Would you be willing to split the US in half or break it into 4 or 5 smaller nations in order to ensure the ethnostate?

Would you be willing to split the US in half or break it into 4 or 5 smaller nations in order to ensure the ethnostate?

Other urls found in this thread:

mises.org/blog/we-need-more-borders-and-more-states
youtube.com/watch?v=0Pgnng3bVlc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

nice digits.
The goal is to form a more perfect union so we shall not perish from the Earth.

Balkanization would be best for everybody.

Blacks can have Mississippi and Louisiana.

Whites can have the Midwest, upstate northern New York, Maine, and Oregon for Pacific access..

Mestizos can have California, Arizona, and New Mexico.

The rest can be multi-culti zones.

>Splitting Michigan like that
But I like my hat

The goal is to ensure the existence of white America.

That photo really isn't meant to show how it would actually be divided up. Just some random photo from google.

Mexicans get nothing. Deport. More important is to separate the communist whites and Jews from the rest of white America.

There will never be an ethnostate of any race.

Sounds great. We need more borders, more states.
mises.org/blog/we-need-more-borders-and-more-states

Thanks doc

Fuck ethnostate. Force everyone to prove ancestry is mostly American. Send the German fuckboys back to their country just like the Mexicans.

>ensure the ethnostate?
No fuck you.

Weirdo.

Yes the US will break apart like the former Yugoslavia and there is nothing anyone can do to stop it. Trump is the last chance to save a United, United States. I don't think that the white normies know that they are hated by almost all non-white people and no one will stick up for them when the non-whites take over the US government. Non-white people will seek to destroy/holocaust whites and this tragedy will birth a white ethnostate.

Only if Deseret (Utah) is independent

Yes. I'd be willing to live in Antarctica for it.

If we break up Russia and other countries will dick us around like we do to other lil countries round the world.
Probably wouldn't be so great.

>giving anything to subhumans who don't fucking deserve it
get out of my country

For reference on how the borders would sort of be cut

>all of those catlicks
Disgusting

No

this is how it should happen

white catholics did nothing wrong kurwa

This could work, I say this as someone with 80% British ancestry, probably 55-60% of which is original Anglo and Scottish stock.
I think more Americans have ancestry like this than they realize but like to larp as muh German and Irish bs.

Jews legally bought and own Alaska.
remove it from your maps. After 150 years it should be named Big Israel.

I was thinking something more like this

There are a lot of Italians though so I guess that would be case by case

+

Tired of commies naming everything Nanavuut.
Time to deport back to Siberia.

what does the "American" on the map legend mean? is it 56%ers?

scots irish from appalachia mark "american" on the census for whatever reason

No fags

No it's just rednecks that are 18th/19th century Scots-Irish or English but can't trace it or think that is gay so they just call themselves muricans.

>Wisconsin
>west

*puke*

Draw the line just east of Denver and we will go fuck off an do our own thing.

As fucking retarded as commiefornians are at least they are westerners

East coast is gross

>giving Arizona to Mexico

Everytime I see this I rage

Never. Fuck that.

Mexicans already have Mexico, if you guys are gonna balkanize, it should be like this
-White America
-Black America
-Native America
-Mutt America (descendants of one of the 3 above with something else like latino or asian)

Ok then tough guy - go clean it out.

So I'm going to be forced off of my family land just because I'm white?
Great fucking idea, homo

It's already 50 sovereign states! Fucking murican education. Lookup a republic

>niggers get anything
Cut off your dick. It doesn't get anything either.

West America could kick east America’s ass. That terrain would be impossible to conquer.

Yes I would.
I'd genocide spics and niggers for an ethnostate.

Balkanization is a dream of mine

Yes. Break it up into 49 all-white states. Hawaii can be an outlying territory.

Yup, it's going to happen whether we want to or not anyways....might as well be on our terms. Our hyper-redpilled great grandkids can reconquer the no-go zones once they inevitably return to jungle-tier barbarism.

youtube.com/watch?v=0Pgnng3bVlc

Wasn't it the objective all along? Balkanization of America, with a state for every race? What about Cascadia or North-western state, whatever it is called? Wasn't that supposed to be the ethnostate?

Yeah you can honestly go fuck yourself if you think it's a larp. We've been here as long or longer than you have and will not go quietly to a bunch of 56% anglo faggots.

