IS INDIA STUPID?

They ruined their new submarine in the most stupid way

warisboring.com/a-simple-mistake-knocked-indias-most-powerful-submarine-out-of-action-for-10-months/

SUPERPOWER2020

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9puDiItvJKE
timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/indian-tanks-crash-out-of-international-military-games-after-engine-troubles/articleshow/60036298.cms
indiatoday.intoday.in/story/iaf-lost-half-of-mig-fighter-jets-in-deadly-crashes/1/187061.html
businessinsider.com/uss-fitzgerald-crash-japanese-merchant-ship-2017-6
youtube.com/watch?v=Ag1o3koTLWM
youtube.com/watch?v=_6B9tBRFEeE
warisboring.com/a-simple-mistake-knocked-indias-most-powerful-submarine-out-of-action-for-10-months/
youtube.com/watch?v=mPne-q4ynts
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

cargo cult mentality. like niggers, they think invention by emulation without any kind of thought process will magically produce results.

this is why you see the majority of them being IT drones because they, like the yellow monkeys to the east of them, only work well taking orders.

su-poor-power

>like niggers, they think invention by emulation without any kind of thought process will magically produce results.
This. I have images in my head of chimps with AK47s thinking they are something better now.

I except nothing less out of a pajeet

Let’s not kid around here, it’s a septic tank not a sub.

fun fact, legal indian immigrants make more than white americans.

su-poo power

Summary. Poo left a hatch open on a god damn submarine and when that submarine got underway, you guessed it

Rumor has it poo subs have to ventilate their air every 2 hours

yes, because the smartest ranjeets left the shithole for better land. it isn't hard to figure out.

when the rest of the shithole os filled with untouchables and other outcastes then your retarded ass country won't get anywhere.

I wonder if it has a designated gantry for shitting?

Walking in NEW Delhi
You can find old Dehli too

youtu.be/9puDiItvJKE

hatch was left open so sailors could poo and have water conveniently wash it away..

India is a mistake.
How many fighter jets have they lost just to crashing?

What ahppened, they used it as a loo?

No, they are superhumans. Hindu ones I mean, not muslims. That's why we can't understand them.

Thats a big septic tank

The Indian military is a fucking joke.Honestly it would take the chinks maybe a day to completely decimate the northern divisions in the event of a conventional war scenario.Maybe sooner if its a combined Paki-PLA attack.
timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/indian-tanks-crash-out-of-international-military-games-after-engine-troubles/articleshow/60036298.cms
indiatoday.intoday.in/story/iaf-lost-half-of-mig-fighter-jets-in-deadly-crashes/1/187061.html

That's a big turd.

It wasn't a mistake, someone left that hatch open hoping to wash out all the floor shits that it had already collected during construction.

Lol watching a ground war between China and India taking place on the terrain between China and India would make our fucking day for years. It would not be quick and within a day or two they would be climbing over bodies to keep fighting.

>1 billion indians
>most shit in the street, incapable of basic tasks
>the smartest get to leave and escape to the USA
>HURR INDIANS ARE SUPERHUMANS, THEY MAKE THE MOST MONEY OUT OF EVERYONE
wow, congratulations. to be fair, at least future generations of Indians in the US won't be low caste street shitters so there's that

They shit it to the brim?

>Ignoring air power. Thinking this is still 1914. American education everybody

Apparently India doesn't have procedural compliance. You are supposed to have procedures out to fool-proof anything you do in port or at sea. Valve lineups are huge. Apparently, one wasn't done before going to sea. And it appears to be a valve connected to the diesel engine exhaust system.

Screen door on the hatch?

That is because you don't understand how much of a fucking joke the PLA is. Those faggots still communicate with flags instead of radios.

Most of our Fighter jets are of foreign origin and we have limited manufacturing capabilities. PLAAF uses indigenous Aircrafts so its easier for them to keep producing them during wartime.

I wish that were true user.

