Brit/pol/ - Half a League, Half a League, Half a League Onward Edition

>25 Pakistani Dishes Everyone Should Learn To Cook
buzzfeed.com/aemunreza/pakistani-foods-you-should-really-learn-to-cook-zdtt?utm_term=.kcjMDMDzKA#.oujZbZb9zG

>Justine Greening quits in shambolic Tory cabinet reshuffle
thetimes.co.uk/edition/news/justine-greening-quits-in-shambolic-tory-cabinet-reshuffle-mtxx55902

>New Tory chaiman says party is 'not quite' in a mess after reshuffle
theguardian.com/politics/blog/live/2018/jan/09/reshuffle-government-tory-cabinet-theresa-may-not-quite-says-new-tory-chair-when-asked-about-party-being-in-a-mess-politics-live

>What I learned from finally meeting with Michel Barnier: The EU is happy to play for time and see Britain sweat -Nigel Farage
telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/01/08/michel-barnier-happy-play-time-see-britain-sweat/

>Why I’m resigning from the Office for Students -Toby Young
blogs.spectator.co.uk/2018/01/toby/

>H&M apologises over 'racist' image of black boy in hoodie
bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/42603960/hm-apologises-over-racist-image-of-black-boy-in-hoodie

>Health tourist racks up Britain's biggest ever unpaid NHS bill after saddling hospital with £530,000 debt
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5244525/Health-tourist-racks-Britains-biggest-unpaid-NHS-bill.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EztCCtM_Rc8
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-42633277
buzzfeed.com/aemunreza/pakistani-foods-you-should-really-learn-to-cook-zdtt?utm_term=.kcjMDMDzKA#.oujZbZb9zG
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Anyone have any tips to cure a cold? I've got a date tomorrow and I don't want to be a tired sniffly cunt

Smash down a couple sudafed

reminder

Consume large amounts of ginger
Drink masses of water
Wrap up warm enough to bake yourself so you sweat as much as possible (shower before your date, obviously, you smelly man)

Also take a hot bath the night before, it will steam out some of the garbage from your sinuses

>all those weirdly shaped glasses
Why do people wear this?

>You now remember GCSE English poetry

They're running out of ways to stand out. This is why they try different hair colours, types of glasses, etc.

man dem tell me bout my history
de dont tell me bout Toussaint Louverture

half the time they're an affectation, you can tell by the amount of refraction in the lens. Usually just a pair of readers to go for a look. How quirky. I personally use 2 monocles

Fuck that for a game of soldiers, complete nonsensical bollocks with the majority of the poets not even being British.

I remember having to read a Carol Ann Duffy poem about a red balloon bursting in her face from my AQA Anthology book.

looks like a pretty decent lineup

John Agard - Half Caste

>i have a j ..
>i have a j-job ...

my favourite english poet is wiley

>i go to uni

>All these Krispy Kreme places popping out of nowhere

Quite comfy 2bh

I claim universal credit

Well how else am I supposed to go into a profession?

The milkman admitted today that he lied about not hating gays

/our guy/ after all

AMM HARRRFFF CARRRRRSTTEE

>Day 5. Just before midnight.

A scavenging group of Mongrels ambushed our merchant caravan a few hours ago.. They took Alice, John and Phillip before we could even lift our rifles. Gareth and William are missing and we do not know where they went. Jason said he saw a rift that consumed the dying light of the sun , from wherein reached a black hand that snatched them from this plane of existence.
I had never seen them up close and I never want to again, their mottled dark skin, the sickly light emanating from their eyes, their protruding jaw and disgusting smell still haunts me, the constant smell of greasy shit and putrid burgers made many of us violently sick.

>Day 6. Morning.
Las creaturas are following us now, they're always just on the horizon. We can hear their sharts from here and when the wind blows towards us their vile gas causes our horses to die and our food to spoil. We have tried shooting them but for every single one that we strike down, it appears that several more take their place.

Amongst their number are several larger mongrels, the one our Mexican guide Manolo calls "El Ogro". We pray that when the night comes we have enough firewood and white power symbols to repulse them long enough - at least until the dawn comes.

>Day 7.

There are thousands following us now. They are waiting for a creatura large enough to whip them into a frenzy. The horizon is covered in them and the stench is causing many of us to pass out. It is so hard to stay awake now. Our ammunition begins to run low. Our numbers are dwindling. Am I white? Was my name always Muhammad?

>Day 8.

Please. If anyone reads this message I implore you to turn back. Please don't go the route we went. The old Texan Highway is not saf*The page is covered in vomit and shit smears*. They've taken everyone. I am the last one left. They are calling me now. Everyone has been taken. Sharting feels so good now. My pants are filled with burger slurry. You're not white NOT WHITE NOT WHITE NOT WH-

Theological standpoint is not hating gays. Still he is based protestant

EXCUSE ME STANDING ON ONE LEG.

very surprised he did that

Is he the next prophet?

he's trying to retroactively do a principled jacob rees mogg. principles don't work like that fanny.

Well what he actually said was he regreted cucking out on faggotry being a sin. Just goes to show you cant appease - should have stuck with his principles.

Tyson Fury played the Christian card brilliantly when he was defending his controversial comments against Peter Tatchell. He basically shouted down the phone 'I believe in Christ and you don't so there's no point discussing it further'.

>The Liberals made him say it
How liberal of them

Reminder are Piers is on qt tomorrow

He's the ultimate soy repellent

what does piers believe in?

he's pro trump, anti tommy robinson

youtube.com/watch?v=EztCCtM_Rc8

here it is

Gay sex is a sin, though. If it's not a sin that people are bothered about, or if they reject the concept of sin entirely, then that is a separate issue.

