Sup Forums TRIGGERED

I get some of the anti Jew sentiment. But a lot of it is ridiculous. They can’t be responsible for literally fucking EVERYTHING.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:LGBT_people_by_religion
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Feminists_by_religion
youtube.com/watch?v=R6Ilepwy5dU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Revolution_of_1918–19
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rosa_Luxemburg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karl_Liebknecht
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kurt_Eisner
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Levi
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franz_Mehring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leo_Jogiches
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wilhelm_Pieck
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ernst_Toller
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erich_Mühsam
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emil_Barth
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gustav_Landauer
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eugen_Leviné
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karl_Radek
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emil_Eichhorn
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bonnier_family
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dagens_Nyheter
sv.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Schwarz
theoccidentalobserver.net/2013/01/14/the-jewish-origins-of-multiculturalism-in-sweden/
youtu.be/KS0IPqQ-8Ps
youtube.com/watch?v=qTYSv_YQOVo
youtu.be/YsONpTYDmT4
pewforum.org/2014/07/16/how-americans-feel-about-religious-groups/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/On_the_Jews_and_Their_Lies
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yesssss they can :)

Nice try, Shlomo.

They are only responsible for all that is wrong with the world.

>They can’t be responsible for literally fucking EVERYTHING

And that's what they hate. They're so neurotic they think unless they can control everything then someone will end up killing them. The irony is if they weren't so neurotic and didn't have such a lust for power no one would give a fuck about them. They're a fucking stain on the history of humanity.

>They can’t be responsible for literally fucking EVERYTHING.

well, guess what? back in 1940 all the jews got away and everything was good until they came back with nigger aids.

I'll admit I was skeptical when I first came to Sup Forums. You guys ruined me.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:LGBT_people_by_religion

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Feminists_by_religion

why did i think this was a picture of Mr. Krabs

But they really are. It's always the kikes.

I've met one jew in my life.

But, I've probably met a hundred normal people with the superstitious fear of these insignificant dirt people.

most kikes are ok, clean on average, keeps neighbourhood safe and somewhat elegant for some parts here in canada. lower class jews are like wiggers and other shit class out there, most are either craftsman which are the better ones i find, the other business & lawyer types reeks of typical jewry, but to me, its most people in those profession... essentialy, if you can look pass the petty shit, jews to me seem very much like chinese, just better looking, cleaner and better behaved on average. but similar outlook and priorities, and how they raise their kids.

Nobody blames every Jew for the actions of the overwhelming majority but it's still an undeniable fact that most of the dire issues we face in our nations simply wouldn't exist if Jews weren't here. Jewish influence is overwhelming negative and they've overstayed their welcome, time for the chosen people to go to their chosen land. No exceptions.

quit doing kike shit and live your life.

Of the seven largest Swedish dailies, five are owned by Jews and the remaining two by Jewish investment banks. Not a single big daily is owned by Swedes. The Jewish Bonnier family have the biggest monopoly, owning four of the biggest papers 96 book publishers, 42 business and trade press newspapers, 105 digital news platforms, 9 film companies, 176 magazines, 23 major papers, 33 TV stations, and 33 “other” media outlets.

One of the largest dailies is the Dagens Nyheter, the most influential paper in Sweden, which shapes public discourse. This was the paper that covered up sexual attacks on Swedish girls at a festival in 2015. The Bonnier family also fired their Chief Editor, Erik Månsson, after he published articles in the 1990s showcasing opposition among Swedes to mass immigration.

In fact, the open borders campaign in Sweden started in 1964 when David Schwarz, Jewish, penned "The Immigration Problem in Sweden" in the Dagens Nyheter. This started a fierce debate, led by Schwarz & his Jewish co-thinkers. All Jewish contributors favoured multiculturalism. This resulted in an immigration bill in '75. The Cons. Rightist Party, which first embraced multiculturalism was led by Gunnar Heckscher of Jewish descent. This is in accordance with that lovely lady from Sweden who says Jews lead the push for Europe to become multicultural. In fact, Israel even pays migrants $3,500 to "relocate" to Sweden.

Goy, make fresh sugar water at home.

Joseph Goebbels - The Jewish Problem

youtube.com/watch?v=R6Ilepwy5dU

(inb4 the 30th copy gets shoah'd)

B O Y C O T T
I S R A H E L L

SodaStream will do for soda what 3D printing did for assault rifles

Enough with the whitewashing, jews are insects through and through

>not behind everything

[Citation needed]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Revolution_of_1918–19

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rosa_Luxemburg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karl_Liebknecht (goy)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kurt_Eisner
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Levi
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franz_Mehring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leo_Jogiches
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wilhelm_Pieck (goy)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ernst_Toller
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erich_Mühsam
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emil_Barth
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gustav_Landauer
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eugen_Leviné
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karl_Radek
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emil_Eichhorn (goy)

Yes we are. and we love it.