When it comes to fighting, any kind of fighting, indians are the lowest of the low. They even suck at every sport.

Indians have no humility, if someone makes a mustake they dont hold there hands up and fix it, they just pretend they difnt make a mistake

because they come to the country with generations of savings put into buying a texaco station and then claim all their income under the head of the household's name even though they have their entire extended family working for them illegally under tourist and student visas.

i will admit they are entrepreneurial and successful but it's greatly overstated.

Not every sport user but for a population the size of ours we really have underperformed in the field of sports

India performed very well in the Sino-Indian border wars

Eh I was just saying that there won't be no long drawn stalemate even with the Himalayas there. One side will breakthrough no matter what, although the casualties will be pretty high, unless there's a complete rout

(((You))) pic related

This is bant or k at best. How is this pol related again? It's been well documented that subhumans can't into modern warfare. Other than when the dinks get to go full rape of Nanking zerg rush with knock off weapons from people who can actually invent things shitskins can't fight without adult supervision. The only political repercussions of this is the degradation of India's nuclear deterrent.. seeing as this is only going to degrade into a bunch of cheap poo in loo jokes. This should get moved to bant.

Hurr Durr Indians are retarded but we cannot even steer a ship.
businessinsider.com/uss-fitzgerald-crash-japanese-merchant-ship-2017-6

Show your flag pajeet

That is true India. You're both shitty, both figuratively and in your countries case, literally. A large part of their air-force is still Mig-21 rip offs, their 5th gen aircraft don't work to quote Janes
>There are still a series of technical problems that need to be tackled [with the J-20 design], including the reliability of its WS-15 engines, [the aircraft's flight] control system, stealth coatings and hull materials, and infrared sensor
An India-China war will be decided on who Russia and the USA decide to back, which will be you. The PLA is still using thousands of Type 59 tanks and Type 63 APCs. The biggest issue though is China lacks logistics. The only area China really possess a superior military branch to India is the navy, but China lacks the logistics to use it to project power onto India. Plus India can get anti-ship missiles from Russia rather easily that would assist in coastal defense.

Thanks for choosing to back us poobro

Hi Rahul

Let me guess, they forgot to add lavatories.

>missing the obvious - pooper power

Imagine being stuck in that poo tube deep underwater for months.

On forgotten weapons there is a pakistani ak47 look alike that is a Bolt action

My dream is India and china genociding pakistan in armony

Indians are literal cancer, I wish they'd get nuked.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ag1o3koTLWM

for poo

I prefers this version :)

youtube.com/watch?v=_6B9tBRFEeE

so where do they poo when they are in the sub, do indian subs have built in streets?

"the Dindu"

>set instruction for navigation deck to issue a command to computer that boat is now in sail mode
>the computer shows if any hatch is left open

how fucking hard can that be

every fucking car on the planet nowadays tells you if a passenger did not put his seatbelt on, I thought things like that are super obvious in submarines

>warisboring.com/a-simple-mistake-knocked-indias-most-powerful-submarine-out-of-action-for-10-months/
I bet that submarine stinks like curry and curry scented farts.

God bless those indians

don't worry there is a designated shitting deck that is sealed at all times.

>MFW /INDOCHINA/ - GENERAL threads

You can take the poo out of the loo but you can’t take the loo out of the poo.

is this real? i didnt read the article

LMFAO

why would you build a 3 billion sub which doesn't autocheck if the hatch is closed xD xd

reminder indias iq is 82

Hey it's the submarine version of spectre

It reminds me of that old joke. How do you know it's an Italian submarine? It's the one with the screen doors.

Dang, didn't realize India had a submarine force. Paired with nuclear weapons, yikes.

Because subs, unlike boats, are extremely hard to build (and have work). Everything, dimentions, fit and finish has to be perfect, or it sinks (or won't sink).

On top of that it has to be crewed damn near perfectly, or it sinks. There is very little margin for error.

