Robert DeNiro Calls Trump a "Fucking Idiot" and "Jerkoff-in-Chief"

Drumpf is finished this time.

marketwatch.com/story/robert-de-niro-rattles-off-multiple-f-bombs-in-anti-trump-rant-at-awards-show-2018-01-10

Other urls found in this thread:

pown.it/3210
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Cool story bro

De Nigro always does the best fiction

Sage

Fuck you, shareblue cocksucker

Hollywood-related opinions on GEOTUS are shill threads.
Don’t reply.
>the more newfags know

MAKE Sup Forums GREAT AGAIN

you got anymore of those hot insults cheif.

>hollywood asserts their political opinion is reality and continues to fail to understand why they are losing.

curse pl0x

How will Drumpf survive? DeNiro diss track?

But seriously OP no one gives a shit.

They hate that our country is doing better?

He also PUBLICLY called his negress wife a lazy Black gold digging whore , that spent all his money making him do shitty movies for pocket change.

>in b4 Trump curse
He'll be outed as a pedo or sexual assaulter in a few days

Checkem

>lost $88 million through embezzlement
>someone else is the jerkoff

And yet said nothing all this time about the perversions rampant in his industry. These guys are glorified jesters and clowns. Why would anyone give a shilt about what they say or think about anything other than what they are best at which is lying.

Somebody get the Trump curse collage ready for another addition.

ok bob

Hey, it's the image Trump wants to maintain. The President Donald Trump character is literally a loud mouthed dumbfuck who sometimes says agreeable stuff.

haha f*g le dumpff :D

Who gives a fuck what this obsolete flesh bag says??!

Sage

At least Trump's kids aren't le 56 abominations.

Also this washed up actor went off on his black wife for spending his money on stupid shit like a coffee business.

Does every single celebrity saying a mean thing about Trump require a thread? I mean it's kind of a given that if you're in showbiz, you're a communist piece of shit.

might actually like to read that.

How will the trump curse top filling Oprah's house with mud, since deniro's house is already filled with mud?

based

>the jerkoff in chief I call him

pown.it/3210

It can't. Deniro is immune from the Trump curse because Deniro has already fucked himself beyond repair.

DeNiro, eh? Let me check if this will fit on my list of shit I could care less about.

>DeNigger

Deniro in the back like "god pls end this pain"

I hope he gets metooed, no way he hasn't been banging someone on the side.

Wow, [n'th hollywood celeb that's becoming irrelevant] says he/she hates trump to virtue signal to his/her hollywood-adoring, trump-hating leftists and get some free publicity at the same time.
Wow I'm so shocked at this revelation what other bombshells might be posted today.
Wow, this is big and has changed all of my political stances and totally didn't cement them in place even further!

God i hate white people and drumpf.

Caring of what DeNegro says.
S a G e

Why did he willingly marry that nigress. Not even a pretty one. He could have had anything and he chose that....

Gross look at those slope browed mutts.

This^

They’re gay.

>afro up top
>afro down below
i guess anything is pretty compared to a unibrowed pajeetess

Goddamn I'd love to catch that retarded elevator shoe wearing five foot nothing clown in a dark alley. I'd ban that nigger lover from life.

> another burnout filmstar desperately tries to stay relevant by MUH DRUMPF
is this news?

De Niro is a pedophile that's why he's so scared.

inb4 curse