Jim is a race mixer who does not care about politics

I love how pol looks up to a man who does not care about politics or religion is viewed as a god on a board that is all about religion and politics. The best is, he is a neat, who no longer has a job, and is a race mixer. Some guy you have here pol

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/o6YSdUQUwRE?t=3948
youtube.com/watch?v=o6YSdUQUwRE&t=3549s
youtube.com/watch?v=o6YSdUQUwRE
youtube.com/watch?v=Ws95DCRL1p4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hi, Shareblue. Why do you make it so obvious? Are you a low IQ nigger?

He gets a pass for verbally abusing and humiliating desTINY and mocking sargon's "liberalist" ideology

>is a race mixer
Proofs?

Jim seems like one of those nice assholes on the internet that provides entertainment.
I watch him occasionaly, I am entertained. Whether or not he has an endgame is irrelevant.

I heard him say he as a azn gf once.

Kraut posting

This.

I heard jim is actually a poor wheelchair bound fucker with an azn GF. Next to the king of all trolls Emptyhero/Smegmaking , Jim is still one of the most entertaining dudes out there

He literally fingerbanged his asian gf on livestream. That being said, Jim himself has repeatedly stated that he only involves himself in things that he finds funny. He is the purest form of /ourguy/ because he is truly only in it for the lulz.

he said in a recent convo with Sargon that his asian gf kicked him out of her apartment

link with timestamp pls

>why people love a guy who is the embodiment of an oldfag
>neat
you dont belong here.

Hi Jeff

Her name was was jade fox she had a large Youtube, he finger blasted her on a live stream and when people said something about it, he got ass hurt and deleted his youtube account.

>Jim is a race mixer who does not care about politics
Trully (ourguy)

>He literally fingerbanged his asian gf on livestream. That being said, Jim himself has repeatedly stated that he only involves himself in things that he finds funny. He is the purest form of /ourguy/ because he is truly only in it for the lulz.

Do you think he would still have a youtube channel if he was not getting his patreon shekels? That is so pure dude.

It's fucking hilarious how Jim lost his debate with Sargon, just listen to how scared he sounded before he ran away like a little bitch:
youtu.be/o6YSdUQUwRE?t=3948

the bitch is literally afraid of his kids getting doxed, what a cringey little sperg.

I remember that, I was hyped to get home and watch the stream. Opened it and saw it had gigantic dislikes. She was super cringey in her doing that ayy meme.

Glad he's back but I'm just waiting till he brings her back on and repeats the whole thing again.

>Emptyhero/Smegmaking
my nigga.
I swear I don't even mind when he does reuploads. I watch it all again, best and funniest storyteller.
I listen to a lot of stories and his and some of Sam Hyde videos are the only ones I ever repeat

Cut the shit Sargon, Jim is ok.

ok sounds like a cool guy

Any based liberalists in the house?

First post best post

IA was fishing
Mostly came up empty
but did get Sargon to claim the alt-right was mean to him and therefore "our enemy"
but then Sargon back tracked.
It was all thin gruel
Also if he and his youtube buddies want to go after pedo trannies in the UK regardless of how cringe the name
I can't really fault him for that.
Furthermore, and I don't think most people see this, but by forming a community of individualists to fight Cultural Marxism Sargon is technically moving toward the right.
How the liberalist skeptics will do this without naming the kike is a pretty crazy knife juggling act but it ain't a new one for them.
Skeptics have been doing that for near 4 years now.
Only now they coalescing into group opposed to the kikes main weapons.
They may not want to name the Jew
But the Jews will assuredly start naming them.

I thought it was already known that Jim does not care about racial politics and just likes to laugh at faggots.

He's dying and wheelchair bound.

E-celeb threads are shill threads.
Don’t reply.
>the more newfags know

MAKE Sup Forums GREAT AGAIN

Gonna need a source on that. It sounds like fake news.

>Gonna need a source on that. It sounds like fake news.
He says it in this stream.

youtube.com/watch?v=o6YSdUQUwRE&t=3549s

Link?

timestamp?

tell me, are you retarded?

Here you go: 36:40

youtube.com/watch?v=o6YSdUQUwRE

In this moment, I am skeptical. Not because of any phony collective's blessing. But because I am enlightened by my individualism.

t. Stepfather of Skepticism+

>Is given timestamp
>Asks for timestamp
Da fuck?