Why was Japan able to essentially read up, send some people overseas, import a few advisors - amd essentially catapult itself into innovation,

While Chinks and poos just ape technology

Just...
Quite hard, depending on what you ate and how long until the last dump you took

I wouldn't worry. It's probably so soddily built and thus noisy that you can hear it on hydrophone from New York Harbour.

The IJN was very heavily based on the Royal Navy (for obvious reasons). We even built several of their ships for them.

They did innovate themselves of course, but it's not like they did it all alone either.

Not as bad as the Sindhurakshak incident

so russia gave them a full set of badass designs for a SSBN and the poos decided to not only fabricate it using poos methods but some dopey poo left a hatch open. why am i not surprised in the least by this turn of events. i mean really.

I will pay for watch poo's do this in space

>someone left a hatch open
>submarine
How they even manage to live long enough to multiply is beyond belief.

Implying the poo in the loos and the chinks both have the logical ability to move entire divisions by air over the Himalayas

>American education everybody

youtube.com/watch?v=mPne-q4ynts

ffs

Is that a septic tank?

someone poo'ed on deck and the main engineer slipped on it and died.

infinitely superior conservative culture

>giving nuclear armed submarine technology to third worlders
The West's biggest mistake after gving guns to niggers

Lol. Navigating at sea is a lot more complicated than you think it is.
>56NM off yokosuka
So in a heavy traffic sea lane

Most merchant vessels are on AI and only follow basic navigation rules in international waters (ie turn right if you get too close is about it). But at the traffic density seen in sea lanes like yokosuka or in the red sea, by the time risk of collision appeared at 20min to point of closest approach, you would have too many other contacts with their own tracks blocking you off.
The merchant vessel can't pilot in extremis conditions because lol ai captain is asleep, and he was probably called on the bridge at 6m CPA to try and minimize damage (he cant with a ship that big)

Navigating at sea isn't based on steering but having a proper trained navigation officer that can make navigation plans for his division to execute way in advance by following radar tracks and assuming every merchant/military vessel is transmitting on AIS.

Not even
>Call out on general comms "rig for dive"
>trained crew carries out instruction
its lack of training/discipline
Even if there was an indicator, the same event would have happened.

Drain pumps which were probably overloaded

so poos are smart enough to build a working sub (with small margins of error) but they still can't build in an autocheck for the hatch ?

this makes no sense

>trying so hard to push your agenda
>japan, the land of weebs and degenerate animu

a better description is "perfectionist" or "dignity" culture

had they been conservatives they would systematically refused to modernize

virtues are political-free
tolerance is as much of a virtue as is modesty

The Indian military (and the country at large) is schizo. On the one hand, they are a major military power - 4th globally. On the other, pic related is their service rifle...

>major differences between the Russian-supplied design and indigenous fabrication

>the didpoo

China doesn't have enough domestic oil to move troops, materials or vehicles in a large scale war. And they cannot feed their troops once deployed (no oil and substandard agriculture). All India has to do is bomb the 3 gorges dam, game over.

Did someone poop in the reactor?

that's what they use as fuel. instead of splitting the atom they pinched the poo

Indochina is vietnam achmed

You don't hold your hands up otherwise you might get poo everywhere

It's not a matter of domestic oil, it's a matter of logistical capacity. That's the real stregnth of, for example, the Us military. The ability to get a shitload of men and materials, and then supply them from home long term, half a word away from home base.

Pic related. Few come close, and no one can match it. It's why your military is so eye wateringly expensive.

that's nothing.
you should see their latest version..poo grandees. Lol

Everyone knows you get more power when you fuse two poos together instead of trying to split one up

>ruined their new submarine in the most stupid way

At least one submarine has been destroyed because someone didn't flush the toilet correctly. (saw it on QI once so it must be true)

A problem India won't have.

It's called Poosion

Did they install a toilet by accident?

What's long and hard and has seamen in it? And why does India need one?