You know whats funny? Those chocolate coins you get for Christmas are made in Israel

>risiculous

>...jews and arabs working side by side in peace and harmony....
>hurry up you fucking towell-head, we are losing money here

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bonnier_family
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dagens_Nyheter
sv.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Schwarz

theoccidentalobserver.net/2013/01/14/the-jewish-origins-of-multiculturalism-in-sweden/

>they cant be responsible for literally everything

Oh hoho that's so salty, kike

Stop spaming every thread you dumb mother fucker!

Bet they clip those ones too

Well, they're almost certainly behind this post.

youtu.be/KS0IPqQ-8Ps

They're certainly at the root of most issues and we can't begin to solve our problems until the Jew is dealt with.

They throw their entire weight against anyone that tries to put a stop to their plans for us, even against anyone that so much as speaks out. You guys gave the rats the world, you treated them better than your own sons/daughters in most cases, yet they still turned on you. America proved the yids won't be satisfied until we're either enslaved or exterminated.

That's what they believe god promised the 'chosen race' after all.

thats probably what goldfish think about their owner who drops in fish flakes once a day

If you stopped shitting up our board and larping as goyim perhaps i'd hate you less.

youtube.com/watch?v=qTYSv_YQOVo

Why did Hitler hate Jews? Rabbi Yosef Tzvi ben Porat will explain to you.

The giving of gold coins to children was a Jewish tradition. The gold coins were replaced by chocolate coins because jews gonna jew.

lol
>STOP EXPOSING US GOY!

lol user cartridge soda makers have existed for decades
only thing sodastream did was replacing cheap refillable eco-friendly cartridges with disposable ones

youtu.be/YsONpTYDmT4

I think it's ridiculous, too. To blame all of the world's problems on a group of people because of their religion is just retarded. Christians and Muslims certainly aren't innocent.

It's time to DENOUNCE THE KIKES

Nobody blames Jews for every single problem. Do you agree that Jewish nepotism/subversion/corruption are off the charts and that they've been removed at least 359 times throughout history for crimes against their hosts?

>Nobody blames Jews for every single problem.
This entire board does

This board blames everything but themselves.

hourly reminder for our friendly neighborhood leaf spammer

We're counter-semites, not anti-semites.

pewforum.org/2014/07/16/how-americans-feel-about-religious-groups/

The goyim know bud.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/On_the_Jews_and_Their_Lies

Find a problem or genocide and I'll show you a jew.

This is an amazing thread. Please never delete.

The empire will rise again.

>They can’t be responsible for literally fucking EVERYTHING.

Why can’t they?

1 post /thread

Literally propaganda passing as "literature"

Speak for yourself leaf, I'd gladly be a villain for the eternity of history in exchange for gassing every single jew, I would do this for the people of earth.

t. vengeful anti-semite whos mother escaped from behind the Bolshevik iron curtain.

Are you the guy that always tries telling me Allende didn't half a half-Jewish mother?

>half a half
I was on a roll

turn off your meme flag, mohammed.

I remember when Jews tried to make this a thing.

No, I'm the one asking for proofs.

this triggers the Sup Forumstard.

>lol

I knew it was you. You work with the SWC? You appear in every thread I post in like Aaron the Austrian did back in the day.

Soda Stream sucks.
Buy a Fizz Giz/Soda Rope instead.
Made locally in America by a small business owner.

It makes better fizzy water for much cheaper too. You can make it with any 2 liter soda bottle and a reusable special lid he sells for $5 for a pack of 3.

I got a 10lb tank of CO2 that lasts me 1 year between $35 refills and carbonates 4-5x 2 liter bottles of water every week.

That's over 400 liters of clean carbonated water from my own fucking Reverse Osmosis filter.

Add a little lemon juice to it and you have a serviceable tonic water.

infuse with lemons and add sugar and you can have sparkling lemonade.

Fuck soda stream.

The leaf is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like maple syrup off a raincoat. But call him a leaf and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

Why don't you post the original for us?

I like to post.

Look at the authors and sources wanting to open my country's borders for bullshit reasons. ALL JEWISH
>(GDP is now 3.2%)

(All Jewish except for that immigrant in the upper left)

> he can't even get his propaganda straight

What paper is it? Let's see how Jewish her paymasters are.

thank you based american small business

It's business insider. I checked on google. The editor is a goy, Blodget, but he was convicted in a fraud scheme in 2002 and co-charged were David Levin and Harvey Kilstein. Very Jewish. The owner is Axel Springer corp, CEO is German although the largest shareholders are Goldman Sachs and Blackrock, both Jewish.

I'll give it to you and say it's a Mexican immigrant with non-Jewish paymasters. Ameribro was 7 for 8 if you don't stretch logic and bring up explain how Jews were behind the Hart-(Celler) act.

>bring up explain
autism

> he can't even get his propaganda straight
So do we only have our 3% GDP right now because the Jew journalists got us to take in another 70 million third world niggers to prop up the economy?

>it's a Mexican immigrant with non-Jewish paymasters.
Thank you.
And if anyone cares to believe me I grabbed every headline until I had enough and I was not looking for Jews.
It just so happened all but one was Jewish. What a coincidence.

That's right. Get a soda fountain and GAS THE JUICE

Die a little faster Moshi. If you could please.

This