Yes Russians Yes

HahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahha Based Ruskies Impregnating White 56% americans Nbc report confirms

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/NBCNews/status/950993130458787841
islamic-relief.org.uk/prayer-timetable/
humanrights.gov.au/face-facts-cultural-diversity
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Council_of_Europe
youtube.com/watch?v=96PdjClRFho
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Kys

>now the left will be anti anchor baby

Oshit. The one in the middle looks like Moonman.

oh no, anything but russians
BUT BRING ON THE MEXICANS

The whole anti-Russian thing is completely embarrassing

>America and Russia being enemies literally started because of Communism
>Russia hasn't been Communist for the last 30 year
>Realistic people in America don't have any issue with Russia
>The only people who do have an issue with Russia are leftists
>The same leftists who like to claim they're Communists

Every last one of them deserves to be executed in front of their family.

So it's okay for the (((mainstream media))) to stand for the right to stay in the USA for all those dreamers, illegals, british, latinos, canadians, chinks and every other possible non-white groups, but when some rich white people come to USA to give birth it becomes so fucking problematic.
Your country is so doomed and so anti European I can't really believe it.

here's why

Why are they writing this as a bad thing when its about russians?
Mudslimes and mexishits are doing the exact same thing.

here's the link:
twitter.com/NBCNews/status/950993130458787841

It's because Russia is ultra right-wing and could almost be considered NatSoc.

If you unironically believe this you're either an idiot or totally bluepilled by RT.

this
these people arent brown enough to get in on this

So is the dirt NOT magic if R*ssians can make Americans on it?

he is american.....

Wow America might turn white again

lol

We'll bring communism with us

>Russians
IS TRUMP INVOLVED IN THIS ????

Lmao now leftists will be trying to end birthright citizenship once whitey abuses it.

It's like if they can't forgive Russia for giving up on communism or something.
Also most leftists use the "muh russia" thing to justify their hatred towards ethnic Russians.

Shut the fuck up fruitstripe. We know you're a goddamn R*ssian behind that flag. This is obviously a Trump plot to dismantle the fourteenth amendment. You'll have to tear that magic paper out of my cold dead hands.

Maybe this will help the left understand that the 14th amendment does NOT protect anchor babies and never has.

>russia
>europeans

better than more beaners

>anchor babies are bad when they are white.

>other
>Oklahoma
BASED RED MAN

Beaners are a cancer

when at some point russians get pissed off and actually start shit, these cunts are gonna cry and use it as excuse to possibly even start ww3. which i assume is what they want, since there is no way anyone can be this retarded and provocative naturally.

RT is shown on american tv, I could turn it on now if I wanted, and I have a pretty basic package from direct tv.

I don't get this
Is "Red man" because the higher native population than other states?

Whatever you do, don't let them ride in your car

That's not what that means, idiot.

jokes on them, america will be ussr in 2 decades

Salute, my american neighbor.

she ded

Murrica and Russia working together for the greater good.

Birth tourism is a thing. The Chinese have been at it for like 20 years.

(((russians)))
you sure you aren't talking about the ukris?

There just needs to be a massive influx of Russian exchange students (state picked prettys) to colleges and highschool's via some special new diplomatic policy between nation's.

Russia pays for them to live here to get pregnant, the girls get a ticket out, loads more average white dudes get confidence building sex, American demographics shift.

Everyone wins.

i wish canada accepted white anchor babies

I'm ok with this

F

At least they're white.

Birthright citizenship has to be the dumbest form of citizenry ever devised in human history.
Tribe X offspring is part of Tribe X, because he shares history and genetics with Tribe X.
Tribe Y offspring is part of Tribe X, because he was birthed on the land of Tribe X.
Absolutely Retarded. All a group has to do is birth their army on their land, no one has to raise a sword.

>The leaders today were the same communists of the past
Really makes me think.

>Birthright citizenship has to be the dumbest form of citizenry ever devised in human history.
That's why the Democrats love it so much.

Spics out-breeding us, niggers everywhere. Think I give a shit about white babies? I encourage it.

