THANK YOU CANADA

THANK YOU CANADA
For taking in all these immigrants that don't want to go home

amp.miamiherald.com/news/nation-world/national/article193890429.html?__twitter_impression=true

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-canada-immigration-deportation/canada-deported-hundreds-to-war-torn-countries-government-data-idUSKCN1BL0VB
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why the fuck is Canada such a racist bigoted country?

They aren't sending their best

Nah we Canadains larp as tolerant but if you actually look at whose coming here it aint your average shitskin. Its mostly highly educated, highly motivated workslaves that come here to have their soul sucked out for money.

Yet another progressive nation that doesn't walk its own talk on acceptance and tolerance. Proving yet again that diversity is just another word for cheap labor.

Wait, a year ago Canada asked them all to go there, what happened in that year?

I'm not gonna lie I actually like Trudeau.
He BTFOd the niggs and now the spics in no uncertain terms

No he didn't, Canada took in thousands of Haitians since last summer that fled the United States

And he deported most of them

He said as the chinaman buys his home and kicks him to the streets as a paki fills any job he could possibly ever wish to obtain

Yeah no shit. Canada talks big but takes less rapefugees than the US per capita

All the smart nogs are allowed to come here and yet their children are super fucking violent hm..

>le 56% brain capacity
If a Chinaman buys my house why am I on the street?
>Paki's took muh jawbs
Fuck my intended carrier of being a lifelong Tim Hortons clerk is now forever in vain.

Jewmericans are so desperate to divert attention away from their disgusting mongrel society that they'll say anything.

Didn’t think it was true. Then I found this.
reuters.com/article/us-canada-immigration-deportation/canada-deported-hundreds-to-war-torn-countries-government-data-idUSKCN1BL0VB
So what’s the point of grandstanding that they want the refugees, they get them, and then send them back? I know Canada has a pay to get citizenship program. Is it purely economic? If Jose can’t pay, they just ship him home?

Gentlemen... how do we con all the illegals in the US into making a run for Canada?

It's a divide-and-conquer tactic to get us to argue among ourselves instead of share info and brainstorm solutions.

Canada is actually sending politicians and running ad campaigns to DISCOURAGE them, if you read OP’s article.
You’d have to start an ad campaign in places like Arizona and California that counters the Canadian one currently operating.

Call them racist bigots for not wanting the 3rd world trash.

Because they aren't muslims.

It's just virtue signalling. Look up the reactions of feminists to the rapeugee crisis. They write off rape victims and believe rape is tolerable if it means more shitskins get to come in. Leftists don't practice what they preach, and they don't stick to their convictions. They can't care about others, only themselves.

They didn't think so many would actually come. They learned their lesson now they are saying don't come here.

He's not wrong. If you think the IRS are a bunch of cunts, then count your blessings you don't go through the CRA. A good chunk of the educated immigrants become some form of small business and the CRA violently rapes them with aggressive tax collection and late penalties to fund the welfare state.

Also Ontario just officially signed off on 15$ minimum wage by 2019, which is rough enough in its own for small business. But an influx of low skilled minimum wage nogs would go straight to Ontario for that 15$/he and assrape the infrastructure even further. At least Trudeau is drawing a line somewhere.