Thank You China! THANK YOU!!!!

Props to the Chinese. They don’t get sucker by the Jews like Westerners do.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/P6TcA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>China isn't that into Star Wars
I think they're just not interested in watching a fat asian get B L A C K E D.

Communist China is a racist, sexist, xenophobic, right wing hell hole!

China doesn't need no baizuo

I'm curious as to why, Chinese seem to love high budget special effects more than Americans. Things like Transformers do great over there.
And I don't think it's just because of Jar Jar Chinks

THIS! The Asians Super-Racists will save Western Civilization

kek

The Chinese love spectacles. Simple as that.

Because it isn't a literal part of their culture like it is here. Star Wars is a religion for many burgers. It was special in the beginning because nothing like it had ever existed. But take that away and it's just another dumb scifi movie. The chinks were never hooked on it in the same way. They can evaluate it on its merits.

It's almost like pushing niggers and women into the important roles is a bad idea.

the high budget effects must reside within their own culture.

Why give a fuck about Star Wars when you have motherfucking anime?

>Chinese people don't want to watch a black man send a Chinese woman to poundtown on live cinema.

fucking racist bigot scum

>Star Wars bombs in China
Well, they never really liked Star Wars anyway, the low ratings here are still the fault of racist trolls.

likewise

FPBP

haha

kek

Fpbp

>Sun Wookie King

Why do I imagine this repeated in Chinese in theatres?
>no
>No.
>No!
>Aw Hell no! Fuck this shit!

Maybe they really are smart.

>Things like Transformers do great over there.
where do you think all the toys get made senpai?

fuck the niggers and fuck that jew JJ

You sure about that bud? China LOVES Jews and have had them for centuries.

i really wanted to watch this but i don't want to give disney money

It's incredible that they picked a woman so hideous and made her character so unlikable that I would have been less disgusted if Finn and Poe got together.

I'd love to see footage of movie watchers cringe from that. I think it would make more money than the new Star Wars movie just on ad revenue alone.

Could it have possibly been from the dismal reviews?

Should make Bib into Oprah, or maybe Bib should be Stein and Jabba Oprah as Bib was the whispering manipulator

JJ didnt do this one. It was Rian Johnson.

>Communist China
>right-wing

brilliant

Next global superpower.

Do it. Usenet can help.

The film has a billion dollars already.

Why does it matter if the chinks don't want to watch it?

They'll probably bootleg it.

feels good to never have cared about star wars desu

>China is currently genociding tibet and trying to wipe away any trace of their genetic hertage under a landslide of forced hans chinese
>China is currently milking africa dry of all it's natural resources without mercy or regard to the natives stripping them dry to the bone
>All these signs that maybe china doesn't like diversity
>"Fuck it, I'm sure these chinks will love seeing a fat Asian girl make out with an ape"

This hotel is in Taiwan tho. China do love Jews very much. And Hong Kong magazines report that going to Jewish school is a hot trend.
archive.is/P6TcA

State capitalism my dude. At least in how they run the cities they're communists in name only.

China don't like feminist sjw bullshit.

chinese men aren't cuckfags

they couldnt ((advertise)) in china because of the government

They should've casted an actual Chinese actress, someone who is pretty and famous. Instead, they got a Vietnamese-American girl. The Chinese hate Vietnamese people.

Multicultural dystopian propaganda does not appeal to China?

I don't think her being ethnic Vietnamese matters much. Maggie is a Viet-White hapa and she's still famous in China. Tran is below average and that's why audiences can't accept her.

I would have liked that, but if they had been smart enough to have done that then Rey should have been Japanese male or female so Star Wars could finally have a Samurai jedi. Then again they added Finn so I'm alright they didn't do that.

All this immigration is the white man's burden in reverse. Europe's can't invade other countries to "civilize" them so they import them.

>Disney Star Wars

I'm sorry Mr Lucas please come back

>Chinese

She is a Viet

Nice digits.
Also, rewatched the prequels. The plot was more elaborate than I remember. Also, the CIS did nothing wrong.

What's a good nzb search or forum any more? The one I used to trust got raided, then went fully private with some sketchy system to purchase access.

This ia from an official star wars book. Just read this pol. Your rage you lose

Episode 3 is great

Just went and saw the new one last night. It was truly horrible. Not even the sjw shit. It was just bad. The last half was ok though except for the ugly chink saving the nigger. Made no sense

Just in case anyone doubts me

>Disney thought it would be wise to black the only Asian character in the Star Wars universe (that wasn't a caricature of the race), and to sell that to the Chinese

Welp, they made their bed....

SJWars writers confirmed fanfic.net-tier scatfags

>Asians

>Save western civilization

>tfw when each trilogy makes the previous one taste so much more sweeter

Nigger what the tittyfucking christ was that?!

