Be on Sup Forums in 2018

>be on Sup Forums in 2018
>still support Hitler

Come on lads, if that autistic cunt just took the Polish to court with the mountains of evidence he had of the massacre the Second World War And the hell of modern day Europe would of been avoided. Nations would still be proud of themselves and traditions would still be in tack.

>b-but Churchill was a Jew puppet wh-
>implying I support Churchill
Hitler, Churchill and starlin are all huge assholes, causing the death of millions upons millions of Good European men, women and children. Families that keep the foundation of Europe, dead, never to return.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mDqsgbtpDLk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bloody_Sunday_(1939)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Heil Hitler

>the mind of a nazi
See it, in all it’s glory.

agreed, WW2 was bad guys vs bad guys

This is the redpill Sup Forums refuse to take. That and their victim mentality.

shitler was a cunt

Its okay, you guys don't now shit but you don't like what happens when people actually understand things
notice how this thread has no arguments?
it is something of the squirming of a brainlets brain

Nice English.
But I don’t understand your point (if there is one). I’m clearly stating how the Second World War And modern day Europe would of been avoided if hitler used his knowledge and the mountains of evidence to punish Poland in a lawful manner. Could you prove me wrong or are trying to justify the fact that Hitler invaded countries of Europe forcefully, which lead to Britain refusing, which lead to the destruction of the very thing Sup Forums wants to bring back, that is Europe. Genuine question. Your cute little photos of Hitler won’t conceive me, sorry.

>would of
>in tack
>starlin
You are illiterate.

Still can’t prove me wrong though.
Unless you can, which I’d like to know how I’m wrong.

>starlin
Oh fuck my sides
Burger using my flag kek

I really don’t understand why this is such a big deal. I misspelled Stalin, so what? No one has yet to prove me wrong.

>No one has yet to prove me wrong.
That is grammatically disgraceful.
>Courts
>(((Courts))))
There, happy?

>da joooooos
Right, should of seen that coming.
Well how do you justify forcefully invading other countries?

this picture xD

youtube.com/watch?v=mDqsgbtpDLk

Survival of the fittest. God you're thick int ya bruv? Why does US culture dominate? Who's the dominant superpower? Think normie, think. Who writes the history and the rules? He who wins. Hitler didn't win WW2. Who wrote his history? Who was he fighting?
>Da juice

>justify forcefully invading other countries
You are a fucking brainlet. Your country is based on doing that. There are hardly any countries that England didn't invade. You are also continuing to do that by forcefully bringing in "refugees'.

He's gawn, nigger.
>Don't forget your spice
Hows it going, user?

Still haven’t answered my question. I don’t care who writes the history, I want to know why he invaded countries while claiming only to care about Germany.

Referring back the (((courts))), this is the same courts that gave him permission to reclaim back the Rhinelands, if the courts were all Jews why didn’t they oppose this? Knowing it would only help Hitler, with the military growing more and more by the day.

Kek when the British invade countries, we go and make them better.
Which Germany didn’t, hence the big war that went on m8.

>Why did he want territorial gains?
You can't be this stupid.
>But why da joos no stobbit?
Do you not see the profit they have made from the Holocaust myth? Look, I'll help you out. Lurk here for 6 months before posting again, the Zionist Jews are also not the only elite secret society conspiring to do things also. But they have fingers in alot of pies.

>mountains of evidence he had of the massacre
>the Second World War And the hell of modern day Europe would of been avoided.
>mountains of evidence he had of the massacre
You know you're retarded right?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bloody_Sunday_(1939)

>still doesn’t answer the question

What you need to understand is that I’m not for the Zionist pigs or the other elites that have ruined everything in Europe, In this world for that matter. But me just questioning Hitler and his actions doesn’t make me for them, Jesus Christ man. Hitler fell into the Jews trap, which has lead to this Orwellian postmodern nightmare that we are all living in now.

There is clear photos of it, isn’t that enough?

Go and research your subject. Your ignorance is shocking, you yet know nothing. Go and ask questions.

Explain to me how I am ignorant then.

You would understand the actions Hitler took, and why. When you refuse to play by the rules of the international banking system, you end up against the world. See North Korea. The actions he took, and those against the Juden, were justified. I'm not saying he was good, or evil. But he wanted to change the balance of power, and free his country. But to do that, he had to take on the world. He was also into some.occukt batshit, and may have had flying saucers, and their may be Nazis inside Antarctica. Who knows at this point.

Okay, I understand that. But he even refused to listen to his generals, going in Russia in winter was always a huge mistake. He was right about the banking system no doubt about that.