RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY...

RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY

It had a catchy OP.
Don't remember much about the series though.

LET IT DOWN LET IT DOWN LET IT DOWN LET IT DOWN LET IT DOWN LET IT DOWN LET IT DOWN LET IT DOWN LET IT DOWN LET IT DOWN LET IT DOWN LET IT DOWN LET IT DOWN LET IT DOWN LET IT DOWN LET IT DOWN LET IT DOWN LET IT DOWN LET IT DOWN LET IT DOWN LET IT DOWN LET IT DOWN LET IT DOWN LET IT DOWN LET IT DOWN LET IT DOWN LET IT DOWN LET IT DOWN LET IT DOWN LET IT DOWN LET IT DOWN LET IT DOWN LET IT DOWN LET IT DOWN LET IT DOWN LET IT DOWN LET IT DOWN LET IT DOWN LET IT DOWN LET IT DOWN LET IT DOWN LET IT DOWN LET IT DOWN LET IT DOWN LET IT DOWN

How about this faggot?

It wasn't very good aside from the production values and Nausicaa aesthetics.

I thought it was pretty great when they were going around on the airship. It's only when the plot kicked into higher gear that it became shit and eventually stopped making sense. It felt like there were like two different teams cramming their stories into one show or something.

I don't think it ever made any sense. Also boring as fuck from the start.

Boring is subjective, I guess, but there was nothing nonsensical about the early sections.

Looking at how it is a common theme for a lot of people with a lot of BONES shows I don't think it's that subjective.

I don't know why you're bringing up studiofaggotry out of nowhere, but I can tell you that the general opinion on the first section when it was airing but very positive.

The ED was better.

only thing i remember is dropping it after 3 episodes of literally nothing happening

the """plot""" just couldnt develop any slower

Honestly, I don't understand why people fawn over Eureka 7 when this is the superior version.

>hey, do you want to make a setting with a weird mix of scifi and nostalgic early 20th century atmosphere
>just get Ayumi Kurashima to do the characters and Kimitoshi Yamane to do the mechanical design

Both are shit.

I loved this show. Was nice and relaxing

What I liked about this is the opening song and final boss.

Fight scenes here are top notch.

Nakiami a best

fug

Fuck it I'm out

>gif

It's from 2008 user...

you're saying this to me when this exist?

yes my image folder is from 2008

lucky you.

It was streamed at PS3 first right? The quality was superior. Especially colors