So does this mean Kapan has fallen for the tumblr sjw meme?

so does this mean Kapan has fallen for the tumblr sjw meme?

jlist.com/blog/news/manga-of-keijo-ending-due-to-poor-reception-of-the-anime/

There was a thread about this some time ago.

Fuck their herbivore low test beta males

Keijo was trash in the first place I'm surprised it wasn't cancelled sooner.

fuck off

>Anime industry is currently a sea of shallow fanservice
>Let's toss another one in and hope for godly sales
>Oh and no self-insert protagonist that all the girls lust after because we hate money

They played themselves

Are all those exclamation points actually part of the title

yes

Did tumblr sjws force people not to buy the Blurays?

>JList
Did he seriously fall for that fake post?

fuck, hate it or love it ya'll should be fucking worried cause this means japan is becoming a feminists state

>muh sjws

Are you actually braindead?
It got scrapped because it was shit and wasn't popular enough.

>Fuck their herbivore low test beta males

It's because you guys nuked off a majority of their testosterone in the first place.

>Daichi Sorayomi also revealed that his editor came to him recently and was told to increase the popularity of Keijo!!!!!!!!, which isn’t something you can do overnight.
Nothing new here, just retards being stupid. I bet they had been wanting to cancel the series for a long time, but let it run for a bit longer because of the anime adaptation, then decided to use the low sales as an excuse to axe the series.

people who shit on this anime need to be shot on site

>Jlist blog
Why the fuck are you linking this?

>that image
>Facebook filename
Normalfags need to be shot on site.

>Anime with literally no substance to it other than a gag minigame in the Dead or Alive series
>Sells like shit
>THE SJWS GUYS, THE SJWS OMG
>ANITA SARKEESIAN IS LITERALLY THE NEW EMPRESS OF JAPAN

>frogposter
>thinks his opinions are worth anything

I don't think tumblr had anything to do with it. About all anime lately has been made to signal boost the manga/LN, so that the author gets to make money, continue the series, to which the anime would continue to adapt. Its a healthy cycle where the anime and the source material keep each other going.

The fact Keijo did so poorly all but told the publisher that there's little interest in the manga, meaning there wasn't going to be new readers who will in turn watch s2 of the anime, you get the idea.

tldr: its not sjw shitters for once, anime producers and publishers are cowards

Wasn't this whole thing based around a fake post someone made here? Are there any real sources saying this is why it was axed?

first they came for our youtube revenue now they're coming for our animes

people like you are the fucking reason why feminism, antifa, sjw culture and PC bullying is on the rise

fuck off

>I don't think tumblr had anything to do with it.
You should solve crime.

Explain K-On! And Valkyrie Drive.