>jews sense that whites don't want to see the nigger fuck the white girl
>pull back and put in chink girl for nigger to fuck
>turns out chinks don't want to see nigger fuck chink girl
ooops sorry kikes, you messed up again.

test

We need to also take into account that star wars as a franchised was purchased for 4 billion dollars.
The films ALSO have to recoup that cost.

I think Disney might be losing money on this.

> it's real
I have never, I don't even know what the fuck

I was expecting them to blame the chinese patriarchy and mysoginy or whatever the fuck they blame these days that's basically men's fault. Seems that's exclusively used against white men. Or should I wait a week?

Disney is smarter than this thread is giving them credit for. They could basically care less that the movies devolve into total a shit show. They care more about the ip beyond the movies, e.g., toys, stuffed animals, backpacks, vidya, rides at disney world/land, show/movie spin-offs. They'll recoup the costs, don't worry.

The chinese and the vietnamese have gone to war before. That and colonization causes the viets to hate the chinese. Ethnicity matters.

It's real, I saw the Amazon page myself

this is some fetishist's work alright

I am pretty sure that this is far too early for star wars fatigue to set in for them to make their money back. They are going to lose money.

You can shill all you like.

>asian girl gets blacked
no wonder the chinese didn't like it

Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen.

Star Wars is now about scat fetishes.

I'm not shilling, it's just that with or without Disney, the Star Wars ip prints money. It's like the pokemon of space sci-fi.

>t. nerd who loved the shit prior to and even a little after the prequels, but refuses to watch the newer episodes and spin-offs

My wife is Chinese (blah blah blah race mixing), and she never heard of Star Wars until she came to Canada (around 24). When we watched the TFA, she didn’t like it at all. It isn’t apart of their culture like it is here, so they just judge it like another movie.

I'm not upset they pushed a BMAW couple. I'm pissed that ching chong can't fucking act at all. Like holy shit it's like they just picked her up off the street to be in the movie.

Who the fuck did retard? If she came here when A New Hope was released, it would be a different story. TFA was 99% jew

Literally this.

The prequels were mostly good. They just had the issue of being constrained by roughly staying 90-120 minute movies. Lucas was trying to world build and show galactic politics in a movie half the audience would care for or at least sit though a 3 hour movie it would take to adequately explain. So he had half assed politics and world building broken up by poorly acted and/or directed romance subplot and Jar Jar hijinks. I think if Lucas had better used the time and went full world building and made longer movies, oh and showed Anakin wreck jedi masters in combat like Sidious, the prequels would have been remembered better. I'm also curious how they would have been perceived had Lucas waited until later when CGI had really gotten better or had made a more mature miniseries for the prequels. But not quite HBO level with sexposition everywhere, but still gritty so we could see what it was like for Anakin and the clones to wipeout clankers.

>ten dollars for a digital copy of a fart fetishists fanfiction licensed by disney
this fucking world sometimes

Question is why is nobody addressing that gaping plot hole in the series. How on Earth did Jedis become so important if it takes a bullet to kill a master? A few guys with real guns could massacre them but somehow everyone uses lame guns that are so sluggish they can be dodged and parried.

Well so far they are 432 milion dollars in the hole before paying tax or paying advertising. Han Solo and toys isnt going to make up the difference.

They need at least 3 more successful movies and their making less money with each movie as fatigue sets in. I would bet they wont break even.

I think only their diversity cast allowing them to write off their tax might save them.

Oh and box office isnt profit. That money is also shared with cinemas.

The origional movies had a lot of charm for their time. Everything after that was fueled entirely by hype and nostalgia.

What kind of name is Snap Wexley???

I guess the Chinese didn't like seeing one of their own getting BLACKED.

Is there something like YELLOWED, or whatever asian equivalent of blacked?

Why couldn't they have someone who liked catgirls write the fanfic at least then we could have Japan write some entertaining spin-offs and doujinshi.

Those kinds of movies do well in foreign markets because you don't really need to understand the dialgoue or story to enjoy them. When they go and see transformers they might go just to watch an awesome robot battle and have a nice time even if they can't read the subtitles.

So why can't they do both: make an excellent movie AND sell toys?

You saw it, you're gay!

RICED

>it isnt REAL communism
faggot

>Episode 3 is great
That's the last one I watched too, it was awesome. You see how darth vader is made, pretty epic if you ask me.

No user, that was the last star wars movie. These new ones just riding the brand of George Lucas should be renamed to kike shit

>chinks hate niggers and feminism
Imagine my shock.

A Jedi would be able stop bullets with the force like Neo from the Matrix.

What does kek mean by this ?

I think that got retconned out of the legends EU. Also I think the reason is no one uses guns anymore since blasters have greater range, accuracy, firepower and ammunition capability. Then again I think Verpine rifles still exist which are like mini rail guns and Mandos like them for anti-force user activity.