HUMA AND WEINER CALL OFF DIVORCE

LOL
pagesix.com/2018/01/10/huma-abedin-and-anthony-weiner-call-off-divorce/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/ydKhV
foxnews.com/politics/2017/12/29/state-department-releases-huma-abedin-emails-found-on-anthony-weiners-laptop.html
youtube.com/watch?v=DwBirf4BWew
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Hillary Clinton aide Huma Abedin and her jailed sext-a-holic hubby Anthony Weiner have withdrawn their pending divorce case, The Post has learned.

>Abedin was scheduled to appear in Manhattan Supreme Court Wednesday afternoon for a compliance conference in their contested divorce. Instead one of her attorneys submitted paperwork signed by both parties agreeing to end the case, a court source told The Post.

>The judge announced from the bench that the case was “discontinued.”

>Abedin finally filed for the split last May just hours after Weiner pleaded guilty to sexting with a minor. She had stood by the much-mocked former congressman since 2011, when, a year into their marriage, he tearfully admitted Tweeting out an underwear selfie.

>The disgraced pol is serving nearly two years of hard time in a Massachusetts federal lockup.

>Lawyers for both sides did not immediately return requests for comment.

>The court source said the filing means that either the estranged couple will stay married or negotiate their split privately. They have a 6-year-old son.

Sounds like someone is trying not to be forced to testify against the other

Yup

You can't charge a husband and wife with the same crime.

>BRILLIANT

>The disgraced pol
What did he mean by this

bingo!!

The Sopranos told me this was bullshit.

Don't give them clicks
archive.is/ydKhV

Fuck she's hot

The divorce was just for show before the election

Im tired of this meme

In a thousand+ years, none of these wretched genetic-abominations will exist.

Think about it.

Not a single obscure-genetic-humanoid.

Not a single ugly, repulsive, bug-eyed, weird-looking malformation in human existence.

what is a female cuckold?

A spouse cannot be made to testify against their partner. This is the only reason why.

Someone's afraid of being forced to testify.

gotta be love

Cuckquean

Could it be any obviouser?

#loveislove you bigots

Their love will conquer all obstacles, especially investigations that might require them to testify against each other

Bigots

>he tearfully admitted Tweeting out an underwear selfie
lul

sort of a meme. shes a solid 7. i'd fap to her nudes if there were any

kek

C+ would jizz on her horse face.

You must be a fag then

It's not a meme, I want to fuck huma

The team is back together. See you in 2020 Drumpflets.

Man and wife don't have to testify against each other?

sure you can

>Power behind several high profiles
>Always close by and watching intensely
>Looks like she's hiding fangs
>Hot AF in a way that is both dirty and evil

Huma is a succubus.

Whenever you insert an average looking girl into the political world she instantly becomes hotter by comparison to the other gross women politicians. It's called the Palin effect.

SHE WAS GOING TO BE MINE YOU PEDO!!!

>the exact conversation Abebin and Weiner had

they have the worst fucking lawyers

Marital communications privilege. Neither spouse can be compelled to testify as to private, confidential communications between them in either criminal or civil proceedings

Because it is. You can compel testimony from a spouse if you think it will help your prosecution.

This is very telling. I still want to bury my tongue in her arse though.

>Palin effect

foxnews.com/politics/2017/12/29/state-department-releases-huma-abedin-emails-found-on-anthony-weiners-laptop.html

Coincidence?

Because your spouse can't be forced to testify against you?

Did she send this pic to Hillary?

No idea user; I found it in another Huma thread many moons ago

Both types of privilege are based on the policy to promote marital felicity, and Under the Federal Rules of Evidence, in a criminal case the prosecution cannot compel the defendant's spouse to testify against him. Also refer as spousal immunity, marital privilege or spousal testimonial privilege.

God I wish that was my name instead of WJCs

Bingo

0/10 effort

wtf

What a bunch of idiots. Dont they realize they are making themselves look obvious of having guilt by doing this?

this makes a lot of sense.

No, It's because a husband and wife can't be tried for the same crime

you cant be forced to testify against your spouse. its probably the only reason theyre still together

maybe in your muslim nation that's true, but in America, it's not

My first thought also.

SO MUCH THIS. I came here to share this story and suggest that, but of course a board was already here and ya' beat me to my thought. Huma is guilty as sin.

If they stay married, they can't be forced to testify against each other.

I literally fuck horses, so this is right up my alley

its an arrested development reference silly

Would you rather look innocent in jail? You retard.

Funny how history repeats itself. She's behaving exactly like Hillary. Marry a scoundrel, be publicly humiliated, but it's a marriage made in hell that can never end, because neither wants to testify against the other.

Hmm

A cuckette.

Politician

If they can make it, any of us can. I'm rootin' for those crazy kids!

FUCK YOU RETARDED HORSEFUCKER

derpi.booru.org/8772726

Just a female cuck. They exist you know.

Ay man the road is fuckin hard. Sometimes ya just gotta shit yerself to make the deadline. They got good showers n hoses at Buc-ees

love always finds a way, user.

Undoubtedly!

user predicted this a last week when the Abedin-bellbottom scandal hit. They stay married so they can't be compelled to testify against each other in the coming shitstorm.

Why am I so attracted to this?

a husband cannot testify against a wife and vice versa, correct? or maybe that was 15 years ago...

Because she'd snackbar your ass and you know it

My guess is that she's not unattractive and is "famous". Also she's quite thin

Came to post this

>The Joke
>You

Speaking of arrested development

>The disgraced pol is serving nearly two years of hard time in a Massachusetts federal lockup.

Wait he's in MA?

My cock is officially just for show.

There are federal prisons all over the country. Where you commit a crime isn't necessarily where you'll do time.

youtube.com/watch?v=DwBirf4BWew

No one thinks it is hard time.

He probably has it made in there.

Hehehehehehehehehehehe. I like where this is going. It means some serious shit for both of them, and likely, anyone they are close to. Her best bet now is to skip fucking town... presuming she can, that is.

You need evidence to pierce the confidentiality first, similar to psychologist or priest conversations. It's a huge shield.

Noooo, i wanted to take Huma as my waifu!

Your spouse cannot be compelled to testify against you in court.

Probably not her but this is what im given on huma

>The court source said the filing means that either the estranged couple will stay married or negotiate their split privately. They have a 6-year-old son.
>>or negotiate their split privately
can you not read?

Ew. What a browny smelly pooper. That's what happen when girl don't wash her asshole with water after shitting.
Wipe then wash.

Seconded.
Why wait for 1000+ years though.

Fake. pic related

prolapse or gtfo

LOL WHAT

Yup came here to post this.

100% exactly what I was thinking.

Came here to post this.

Rushed to Sup Forums to post the same thing.

>He's never heard of the Rosenburgs treason case in the 50's.

They got the message......

Assange is on his way!