>mfw Trump uses the Russia paranoia as an excuse to end birthright citizenship

4d chess

oh dear

Let's bring in Afrikaners and White Rhodesians and move them to Southern California’s Democratic heartland.

Look at that map and realize black unemployment is at a all time record low under Trump.

Smart Republicans have learned there is NOTHING they can do to get the black vote, so they do not even try... Trump is a complete moron if he wastes even one iota of his time/resources courting the black vote.

Can I fill up my girlfriend and take a pregnant holiday in the United States?
Can she take the plane at 8 months pregnant?
Will I have to pay 100.000 USD hospital bill?

Who's going to make you pay for it, considering you're a foreign national? Just head back home and send your child back in 20 years.

>it's okay when spics do it
Why is the Left so hypocritical?

Yes, you can literally stand on the other side of the border till her water breaks and bring her across and they will call an American hospitals ambulance for her and deliver the baby for FREE, AND if they screw up you can sue them.
Your Child is an American citizen for life and is guaranteed an education. You can live across the border and the your child can walk to the border and be delivered by bus to the free USA education (You pay NO taxes for this because you are not an American)

makes me wonder whats supposedly so glorious about womens suffrage, it just makes the politics more left wing that's all it does

That's fucking dumb.

Yes, it is... thousands of Mexican's do this.
They get their kids delivered for free, have the kids educated for free, AND they are by birth American Citizens.

But will the TSA/customs let me in with a higly pregnant wife?

Hot...

>But will the TSA/customs let me in with a higly pregnant wife?

Yes, but why bother.. enter illegally and bring her to hospital as soon as water breaks, they will deliver child for free and it will be citizen by birth.

Not that bad. USA could be 57% before long.

Almost every “illegal entry” is actually someone just getting off a plane and overstaying a visa. Boarder security is mostly a drug trafficking problem.

This is now a Amerimutt thread.
Post ur Amerimutts!

True... it makes NO SENSE for any non-American to NOT bring their pregnant women here for birth, by law being born in America makes you an American citizen AND they can NOT force you to pay for the medical care.. it actually is to your advantage to be here illegally for the delivery because then you can get a FREE ride by to your native country

If i can get those Slavic milkers wrapped around my dick, sign me up.

ROFL you are one gullible retard my man

Russians will vote republican

I wish I could say that the right to vote for women in the USA was a Jewish thing but it was actually the same kind of pantsuited white woman like Hillary Clinton pushing the 19th Amendment among other bullshit.

Unfortunately for (((them))), the female electorate is really only fucking us over in a couple Midwestern states where the white women vote opposite their men. The women would do very well to oppose Judaism by re-subordinating their vote to that of their husbands and fathers.

islamic-relief.org.uk/prayer-timetable/
humanrights.gov.au/face-facts-cultural-diversity

Russia hates us more than we hate them

Ok if this isn't some 4d chess i don't know what is

fuck yeah, 57% here we come!

>mexico
>intellectuals
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Council_of_Europe

No it was all a Jewish plot. You're tricking nobody.

We hate everyone, you aren't special. It doesn't mean we see you as enemy.

Thank you based Russia

Speaking of that, I met three Serbian guys in a bar last night who just moved here. They all brought their families and knew "remove kebab" when I showed it to them on my phone.

youtube.com/watch?v=96PdjClRFho

Like the Jews in the 20s

>be mexican
>thousands of years of brutal mauling by indians and mestizo

SLAVD

At least they're white, unlike all the rest.

So now the left hates anchor-babies and immigrants? They're implying too many immigrants will ruin the fabric of our society?

They truly are eating themselves alive. What a timeline!

All of it needs to end. Everyone who is not a US national should have no right to bear children here. IDGAF where they're from.

If they're really decent people, they should have no problem becoming citizens. THEN they can have kids if they want.

>le based russia
They're coming here for nothing more than our gibs. They're subhuman scum, equal to Mexicans or niggers.

>They truly are eating themselves alive. What a timeline!
They will never admit that shit.

Yeah mate, we don't live under the rock :D