How many nonwhites have you seen today?

How many nonwhites have you seen today?

Since i've stayed inside

same

didn't count. I think there were 8 of them fucking her.

100s.

London?

If I take the bus I'm the only white person on it

Did you try the mirror?

Lets just say I've seen this exact thread 3 separate times since the last time I've left the house.

did you?

he only buys 44% of the mirror so he doesn't have to look at his 56%

90% of people I see every day are nonwhite

all of them

a few dozen on public transport and walking through the street
I hear arabic every other day

None. Just one more perk of being NEET.

checks out

This. Haven't seen anyone at all today

Zero

Zero.

My apologies, I forgot mirrors were haram.

+/- 50

none, was a good day.

>Zero

In the city I live in it is literally over 50% black. I went to the grocery store and to pay a few bills. I saw at least 100+ blacks and about 100+ other non-whites. I saw about 75 or so whites. The grocery store and most bill paying places are packed with people so that is about normal numbers.

Over 200. Literally only blacks here
>De Bijlmer

I go to college in the south, so a lot

what they reflects is. arabs are haram

0. I live in a town with about 20% hispanics but I hardly ever see them. My job mostly has white tourists it's pretty comfy.

i travelled from dublin to heathrow earlier today
so fucking tons of them

Too many

I have stayed in my appartment all day, so zero.

0 I haven't left my house.

zero

argentina is white

None, I don't go outside.

Zero..my zip code is over 98% white.

Are you kidding, right? Don't crush my dream about Amsterdam.

A lot.

I live near Polish-Ukrainian border

One at the gym.

zero, I haven't seen any for about 6 months.

10 or 20, I didn't count.

Every day I encounter a new variety of subhumans

that's one clean and bright bus

Zero. I live in an all white country town with no crime

Everyday I see more and more chink tourists.
They always traveling in large groups, they loud, they leave trash, they scare away european tourists, and of course don't speak russian or english.
Now I understand what local people feel in places like Venice

Two asians and four niggers

Zero, not counting the albanians

bout to go to the gym and if i see one i will huff really loud make intense eye contact and leave and slam the door on the way out

Do italians count?

>t.Warszawa

Inside or outside my house?

Everyone but one guy i saw today was white, and the black guy works in my office

atleast you can score some easy Chink pussy

Literally 0 (ZERO). Not just today, it's every day. Last time I saw a nigger, that was during the summer, some nigger tourists, probably from some european niggerland like uk or france.

0. I am not even kidding.

Short story time.

Where I live there was a grocery store in the black neighborhood near downtown. The store served most of the blacks in the area and was literally a nightmare to go in and shop. The store was basically the hood hangout.

A few months ago they shut down the store and effectively forced those blacks to travel about 2 or 3 miles to another grocery store that was traditionally white. You never saw more than 10 blacks in the store ever.

Flash forward to today and the blacks from downtown have migrated to this otherwise white store and all the older white people who used to shop there have to deal with literally a gang of blacks just to get through the door. I know many of the people who work there and they are not happy. Constant trouble and about 2 or 3 shoplifting events a week.

Blacks do more to redpill whites than anything I have ever seen.

10 - 20 gypsies, they were hanging out at the train station, propably sniffing toluen.

I wish I was senpai

Same.

None, I haven't left my house in a few days.

They're ugly as heel.
t. another Peters Burger.

Just my wifes son.

tons

My small city is infested with Russians. We have more Russians than Mexicans here.
They're like what I imagine gypsies are like. They're dirty, smelly, barely speak our language and you never feel safe around them.
On the plus side though, I've never seen a nigger in-person in my entire life. Very few Americans can say that.

9, and it's not even 4 pm

A few, I work in an international company.

Not as many as the cucks in Great Shitain or Germanistan

reminder

Just 1. The lady making my burrito was chinese. I don't even live on the west coast wtf

A LOT
since i had to go out...
luckily my sight has deteriorated to the point where i just see figures and cant even distinguish skin colour so its not too hard on my eyes

we should exterminate them what good could came letting them alive???

200-300

Oof

J'ai arrêté de compter.

2, and only because I went to akihabara.

Depends where you go in both places. Just like the Good Ol' USA. pick the right place and white is a minority numbskull.

Based

One was waving a little American flag and giving peace signs to people at an intersection.

Went to the gas station for breakfast so like 10

>meme flag
>speaks like a retard
Checks out.

Live in wealthy community, attended local business association breakfast meeting, met with a guy running for congress in my district, then did some shopping around town before going back home to be comfy.

Total count, zero

>implying i leave the house

HELL YEAH! Can we have the same lovely attitude like all minorities do?!...

Do you live in Paris?

only one
my halfbreed injun wife
sexy as hell!

More than I can count

About fucking zero my man.
I live in rural Lapland, or well have you seen nigger riding motor sleight?

0. Haven't seen a single one yet this year.

It's an organized effort, chinks have that whole real estate scam thing going on. Pretty big in Australia, the chink government basically sends chinks to live there by the thousands

Blacks don't want to live here

So all of you guys that live in whitopias, could you please tell me what it’s like? I’ve often wondered what life would be like without the pesky diversity enriching my daily life.

Same here. Sand niggers, curry niggers, soy sauce niggers, a few fellow mulattos, bean niggers, mystery niggers and niggers. Too many.

C'est ça

There's your mistake, leaf. Don't take the bus. It's full of the elderly, blacks, fatties and pakis. Get the train like all the other whites. It's worth the extra cost and hanging around waiting for it.

more than white probably