Chimpanzees and monkeys have entered the Stone Age

While we're all distracted by AIs and robots, little did we know we're all gonna get Planet of the APED.com soon

bbc.com/earth/story/20150818-chimps-living-in-the-stone-age

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/earth/story/20150818-chimps-living-in-the-stone-age
youtube.com/watch?v=vssqb-0i2-A
youtube.com/watch?v=kA2KlcObPhA
youtube.com/watch?v=SNuZ4OE6vCk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gombe_Chimpanzee_War
google.com/amp/amp.slate.com/articles/health_and_science/science/2009/02/how_strong_is_a_chimpanzee.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

At this rate chimps will build a civilization before niggers will.

those gainz tho

When will we have to call them human so we can pretend niggers are as well out of guilt?

so according to this article
>birds, fish, monkeys and even insects have all entered the stone age
>using a rock to smash things = hammer
and last but not least
>apes have been in the stone age for the last 4300 years

this is such an idiotic article and falls apart when you realize the author's definition of technology = rock
literally a click bait title made from information that we've known for a long time: monkeys sometimes use rocks to smash things

when a monkey ties a sharp rock to a stick using vines and uses it to kill things and passes this knowledge to other monkeys then you can say they're in the stone age

might as well say that ants are in the neolithic revolution because some species farm fungus

author is absolutely an idiot

underrated

CHIMPED

What's frustrating is he probably doesn't even lift.

How do I get monkey gainz?

Has a black ever been chimped?

kek
/thread

pull ups

>bbc.com/earth/story/20150818-chimps-living-in-the-stone-age
youtube.com/watch?v=vssqb-0i2-A

youtube.com/watch?v=kA2KlcObPhA
they're not stupid
youtube.com/watch?v=SNuZ4OE6vCk

How do you think AIDS started user?

I've been thinking about what it'd take to install a rope climb at my house. Haven't done that since grade school.

>She takes pride in her work, even clearing away the sawdust
She fucking eats it

Fpbp

They build muscle differently and far more rapidly than humans because humans evolutionary biology dedicates all resources to the brain. Hence, the average chimp being 5 times stronger than a man.

So ... you are saying we should be more worried by monkeys than niggers?

What is the size of your nose, just out of curiosity..

I think Gorillas win the ape wars. They are less degenerate than chimps and bonobos.

Once the patriarchal Gorillas are united under one kang, King Kong, all the apes are toast.

Gorilla family values. A coordinated 5 man team of Gorilla commandos can take on an army of 100 chimps. Gorilla warfare.

>opening a clock and smashing it into a suitcase = engineer
>opening the command shell and smashing your keyboard = computer scientist

nigger and woman "genius" stories have quite lowered the bar

Funny you say this because I remember back in school when a friend of mine said that he would kick a chimpanzee's ass while we were watching some documentary on them. The next sentence was the 4-5x stronger comment. We laughed. That's the end of my story.

Great!
Now we are all waiting for the Niggers to enter stone age as well(we all know they are in the "stoned" age already, but that's a completely other topic).

Giving wild animals shit and showing them how to do things isn't the same as them learning from nothing but evolution. Evolving implies that there's at least some abstract thought developing within them, not just copying what they see from us

it used to be 85 before niggers complained

>My ancestor

want a good laugh? search up "african aircraft" on youtube

Does one think with a reasonable amount of chimps say 50-150 and a reasonable amount of enclosed space say a couple hundred acres squared, one could attempt to introduce chimpanzees to the early catastrophes/problems we assume early man made and kind of kickstart sentience?

Doubt it. Gorillas isolate, kill, and drive away their betas. Male hologamy is their undoing. A chimpanzee army with many beta males will overwhelm and destroy a lone gorilla and then rape his women.

I think that unless they were cornered a beta male army would run away or not even fight. Hence the beta male part.

FPBP

>pic
I think I saw this on a news headline somewhere.

We were living in trees when they met us; they taught us each, in turn,
That Water would certainly wet us, just as Fire would certainly burn,
But we found them lacking in Uplift, in Vision and Breadth of Mind,
So we left them to teach the gorillas, while we followed the March of Mankind.

With the hopes that our world is built on, they were utterly out of touch,
They Denied that the Moon was Stilton, they Denied she was even Dutch!
They DENIED that wishes were horses, they DENIED that a pig could have wings,
So we followed the Gods of the Marketplace, who promised these wonderful things.

We moved as the spirits listed; they never altered their pace,
Being neither cloud- nor wind-borne, like the Gods of the Marketplace.
But still they caught up with our Progress, and eventually word would come,
That a tribe had been wiped off its icefield, or the lights had gone out in Rome.

- Rudyard Kipling, The Gods of the Copybook Headings

This is inconsistent with current knowledge of chimpanzee inter-troupe warfare.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gombe_Chimpanzee_War

Just getting her fiber.

Not saying your wrong, but shouldn't zoo chimps be considered different than ferell? Again, I know nothing of monkey war strategy

Literally Breed humans to be the over man. Abort disable fetus’s. Don’t let people succeptible to diseases or have deformaties reproduce. Then once you’ve gitten rid of the lower class genetically speaking. Work your way up and only let the tall, naturally athletic, beautiful people reproduce.

google.com/amp/amp.slate.com/articles/health_and_science/science/2009/02/how_strong_is_a_chimpanzee.html

You’re retarded

They really haven't. Sensationalist horse hockey.

I'm more impressed, honestly, that horses have entered the hockey age.

>the average chimp being 5 times stronger than a man.

This is not actually true for most practical purposes. On a muscle-to-muscle comparative, sure but when using those muscles for a specific task, it stops being true. Compared to most of the animal kingdom, we have an easier time transferring power from our lower body to our upper body. Mostly thanks to our large ass muscles, which no other creature has. Even if you were to compare punches, a human would punch harder than a chimp since we transfer the power from our legs, our core and our shoulders into the motion. Of course a large part of this is also that we're smart enough and transferred knowledge so that we know the optimal way to do motions and train for them.

The one thing that we "naturally" have over the rest of the apes is our ability to throw. To accurately judge the size and weight of an object for us to get the best throw with it. And here too, our ass lets us transfer power from our relatively powerful lower body to our less powerful but very dexterous upper body.

Don't fall for the "humans are the weakest animal" meme. We've dominated the earth for a reason. If we hadn't had a body that let us make use of our minds, we'd have never gotten anywhere.

Literally every time

How many turns until classical era? What pace are chimps playing on

also:
fpbp, how will nig nogs ever recover?

ah.

How will niggers ever catch up?!

and the average nigger is like 5 times smarter than a chimp. whities blown the fuck out.

The jew behind her always gets me