What the actual fuck is wrong with niggers?

What the actual fuck is wrong with niggers? m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=ypgNPaUtt3w&t=234

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/92sAMTQbSY0
youtube.com/watch?v=SzhbCzKRf78
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What is wrong with white women?
youtu.be/92sAMTQbSY0

they really are animals.

those kids have no chance

what do you expect from a group that doesn't read.

stop posting blacks on Sup Forums, I'm sick of seeing black faces

Death squads need to cleanse these rabid animals.

At least they know how to have fun.

jesus christ

No different than baboons, literally.
These are the people that want equality, the people who lack the couth to even minimally disguise that they want to fuck anyone in the middle of the street while their fatherless children wander about.

>race traitor
>dyed brown hair
Every fucking time

I meant dyed blone hair. But seriously, why does every fucking one try to make themselves look more white.

creating endless degenerate spawn for taxpayers to care for while they shake their STD ridden asses in the street. Now where do you think they learned to do that? Oh that's right, a white girl must have shown them.

Bump

Looks comfy

It's le 56 land, no one is naturally blonde there.

I don't know I just want them out.

this isnt fake at all

that girl in the blue shorts - that's actually some impressive shit. Doing a headstand without the aid of any objects or a wall, and then shaking your ass while maintaining the headstand? I bet you can't do that, OP

Butthurt whiteboy detected

not at all.. chick is ugly

if she was hot then maybe.

either way fake video is fake.

*Dances in 75% of new STD cases*

Not fake, the dudes in the video are the real deal they do this shit everyday

Yeah OP, I bet you can't waggle your herpes pussy in public and fuck four or five guys and raise their herpes children on welfare. CHECKMATE

Nothing is wrong with them.

What the f*ck is wrong with "white" amerimutts? Why do they like to shit themselves inside of wal-marts?

uh huh

imagine the smell

Google “black Israelites”

i used to live in a legit ghetto. it's like a whole other world.

my only wish is that we could force all white liberals to spend a month in the darkest ghetto. their tunes would change real quick

die Abscheulichkeit

I have never wanted to projectile vomit in my life so badly until now. These are not humans. These are a subspecies at best and, dare I say, niggers

they can make all the videos in the world. Doesnt mean they're real.

they probably paid that chick or know her through school or some shit.

Go to cotton plantation nigger.

Google “Hebrew Israelites.” These dudes are the real deal. They spend all day harassing white people in public

>creating endless degenerate spawn for taxpayers to care for while they shake their STD ridden asses in the street.

White women do that too.

>What the actual fuck is wrong with niggers?
My theory is they are daemons put on this planet by the Demiurge to force us to suffer because even though we are trapped in the Demiurge's prison, the human spirit is too strong and makes it paradise.

Uh... It's our culture you ignorant bigot. We shit ourselves in the designated shitting aisles, then waddle over to the underwear and sweatpants department (conveniently located next to the bacon grease flavored laxatives) for a fresh change of clothes. We donate the soiled shartcloth to 3rd world countriess to make soup out of. Educate urself.

Racist are among the worst lowlifes on earth. Clearly theres many racist on Sup Forums. You really should re-evaluate yourself before pointing at others

fuck off with your jewgle, nigger. Im not searching shit.

You don't have to use the N word, stop.

Ok whiteboy stay in denial that your women literally bow down to black men in the streets

Aww did you learn that in public school? I remember I used to think like you too.

fake
kys nigger scum

This video is fucking hot! white women literally submitting to black men in the streets, the best part was the crowd of angry white bois in the background.

Blondes smell like cat piss.

I'd bet almost anything that white liberals enable this more than black people.

How dare you mock my people

So much denial

I bet if you saw this in public you’d do nothing just like the whiteboy cucks in the video

>What the actual fuck is wrong with niggers?
They are still breathing

Do you even have any real blonde people in le 56% land?

You what they're doing is just daggering right? Japanese do it too
youtube.com/watch?v=SzhbCzKRf78

I want to kiss white grill's feet in the middle of the street, that's my fetish!

(You)

No, I was raised that way by my family. Unfortunately many people choose to have hatred in their hearts for others. It only makes them look pathetic

there are more natural blonds in the US than there are in the whole of the UK akmed

>m-maybe if I post “muh dick” again it will make up for the fact that white women kiss black feet in public

Get the fuck out of pol. No one cares about your nigger fee fees.

They are probably the only people in this country that actually shower, brownlet

wez kings and yall can go fUk uselves!

8/10 would have appreciated Bartmutt being drawn Simpsons/Mutt style.

>checked
That's enough larping for you sweetie. Now go do your homework.

niggers really are animals

>we were the real jews

WE WUZ KIKES N SHEIT

THEY ARE JUST FREE DONT YOU GET IT. REPRESSION IS A BAD THING.

I'm pretty fatigued from all the studying desu.

Wow at 4:43 she could lick my balls while I kicked her back doors in.

da iz kangs n sheeeeiiit

Its like watching the animal planet channel. Fucking apes.

That's a white nigger.

Denial

braaaaap

Fuck off nigger faggot.

If whites subjected their children to the kind of sexual depravity niggers subject their children to, the sex offender registry would be a lot longer, but since everyone knows, deep down, that niggers aren't humans, no one cares. It's no wonder their STD and unwed pregnancy rates are through the roof.

>m-maybe if I post online dating stats it will make me feel better about the video I just watched of a white woman kissing random nigger feet in public

Their entire societal system is a joke that begin collapsing when King died. As a result, a void was left wide open and was filled by the Black Panthers. The Black Panthers pushed for blacks to self-segregate and to deny anything that could be considered white.
>Education
>Punctuality
>Self-restraint
>Self-sacrifice
These were all seen as aspects of the white man. They also would discourage those who wished to change the system from within by saying "Why do x when the white man will just keep you down and you'll never achieve y!?" Stretch this out for a generation or two and suddenly you have people who are incapable of thinking past instinctive thoughts.

They learn from a young age that this is the way to act and just to accept things as they are and try to have fun at the end of the day. No thoughts towards the future, just sins of the flesh now.

Stop being racist

I went to one of these in the Caribbean when I was like 15. Big tittied sistas just come up to you and start grinding on your dick. Good times

Its like a documentary where someone is exploring a dark underground cavern and comes across a hoard of vermin.

If i went to bash the nigger head just as the same time the girl proned to kiss his feet, if he hits me back can i call it antisemitsm?

>Niggers can't understand statistical significance
What else is new?

>Niggers
You mean doctors, lawyers, and astronauts in training, OP?
Uhhh... racist much?

>thefuture.webm

Had a discussion iwth my family over christmas, im getting older and realizing im never going to be a multimillionaire. were discussing goals and i told them how i feel
>I just want to make enough money to live in a community with no black people and send my children to private christian schools.

father says thats all any white father wants.

>mfw newfags can't see this is a slide from Jewgle
Sage

>warhammer vermin 2

Can confirm it actually is.

Dem black and shit

in my head im just like
>hooga chaka hooga hooga hooga chaka

No. Didn't you hear what he said?
We the Semites now nigga.

the titties on that one

Bullshit, i know my place in the ladder, and niggers are below jews

These niggers look like retarded children, plus a menace to society

she did the splits in that..
you aren't born being able to do the splits or handstands, that takes a lot of time and effort...