I live in NYC and I do the same thing. My family's been here for ~400 years, I'm descended of Colonials and 19th century European immigrants of various backgrounds. Why should I obliged to pick one of their ethnic groups? I have nothing to do with Germany, Ireland, Sweden, England, etc. You do realize ethnicities come about when the people who make it up decide they're an ethnic group? I'd happily fight and die for my Yankee Fatherland

hypothetical slide thread

>He seriously thinks the Northeast is full of pinkos
If anyone tried establishing a communist state in the New England/New Netherland region they'd face harsh guerrilla resistance

They don't understand that the democrats up here are the most corrupt fucks around. That's how they stay in power, not because everyone is liberal. Boston is one of the most racist cities in the country. The sjw students who come here are not bostonians.

Tripdubs, it's on

>Blue states for the past 2 decades
>that close to Joo-York-City
>implying there would be harsh resistance to communism
You'd be overrun within a few years, this map is meant to be post-separation conflicts

Atomization is inevitable.

No states

>TFW my home is on the borer of the republic and commie states.

Guess I'm going to war lads.

why not go further in your state system and create the united federation of americas
micronations with compatible but not the same systems (military, transport, politics etc)
federal government is replaced by the federation council with x amount of representatives from each area
every area can do what it wants regarding its internal things aslong as they fulfill certain, fairly loose requirements, plays along in and with the federation council and fulfills their duties of defence/disaster aid/intervention in certain cases
want to live in a corporatocracy? just move to the New York INC
want to live in a kingdom? just move to the holy cascadian microempire
head of state and want to ban noggers or whyte peeple? go ahead fuckboy but everyone else can do the same
etc

People who advocate ethnostates and balkanization of America are traitors and seek to divide and conquer America. You're treating a disease with a bandaid and ignoring the root cause.

It really is fucking disgusting

You mean jews, ah yes

It's no different in New York, Union fatcats are in an unholy alliance with mobsters and Albany to create one of the most financially oppressive states on the Eastern seaboard.
>The sjw students who come here are not bostonians.
Same here but they end up staying often times. How's the accent doing there? Hollywood + Non-natives have rounded out a lot of people's speech here

>Muh Jew York!
>He thinks Northeasterners are degenerate leftists and not just moralists
Just because Puritan Moralism is strongest up here doesn't mean we're a bunch of flag-hating rabid Marxists; don't misunderstand. Also don't forget where the Revolution started lad— Yankees would never comply with outright communism. We're only complacent under the Democrats because they haven't rocked the boat too much up here. But in a Civil War scenario, you can expect lots of people to pull out their (il)legally owned weapons. Either the Northeast would be its own Republic or united with the Great Lakes

Bump

Lelz I know probably most who say they are mainly German actually are but some are not primarily German and actually way more British.

I have some ancestors who were Pensylvania dutch on my mom's side so I understand how long they've been there

I can speak for boston. The accent here is basically dead. I think the population of boston actually goes down like a third for the summer when all the college kids go home. that and the fact that many areas in boston that were very traditionally irish/working class have gone the way of yuppies (Southie) or vibrancy (Dorchester)

A FUC- oh, wait, yea I agree.

Again, you'll be OVERRUN. There are simply too many 'hotspots' up in the Northeast. Chicago could have 1 million hard-core commies (it doesn't but i'm exaggerating for effect here), but they're surrounded by hundreds of miles of semi-redpilled whites. They will be sieged into submission by our side, you will be hunted into submission by their side. I'm not 'dissing' northeastern redpilled whites, just thinking geo-politically.

The South is certainly full of far more redpilled whites than the Northeast, but when the balkanization comes that region going to become Kangzlandia nonetheless.
>with the *possible* exception of Florida which has a large enough swath of right-leaning whites and defensible chokepoint that cannot be blockaded due to ocean access.
>pic related is at the intersection of two MAJOR interstates in Florida, you'd never see defiance like this in the Northeast

Naw. Am white but half of us deserve whats coming.
All other answers are traitorous.

Sure. Worked for the balkans. I hope that's the future for Canada as we are even larger in size but have insane gaps where no one lives . Unique identities separated by thousands of kilometers with nothing in common.

Nah, it'll be another 'Cold' War. Just keep an eye out for spies and report them to the local authorities. Our grandchildren will reconquer the land once the commies ruin it completely.

>Alaska as multi-culti

50/50 native/white is my final offer dixie fag

>Would you be willing to split the US in half or break it into 4 or 5 smaller nations in order to ensure the ethnostate?
As long as ALL caucausians are allowed right of return, I'm fine with it. Who are all caucausians?

I can unironically trace back my family history to 1730. We fought the British in the Revolutionary War and war of 1812, the M*xicans, Yankees, the Spanish. You Anglo-Americans even convinced us to completely give up our native tongue and fight our cousins in their homeland - twice.

