So, I've now got a girl whom I'm pretty into, and I found out she's half Jewish. But I'm not anti Semitic or anything...

So, I've now got a girl whom I'm pretty into, and I found out she's half Jewish. But I'm not anti Semitic or anything, although I am somewhat racist towards black people (honestly I've never gotten why some people don't like Jews). But she is like uber liberal, and I haven't really revealed my power level. How do I do that? Any advice from some fellow fringe thinkers?

What power level? If you haven't realized anti semitism is deserved, Krillan could kick your ass.

Don't continue.

So, yeah, I'm probably Krillan or something, but I mean, I'm on Sup Forums, and I am somewhat racist towards black people, and I'm a Trump supporter, each of which things I would think would be upsetting to a super liberal.

Does it matter if I'm dating a Jewish woman to anti Semites? Like does that matter to you?

Jewish women are known to be huge spenders and hypergamistic; she will spend all your money and cuck you for a better man.

gib qt jewish gf fren

have fun, you kike-loving piece of human garbage.

You should probably kill yourself desu

Yes, it does matter. Quit putting pussy on a pedestal and go find a decent white woman. Never trust a Jew.

If she's clever you'll be able to cure her liberalism. If she isn't you'll have to compete with the media instead of using it to prove your point.
But if you marry or impregnate her they may take your children as Jews.
Had a friend that was a self described 'fat Jew'. His mum was Jewish. He wasn't the spooky kind that does stuff, he just used to get ulcers and hog all the coke.
Maybe pol's not the best place for advice on this. I've only read the OP but how many "gas her" posts will I count..?
(It is a larp thread, right..?)

>I'm not antisemetic or anything
>I'm redpilled

Choose one and only one faggot

Idk if she's all there. I mean, I think she might've done too many drugs or something. But she is really hot.

But yeah, I'm pretty sure I can cure her liberalism. I will eventually just wear her down with logic.

If you can present an argument for antisemitism, I will believe you, but I just don't have anything against Jews.

Yes

Good luck, with women whatever happens never matters as much as you think it does while it's happening, so you'll be okay.

Some of the hottest women are Jewish

Winona Ryder, Natalie Portman, Mila Kunis, Scarlett Johannsen, Emmy Rossum, Gwyneth Paltrow, Rashida Jones, Alison Brie, Gal Gadot, Rachel Weisz, Eva Green

I mean, you're telling me you wouldn't go for that?

7 out of the top 10 political donors in us politics are jews
Jews are nepotistic and protect each other
Arabs are also semites
They are all violent, unscrupulous disgusting people who want nothing more than to annihilate europeans

That's a painting.

Hey, Jude is my name!

I am genuinely in love with Kat Dennings.

Honestly, go to hell you fucking kike

Listen to based Alberto here, with Jews you lose

>They are all violent, unscrupulous disgusting people who want nothing more than to annihilate europeans

Could you explain this? I mean, I don't know anything about this?

And that's pretty much just the men, right?

you must kill any and every jew you encounter. they are wild dogs that must be put down.

How bout fuck you and your love for your Bolshevik overlords can't wait till you post about how much your degenerate druggie slut cucked you

The jewish women are a much larger threat than their pedo counterparts do some research goyim

either give up, or just dangle your balls out for the world to see and see how she reacts.

she'll either gain more respect for you or less.

if she starts doing passive aggressive bs and there's tensio, drop her like a hot potato.

but if she responds properly she will admire your manliness, and bold leadership, and attempt to understand and emulate what you believe.

this of course serves the dual purpose of telling whether she is marriage material or not.

it'll tell you whether shes willing to follow your leadership during uncertain circumstances or not. or if she's controlling, manipulative, or small minded.

you'll find out everything you need to know about this woman from this one action.

That is, if you have the balls to do it.

Yup.

>Rashida Jones
She's black though. Just look at her facial features. (or at least part black probably). I doubt she's a jew.

Do not waste your time with her.

Better you spend time chanting the Holy Names of God,
Hare Krishna Hare Krishna
Krishna Krishna Hare Hare
Hare Rama Hare Rama
Rama Rama Hare Hare

I think you gotta slowly introduce concepts. She's a liberal and lives in a fantasy land. If you just try to shatter her reality all at once, she won't respond well, unless maybe she's like really, really into me, although she is preettyy into me. But I think you have to wait for an opportune time. Like when it benefits her to swallow the red pill. Idk, maybe it won't work, but we'll see.

I wouldn't reveal my power level until after building the gas chamber.

>getting relationship advice from fat neckbeards

Being Jewish is matrilineal so your kids would be Jews, too.

Read Culture of Critique.