Why are cowtits and flat chested characters always rivals in anime?

Why are cowtits and flat chested characters always rivals in anime?

It's more of a one sided rivalry though

Because shitty writers need their shitty stock subplots and interactions so they can produce some shitty stock "comedy" for autistic fatfucks

this

I do like both, because both are equally rare. Most girls end up average. Average does nothing for me. I need the outliers. I need the rarities.
Flat and fat are equal treasures to me.

What happened to average/medium size?

Did we ever have an average breast-tan, though?

Breast envy.

Would say that flat girls are jealous of pppai in anime, but oppaifags are jealous of DFC popularity.

It sucks

Why are both lolis?

Because Oppai is the center of power in a body that produces hopes and dreams for life,but the dirty flats want to seize the means of milk production and distribute it thus diluting all power crushing hope

Because women think they need to have big tits to be attractive.

I want a series where the flat character is best skinship friends with the cowtits character. One admires her giant titties, the other loves her giant pear butt. Both regularly grope each other in public.

me too

Small dicks / Big dicks when?

The cows fear the flats' greater maneuverability and aerodynamics, knowing that their blows, while infinitely more powerful, will never land on their more nimble opponents.

This fear forced them to launch a subversive advertising campaign that subconsciously links big tits to feelings of safety and content. Thousands of years of subtle conditioning has left the masses with shit taste.

I guess that means flatties are in a state of constant despair

Do flats even have an attack that would effect a cowtit?

Aren't dreams and hope kind of the same thing?

Get.
Out.

Yes.

Because oppai loli is god's gift to man.

Dreams and hopes are basically the same, but dreams and hope (singular) are different but related

I don't know man. Seems like Flatshits are jelly of oppai in anime and real life. Now when I come to think of it. Is there anywhere in the world both fictional or real where flatshits are desired outside of pedocircles?

but oppai always loses
The second character to be introduced to a given harem is always the airhead oppai girl but everyone knows that they never win

Does the busty childhood friend always win?

Because flatties are so insecure

I do prefer small budding breasts, but I don't hate any breast size, so I'm never part of this kind of argument. I wonder why boob extremists are so commom, when being eclectic about it is so nice.

_no

>all these years
>they look even worse than at first
Damn, dude.