>many areas in boston that were very traditionally irish/working class have gone the way of yuppie
I feel ya there, White Flight pretty much cleansed Brooklyn/Queens of their native White inhabitants

>Let me tell you about your region
Shitskins in the city will go the way of the Dinosaur if war breaks out. Without White financial support they'd go burb hunting where they'd be picked off mercilessly by angry Yanks defending their towns/villages. SJW Moralism may be similar to what you'll find up here, but the SJWs lack cultural context and end up alienating a lot of people. Also, who would be establishing this Communist state? Shitskins would prey on White yuppies before moving to the burbs, which would redpill a lot very quickly. You'd very likely see some kind of presidential dictatorship for a while, but nothing akin to Communism
>you'd never see defiance like this in the Northeast
>Implying a people would defy something they're in control over
I like Southerners, but don't delude yourself. Northern stereotypes of the South are 100% projection; people up here are the violent, racist, ignorant ones

>ethno state

yeah, i'm sure the highly white + "prosperous" states of kentucky, tennessee and west virginia would do really well on thier own fucking kek

why are "ethnonationalists" such parasites?

yeah my ancestors tried to do that in 1861. they were right

>highly white
>Kentucky

I fucking wish.

>American
>White ethnostate

Lmao

kentucky is 88% white.

Ultimately any attempt to divvy up the United States is the work of our enemies and must be defied at every turn. Our ancestors conquered this continent together and I'll be damned if we weaken ourselves at the behest of kikes

you and your ancestors are literal parasites. i strongly urge you to hang yourselves and stop weighing down our great nation.

Divide up the country so that we can close ranks and build. Then take the country back.

>Balkanizing anything
>ever
Are you a retard?

>kentucky is 88% white.

That's not high enough.

>green and purple

My ancestors literally founded this fucking country. I'm a Son of the Revolutionary War and a Son of the Confederacy. You, on the other hand, are a worthless homosexual retard.

Midwest Reich or fuck off, cracker.
You don't get to have the Lakes just because "muh NYC needs water n sheit"

Michifag here

REEEEEEE OFF MY LAWN OFF MY HAT REEEEE.

SAGED SLIDE THREAD

truly terrible proposal

>not giving Louisiana to French refugees and mass importing the remaining whites from France aswell

Milwaukee Bucks used to be A E S T H E T I C as fuck with green and purple

NYC gets their water from the Catskills

Seconded. Fuck the new york jews. Upstate farmers are welcome to lake ontario and eerie. But fuck you cityfags.

No

Truth, but you've gotta understand the Civil War is a sore spot for Southerners. People laugh about all the nogs we have in our states but totally gloss over the fact that ((they)) imported them here in the first place. Things reached a certain equilibrium between southerners and northerners where it was tacitly understood not to fuck with southern culture, that has been ignored in recent years.

Split into 8 countries.

1: Whites only ethnostate.
Alaska, Washington, Oregon, Northern California renamed to Jefferson, Nevada, Utah, Wyoming, Montana, Colorado, and Idaho. Whites only exception is an Eskimo reservation in Alaska.

2: Hell on Earth.
Southern California is the dumping ground of all the race mixers. Throw all non-whites and non-blacks there. Whites in mixed race relationships also thrown in.

3: Black ethnostate
Arizona and New Mexico. Now I know what you guys must be thinking. What the fuck why there? Black nationalists would be very protective of their lands. Putting them on the border with Mexico and the mutliracial hell hole is for the best. They won't put up with Mexicans trying to come in. It is in the white ethnostates advantage to have the black ethnostate as a border state with Mexico.

4: Hawaii
Hawaii becomes its own country with a monarchy led by native Hawaiians. They can choose what to do with all the Asians there.

5: Native American ethnostate
North Dakota, South Dakota, and Minnesota. All tribes moved in to form a nation with all the tribes.

6: Another white ethnostate
Nebraska, Kansas, Oklahoma, Texas, Iowa, Missouri, and Arkansas.

7: Nigger free Confederacy
Louisana, Mississippi, Alabama, Georgia, Florida, South Carolina, North Carolina, Tennessee, Kentucky, and Virginia.

8. Everything else.
Everything else.

Why not just expel the filth and keep the whole thing?

Sorry m8, that's simply delusional.
The White America of our ancestors is gone, there are over 100 million nonwhites in this country and you think we're going just to keep it intact?? Pure insanity.

Split, let them die off then reconquer. That's the only way there will ever be a 'White America' again.

We would literally have states with just a couple hundred thousand if we did that. The only way that would really work is if somehow rapidly increased white birthrates.

>commie flag
>(((Zion)))
really makes one ponder