Hey Sup Forums Liberal here

hey Sup Forums Liberal here
why do you think all of us are against guns?
I personally support owning a gun.

Liberals believe in guns; progressives are anti-guns

Nobody gives a fuck

but i am a progressive liberal user
I just am trying to show that not all of us are stupid

>I just happen to support politicians who want to ban them.
Please fucking kill yourself. Do me a favor and pick a really painful method.

desTINY kill yourself

sage

Because stupid triggering blanket statements cultivate more (You)s.

>but i am a progressive liberal user
>I just am trying to show that not all of us are stupid
Try harder, faggot.

>I personally support owning a gun.
>I also personally support the political party that if given the opportunity would confiscate, destroy and ban them throughout the country.

Communist, Mexican, MS13 and Black anti American, racist gangs should not be allowed to own firearms.
The 2nd amendment was for patriotic Americans, not gangs.

its almost like I vote closer to third party that is both progressive and allows guns retarded furfag.

Okay then, troll poster.

Define "Progressive" in your own words

Protip : You won't

Unless you live in some high crime neighborhood with tons of breakins wtf do you need a gun for? You think you're going to shoot somebody? LOL. Doubt it. It would mess up your life tragically if you ever did. For ANY reason. Can you say civil lawsuit as the family comes after you? And how about that criminal trial, eh? That would be fun and EXPENSIVE.

Methinks you're simply insecure. Get a hobby that's positive and rewarding, son.

I support immigration
I support faggots and trannies
Im not racist
I am in favor of the constitution
I am in favor of change

self defence
you live in a nice area which means you wont expect crime to happen... until it does.
perhaps you may be a /k/ollector

"progressive"

thats what progressive is proxyfag
that or a shitty insurance company

If you're liberal, you're probably a nazi by current leftist standards.

Welcome to the party. BBQ on the 4th of July is fantastic here.

>Progressive

here meaning anti traditional, anti peace and anti stability.

Lemme guess, you own a Kalashnikov.

Fucking larping faggot.

Ok. Go to a dem meetup and say that. Watch how you are ostracized.

why do you give a shit what pol retards think?
most of pol isn't old enough to drive, let alone buy a gun.

>I support immigration
To what end? It's not a thing to support in of itself.
>I support faggots and trannies
In what manner? What support do sexual deviant need from society at large?
>Im not racist
And? That doesnt make you less likely to be conservative. Only your definition of racism would.
>I am in favor of the constitution
>I am in favor of change
Oh wow, contrary ideas held in unison. What a shocker. BTW the constitution declares that this is a white nation and immigration should serve white people and can be limited for ANY reason, even race or religion.

>anti peace
I am pro peace you retard. Why would anyone want war?
also
>owning a Russian gun

>not all of us are stupid
you do realize liberalism is a mental disorder

>To what end? It's not a thing to support in of itself.
If people are looking for a better life they should be able to come here. as long as they are not going to blow shit up
>In what manner? What support do sexual deviant need from society at large?
I think trannies should be able to transition and I respect their pronouns (as long as it isn't some "XUR AGENT OF THE NINE" shit). and gays should be able to get married

This. Most progressives I know grew up in cities and the only exposure they ever had to guns was hearing about shooting on the news or when they saw police.

I grew up around guns and gun control for me is awareness of where the barrel is pointed at all times. The only thing that really freaks me out with guns the loose cannon that's holding them. Safty classes should be required for anyone purchasing a hand gun in my opinion. You have to pay $50 for a permit, why not use that money to teach people. You already have to take hunters safty courses to hunt, why not require safety classes to buy a pistol?

show me where in the DSM it says that

For the same reason liberals typically misunderstand other principles and virtues that require more than face value understanding.

For liberals, less guns means less violence just like giving money to the poor makes them less poor, more regulation always means less corruption, etc.

It's the simplest world view, fundamentally. Once you either grow older and become experienced enough, or study enough to see the outcome of such a simple lifestyle, you understand that the world doesn't work like checkers. It works like chess.

The term "liberal" doesn't mean the same today as it did ten years ago.

Liberals tend to be more intelligent and therefore more mature in general which allows them to rise above neanderthal attitudes and props to feel manly. Liberal intelligence just mandates avoiding stupid and dangerous situations. Let the old south whiteys play with firearms in the black ghettos.

I love liberals who are trying to bootlick fat autists LARPing as conservatives and trying to appease to them.

>"L-look at me! I'm right wing too. I am classically liberal"

When liberals need to be sent to the gulag, I unironically mean it

The thing is liberals tend to vote for Democrats who do not support owning guns.

fuck off commie im far from right wing

>If people are looking for a better life they should be able to come here. as long as they are not going to blow shit up
Why? This nation exists to provide for it's citizens, to which it belongs. You only seek to lower citizen's claims to their rightful inheritance.
>I think trannies should be able to transition
literally losing to a mental illness.
>and gays should be able to get married
give a reason that wouldn't also be used to excuse people marrying children, animals, or inanimate objects.

No it doesnt

Fuck you commies!

reminder, Sage goes in all fields

>give a reason that wouldn't also be used to excuse people marrying children, animals, or inanimate objects.
pedophillia is wrong. BeastiPhillia is wrong. and inaminate objects dont make since to marry

Nice opinion. Very much in line with the diseased brand of liberalism that creates ghettos in the first place.

but im capitalist

So how is it that America is FLOODED with guns? When is this lie of yours supposed to bear fruit?

>pedophillia is wrong. BeastiPhillia is wrong
Homosexuality is wrong. See how that works?

Nice Walther. Perfect concealed carry piece.

Give it up; you won't do jackshit to appease to the alt-right faggots who make strawmen like this or this and live in this bubble they have where they are always right.

Save yourself before the day of the rope comes and liberals and conservatives get hanged

but homosexuality isn't wrong. since adults can consent. kids and animals cannot.

Make better choices, OP.

You only advocated gun ownership when the candidate you didn't like won and your candidate lost though, which proves our point of arming for defense against tyranny.

>animals can't consent
Lemme just eat my steak which came from an animal that consented to being butchered. Don't stick your finger in it's ass though, that would be wrong.

>Food analogy

>Pro peace
>no respect for traditional values.
>believes peace can exist this way.

If we are not at war literally we are at war culturally, and the right is beginning to win in all aspects of that war.

Lemme just mutilate the penis of this baby then.

circumcision is wrong

Then stop voting for people who want to ban them.

Then why do you keep electing gun grabbers?