Jim, Sargon was right on one thing, you built a community that needs guidance. And if you do not do it someone else will, someone who might not at all adhere to your values. Man, you are afraid, i could hear it in the tone of your voice, you are afraid of taking responsibility and stepping up. Herr Stepvater is just the consequence of the circumstances.

>n this moment, I am skeptical. Not because of any phony collective's blessing. But because I am enlightened by my individualism.
>t. Stepfather of Skepticism+
FYI Sargon has said he is not a Skeptic.

>we're all in this for the lulz, right guys? We don't need serious convictions or a higher purpose in life, right guys?

youtube.com/watch?v=Ws95DCRL1p4

>Sargon said he is not a skept-

Jim has not been our guy in years. I don't know why Sup Forums doesn't target him the same way we target Kraut or Sargon.

Could you hear the fear in Sargon's voice when Jim asked him about doxxing?

Because he's likable. He's a good guy, even when he is a degenerate.
Purity spiraling is for beta leftists.

ITT
The absolute state of leftypol

Because Jim is careful not to give any opinions or original thoughts of his own besides being a reactionary to cringy shit online. There's nothing to really make fun of him for other than the fact that he's a coward with no conviction despite the platform and financial support he gets.

he is funny

Who cares. He provides videos for me to chuckle at. I’m not some fag looking for a guru to follow.

>everyone with a midwestern accent is the same person
wew laddy

t. sargon shill

>Because he's likable. He's a good guy, even when he is a degenerate.
>Purity spiraling is for beta leftists.
Sargon is a nice guy, so is most of Youtube, but we shit on them everyday. Jim is no longer of use to this board.

Heh, it's all just a big joke everyone let's have a great laugh hahaha just for the LOLs epic trolololol

This. Nihilist fags are pathetic.

Holy shit. My mum came into my room to bring me a plate of chicken nuggets and I literally screamed at her and hit the plate of chicken nuggets out of her hand. She started yelling and swearing at me and I slammed the door on her. I'm so distressed right now I don't know what to do. I didn't mean to do that to my mum but I'm literally in shock from Richard Spencer destroying Sargon of Akkad. I feel like I'm going to explode. Why the fucking fuck is he winning? This can't be happening. I'm having a fucking breakdown. I don't want to believe the Alt Right. I want a multi racial future. I want Sargon to destroy Spencer and kill White Nationalism for good. I cannot fucking deal with this right now. It wasn't supposed to be like this, I thought we were winning the argument???? This is so fucked. sdrater yeknom reggin era tidder.

Nah senpai, Sargoy can too fuck himself with his liberalist collective (tm) black dildo. You can be against both parties here.

Indeed. He laughs at goofy activist shit (LE SAVE THE WHITE RACE THROUH SHITPOSTING) which Sup Forums has been all about in recent years. It's great. Internet is serious business crowd should always be mocked.

>sargon is a nice guy

I heard he actually has no legs which allows his azn waifu to carry him around in a backpack.

Gotta protect the hapa baby at all costs

hahahaha you're a retard. he's making fun of fredrick.

You can form convictions and purpose without having to rely on youtubers though
unless you are a beta cunt like yourself, that needs to take everything 100% seriously

Dude sounds like a retard to me. I don't pay any attention

Oh shut the fuck up activist nerd

absolutely, sargon, is still hiding shit because kraut was/is his friend
you don't just give up on friends, even when they do very very big mistakes like kraut did
and for this i respect him
but for not standing up to kraut with full force and telling him to cease his plotting immediately, that's weak

timestamp doesn't work (in embed?) but it's from 35:49 according to the link.
anyway, is this sargon unironically chastising metokur for not taking a leadership position that he never wanted? what a fucking hypocrite. someone point this out to this absolute faggot.
this unironically makes me mad because he is a fucking money grabbing nigger.

Jim is not any sort of ideologue, tard. He simply condenses and communicates what's going on.

You don't think Jim has not attacked people? His whole JewTube channel is based around bulling people. Do I have an issue with bullies on the internet? No. I just don't see Jim as something pure, he has became a fag that has no political value. He has just became an attention whore who has used this board for patron shekels

yeah he bullies leftists and degenerates

go home Juncker
nobody likes you

all he wanted was to troll dumb people, but then dumb people made him their king.