>people utterly denounce christianity and tip their fedorae at the utter nonsense that is the bible
>WTF HOW DARE YOU SAY GAY SEX IS A SIN? THE BIBLE DOESNT SAY THAT REEEEE

Liberals just have no fucking ground to stand on.

>milkman repents on deathbed

Glorious.

well hes catholic so he should really have similar views on gay sex.

I think he just attracted to wealth and celebrity. Hes incredibly shallow and corrupt.

he's a bugman

It's quite simple, really

>In an outrage to comments Tyson made about homosexuals A petition was started to kick him off BBC's Sportsaward shortlist that gained 70,000 Signatures, Tyson responded by saying the petition was signed by "70,000 wankers".

top kek

he's not wrong

Shekels. I wishe he wasnt so anti 2A, he could have stayed the burgers problem.

Not bad at all

>MP calls for ban on high-caffeine energy drinks

Is nothing sacred anymore? Why cant they leave my energy drinks alone?

Can't have our precious kids drinking as much caffeine as is in a large latte, mate. That's racist.

We will ban energy drinks
We will ban cutlery
We will ban acid
We will ban your activists
We will ban your political parties
We will ban your expression of distasteful opinions

WHEN MOZART MIX A BLACK KEY WID A WHITE KEY

IS DAT A HAAAAAARFFFF CAAAAARRRRSTTEE SEEEMPHONEEEEE

I can’t understand why the Scottish government is so leftist and shills for wogs at every turn. Everyone I speak to here isn’t keen on immigration, especially immigration from outside Europe yet they continue to vote for the Scottish (((Nationalist))) Party.

i wish they would ban dating sites so neets could start getting gf's again

Ethnic identity is so thoroughly dismantled that the last bastion of Scottish identity is a voting bloc

Cutlery ban isn't that bad lad, having to take your dinner to the police station to get it cut up is a small price to pay to ensure the safety of our nation.

NEETs don't use dating sites, because they actually try go get you to meet up in person

it's bruce and wallaces', burns' and scotts fault for being so romantic about the scottish nation. I bet they wish they'd kept their bloody mouths shut now.

just shit me pants lads

Welcome to Tory politicians, who see 1984 as a guidebook rather than a warning.

I don’t know mate, people here tend to be proud to be Scottish and are generally quite weary of foreigners, especially the eternal Anglo.

Sudafed decongestant tablets. Make sure you get the one with pseudoephedrine.

NEETs go for 2/10's and still have to get blackout drunk to meet them in person. Thats the high quality neets who can actually get 2/10's.

t. english lit student with 2 D's at A-level

> and are generally quite weary of foreigners,
If they continue to give their support to the SNP they clearly aren't weary enough

QT line-up tomorrow in Islingzuela:

>Dominic Raab
>Dawn Butler
>Piers Morgan
>Gina Miller
>Nish Kumar

Ooh boy.

Scotland has achieved a lot in our history for a country our size.

I hope you mean new scottish you wrong think cunt

1984 was anti pig progaganda. I'm not a pig btw I just recognise nonsense when i see it.

I'm starting a petition to get Orwell's bibliography banned from political discussion, muted (if you will) for tedium

>>Dominic Raab
cuck
>>Dawn Butler
cunt
>>Piers Morgan
cuck
>>Gina Miller
cunt
>>Nish Kumar
cunt

Your all pakis and I hope you fuck off out of my country or failing that start a racewar everyone's bored

>Gina Miller

god damn I hate that bitch so much, I can't watch her for more than 2 seconds without getting a fucking rage on

Your right of course but the same could be said for English people who continue to vote for the Tories despite breaking every promise on immigration they ever made.

>banning books

Pakistani Dishes Everyone Should Learn To Cook
>buzzfeed.com/aemunreza/pakistani-foods-you-should-really-learn-to-cook-zdtt?utm_term=.kcjMDMDzKA#.oujZbZb9zG
Sorry for stepping on your ground brits, but that fucking list is so uninspiring. Everything that isn´t a drink or dessert is RICE+MEATinSAUCE.

Tomorrow's Question Time panel.

I entirely agree. English identity is equally, if not more, dishevelled.

Not the books, just equivocating current events to them. It's long since become a lazy shorthand.

In Islington, by the way.

to be fair pakistan has only been a nation about 10 minutes

Non white fuck off

You say that in a joking way but the thing is if I said these things on lets say Facebook, I could face prosecution. Look at the Nazi pug guy.

/are gypo/

>Comedian
Why do they do this?

Seems like every other week Gina Miller is on QT

>no storzmy
>no akala
>no russell brand
>no chukka ummuna
>no diane abbot
>no david lammy
shit

that's what i was getting at.
note the typo in the screencap, it's a common post here.
learn to destroy their argument and things might change

fuck off unfunny virgin

You are not worthy of the flag you post under

That is a fucking nightmare panel. I can only imagine how unsufferable that paki ‘comedian’ will be.

t.nish kumar

That was animal farm, not 1984

How long before the first "racist" is dropped or how long before one of them brings up the empire or stereotypes of non whites

>Seems like every other week Gina Miller is on QT

holy shit i'm a brainlet hahahaha

Better yet, how long until Raab apologises for literally anything?

Dominic Raab is the only chad looking one.

But both are civics
Pure contrarianism

>25 year old autist
>drinks like 30 energy drinks day
>Commits Suicide
>Parents blame energy drinks somehow

>MP wants to ban sale of energy drinks to under 16s

Sorry whats the correlation between these two points? it's ridiculous

>he was 25 not 16, ban wouldn't of effected him buying as many as he wanted
>assumptions it caused him to commit suicide on little evidence
>because drinking too much of anything is bad for you