Pedogate

So what happened with the investigation? Why did it suddenly die off like that?
Are we gonna just ignore this stuff from now on?

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=7b273RhFHCY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Frank ruined it with his mental delusions.

Bumped

It's still going
6 days from now something related will happen according to most recent DC dildo who posted a timestamp
The satanic kikes are panicking

>thinks code words found in an email is substantial evidence
>using this as the foundation for your "investigation"

Nothing's going to happen in 6 days. Nothing ever fucking does.

I believe we are patiently awaiting the fruits of Gitmo and 9000 indictments to ripen. Furthermore, they are busting up large rings often, it's in the MSM too. We need to wait, see wbat has been done, before resuming work.

This is a period of rest.

Bump

>Why did it suddenly die off like that?
Because pedos in high positions of power.

2018 will be the year of the pizza party crashing

bumpin'

It needs to,happen for my mental and spiritual health. But I'm pretty sure its going tom

There's no more anons here just shareblue, antifa, reddit, and letter corps

Reminder that pedo-hunters literally believe in pedophile-jewish-molochite-cia-elites-who-serve-satan.

You'll never catch a pedophile by simply browsing the internet, doofus.

Otherwise, he's just a shill trying to waste your time and efforts.

Keep laughing clown, you'll be hanging soon.

Yeah, I think 2018 will be the year the pedos and kikes begin to be genocided. I know I'm ready.

Shills will die as well.

bumping

The pizzagaters digested all of the bread we were given, which consisted of guidance by FBI user and Wikileaks dumps daily..Clinton phase III never dropped from Wikileaks and the Weiner hard drive contents never leaked. And yes, not doing boots on the ground investigation was a mistake. Pizzagate isn't dead...just waiting for the next leak.

It moved to Voat because it's much easier to keep track of things when threads don't disappear.

>So what happened with the investigation?
they don't serve pizza at gitmo

All good threads disappeared from Sup Forums.

>This is a period of rest.
never rest, there is no rest for the wicked, we must match to defeat them

Their souls will burn to dust.

>Voat
holy shit voat has the real shit Sup Forums is done

it's threads like these that make me afraid of forming an ethnostate chocked full of double-digit IQ rural and suburban retards like pizzatards.

But on the other hand, without spics and nogs, someone is going to have to unclog the shit out of my toilet.

The epistemological problem with paranoia;

There are infinitely more questions without answers, than there are questions with answers. There are even more answers without questions.
If every question only raises more questions; how are you ever going to get an answer? The answers may simply not exist.

You paranoid retards are digging yourself into a hole; the conspiracy keeps itself alive, because the nature of a conspiracy is that it is kept secret. This means that you can endlessly dig for information, leading other retards with you.

Back when the blackbird was still in development, Intelligence agencies released info on UFO's to misdirect attention from the PLANES to something non-existant.
In the cold war, both parties did research into telepathic phenomena and leaked to confuse and misdirect resources from their opponent.

If there is anything real to the story; the leakers would've leaked REAL EVIDENCE to a REAL CAPABLE receipient.
Don't ask;
>why would they leak it to us?
but ask
>why are they wasting our efforts?

Have you looked into the /htg/ or /atg/ threads at all?

It's outside influence

These two exact post were already posted in at least three other pizzagate threads.
Shills working so hard, trying to prove pizzagate is nothing more than other shills and crazy people

I wonder why?

wat

you're wasting your own, and other people's time

I know :(
But unlike you, I'm doing this because it's the right thing to do, not because they pay me

>49th most important guy in Washington is baking pizza for a living
>in a street fully owned by CIA relatives
>just over the tunnel that connects the White House with one of the many ancient escape routes used by presidents
>which was recently illegally drilled

>apparently somebody from the Internet shows up with a gun
>all the cameras of the street change direction before it happens, returned normal after the shooting
>never moved before in years
>the whole story got reported an hour before the shooting took place
>the article got cancelled and reuploaded at the right time

>absolutely nobody finds it strange

bumpity bump!

Bump

What in the mother fuck. I am waiting for the fucking hammer to drop, this is the year this shit ends. Start the war I don't give a fuck anymore.

>>just over the tunnel that connects the White House with one of the many ancient escape routes used by presidents

leads straight to the OTO headquarters

What? Where did you find that?

There's much more to find out there my friend

hooktube.com/watch?v=7b273RhFHCY

Bump

WHAT THE FUCK....