Who gives a fuck. Hes an internet commentator that talks a out internet culture. Hes a cool dude and this is also not politics.

Sage and reported.

Fuck off back to your containment thread faggot

>he has became a fag that has no political value.
He is politically minded though, and his views have certainly been refined over his years on yt. He does give a shit about the direction of the narrative that this event or whatever you want to call it (Krautgate I guess) goes in. You don't make a four part documentary style series just willy nilly, there needs to be some amount of conviction just beyond "for the lulz."

But I think we are finding out that Jim is afraid to be a leader when he very well can be, just like Sargon pointed out in regards to GG.

>we

Shill your e-celeb somewhere else shill sage

No shit. He has been around long enough and anyone who is not a complete newtard already knows that. He is a master shitposter and Sup Forumstard, not an ideologue of any kind.
this

>Sargon was afraid for Kraut
Selective hearing. Sargon was afraid for himself. I don't know what he did wrong, personally I hope it was just a little thing.. but I think Sargon knows he's guilty of something.

And the truth will out.

What are you arguing against? We were talking about Sargoy.

Ok sorry dude, timestamp does work in embed for me. Maybe it's your browser?

You seemed up set that he trolled the Alt right, and you took the bait. You don't think Jim does the same kind of thing?

You said Sargon is a nice guy. He is not. He is a disingenuous shekel grubbing charlatan.

i love how you make up a "fact" to argue against just so you can make a shit thread

Hi Kraut & REEEEEEEEEEEE

i think sargon did nothing himself but i'm quite sure he knows more than what he actually revealed thus far
i would be afraid if i were sargon but for now his secrets lay silent
anyway all this is just hypothetical

>But I think we are finding out that Jim is afraid to be a leader when he very well can be,

I think he's made it very clear he doesn't believe in having leaders. Agree or disagree with that but I don't think it is out of fear that he can't lead. Because if that was his motivation he wouldn't have a problem wit others leading.

>You said Sargon is a nice guy. He is not. He is a disingenuous shekel grubbing charlatan.
You think Jim is any different? You think Jim is not Shekel hungry, you think jim is not a bully? again I have no issue with these things, but I have no clue why people get ass hurt when Sargon does the same thing, I could care less about Sargon. I never really liked the guy, but I think its funny when the Alt right gets trolled. I think its funny how people think of Jim as some pure thing.

I hope you are right.

Point where I said anything about Jim.

>i love how you make up a "fact" to argue against just so you can make a shit thread
What did I make up, he is a race mixer. You are the same people who talk about the day of the rope and the race mixers are the first to go. Remember?

is this guy stupid or something?
doesn't he realise IRL meetups are going to save the west?
it's cringy, i know, but if he likes it or not Sargon has been literally forced to take up the mantle, he's the only one that can do it
after people started ridiculing him and his skeptic community he has no other choice but to double down on this

people were calling it autistic when Sargon was pushing this petition to ban social justice on campuses
and Sargon bravely defended it by saying that at least it's doing something and you shouldn't knock it
so don't call sargons ideas autistic guys because they work out and aren't just pathetic
>HE'S DOING STUFF!

Literally who? If you want to character assassinate someone, please choose someone famous.

>pol is what I say it is

yeah I was looking for 36:40 really, didn't listen long enough and thought I was in the wrong place

That's true, though. Users of Sup Forums make up the content.

so has every fuckable white man at some point, that's not disqualifying as long as he doesnt make hapa demonspawns

(((Jim))) That's all you really need to know, oh, and he constantly shills his videos on Sup Forums for views/shekels.

Okay there buddy. Save the west with your attendance

This. Personality goes a long way

Jim knows what must be done. He knows what is on the horizon. It is only a matter of le time before he joins our glorious revolution

What's with the deflecting? You think Sargon is a nice guy.. someone else disagrees and your rebuttal is "well Jim's no different".

So... do you think Jim's a nice guy?

I think sargon is right.
Jim took leadership by putting out his opinion in the first place, he might deny it but that's how it is.
In a meritocracy the most excellent wins and Jim was the "best" at shit. If he doesn't want to wear it, sure, his choice. But that does not mean the place won't be filled by someone else.

That's what I'm here for. Its all about the now. I mean I could die on the way home. So might as well have a few laughs on the way down.