate as many (you)s as posting this whore?

Well don't be disappointed if she rejects you for those other things.

Not really. It's too easy for a woman to coast through and just pretend.

Then what the fuck are you waiting for?
You think a prince charming will come to you? No you will have to find him yourself or hell better become the roastie you wish.

Here's you in about 5 years.

Ask her out, faggot.

That poor white dude will never measure up to the excitement she experienced doing something as degenerate as fucking up the entirety of her genetic inheritance that took over 10,000 years to acquire. She will end up single. Her daughter will end up with a negro, and the pattern will repeat itself.

Women are children that need strong men to lead them. When you give them freedoms, OPs post and the above is what happens.

Yes, but don't flaunt that you've fucked a lot in your past. No one will ask, so don't tell. The process of Baptism can be kinda long. You have to prove to the elders that you're serious. You need to find a mentor (Bible Teacher) and go through What Does the Bible Really Teach book first (this can take up to 1 year).

They are not a cult. Like the Mormons, they don't believe in the Holy Trinity.

No blood transfusions, no oral or anal sex, no voting, no celebrating birthdays/Christmas/other holidays, no military service, meeting attendance and preaching is mandatory (if you start to waver, you will be constantly pressured).

>Not courting her through puberty
>inb4 pedo
It's all legal if you don't have sex and nothing will happen if you have her fathers permission

>all these comments
fuck. every jackass degenerate is an expert. no. truly pious women are sick of the church.
if you want to find a woman, meet one online and meet up after you're fond of her personality. I'm dead serious. It's a cheat code.

>all have been good people
>have their own translation of the bible so they can justify their views
>implying there's something wrong with changing the Bible so that it doesn't produce shit results in your faith community
Fuck Christianity and fuck your faggot Jesus for ruining the world

Is it wrong this makes me angry because she is so fucking hot? Imagining a nigger like that fucking a really hot white woman really got me angry

>meet one online
NO DATING APPS
do it preferably through video game lobbies. or other areas where women cross over into your hobbies.

>misery: the post
meaningless words from a meaningless, miscegenating asiatic-fetishizing person. Enjoy your bastard spawn mutt. Ill enjoy my wholesome european woman

Online dating is and always should be avoided at all costs

prefer that over being with a guy who treats me like garbage, as many of the people in this thread would.I could have been a nice traditional wife, but men sucks and I don't have to put up with that. This thread is literally why we can't have nice things.

Anything not Orthodox is a heretical cult.

Marry her you faggot cuck. Unless you are not both white. Then kys