I'll post this everyday untill you watch it! 6th friendly reminder that ATOM The Beginning is our anime and that we...

I'll post this everyday untill you watch it! 6th friendly reminder that ATOM The Beginning is our anime and that we need to support it!

>daily

He really posts one of this a day.

Loved it, was awesome. Plus points for the redhead. But that scene was gay as fuck. Actually, the guy on the left was acting like an actual wife the whole time.

From the ending it seems like redhead and big nose will end up dating. Also someone posted scans from the manga and it seems that she is really into him.

It's fairly self-evident that they're setting her up to be Professor Ochanomizu's dead wife.

It's okay, not really worth watching if you ask me.

Not the best anime, but it's our anime anyway.

Bump

Ochanomizu was never married though

Aren't they implying that she is just baiting him in the manga and anime?

New episode soon

2 hours

no lewds
no point watching

I don't know, iI've seen she was pissed because she just moved in a new house and she invited him alone there but also the other decided to show up.

The licensed Italian release will be out in 4 hours.

Yeah, because she has a habit of playing people who she thinks are below her and dumping them afterwards

She changes after volume 4 when she starts wanting them to succeed against her brother though and even helps them improve six

I like the art style, and the premise looks fun.

We'll see if they keep the story moving at an acceptable pace.

I don't like the design of the two male leads, it feels too fujo bait-y

Redhead bitch is hot though.

Why redhead? Aren't her hairs brown?

Obvious dye job considering her brother's hair color

Why am I waiting for this guy to say MADTO SCIENTISTU

Why didn't you protect this smile?

How long until subs?

This anime is shit. Boring story about mecha fighting, ugly characters and bad comedy.

Where is the volume 5 rip?