Does Sup Forums know what happened to this fag?

Does Sup Forums know what happened to this fag?

Other urls found in this thread:

farrahgray.com/nevada-student-charlottesville-photo-says-hes-not-angry-racist/
youtube.com/watch?v=JU_k_ZpbgVk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He married an Asian girl and moved to Portland Oregon. He owns a dry cleaners now.

He got replaced.

he finished edging and shot a huge load of teenage angst all over a swastika

Went back to his cushy desk job at the FBI

He got jumped..

Underrated post

Even if I was part of the so called "Alt Right" I would never show up to these things. Anyone here actually attend these?

totally not fbi

this

look how handsome mustache behind him is, yet this is the guy they put front and center in all the think pieces

got fired from his job at TGI Fridays

Got deported back to Croatia

farrahgray.com/nevada-student-charlottesville-photo-says-hes-not-angry-racist/

youtube.com/watch?v=JU_k_ZpbgVk

He's a qt

hes a homosex

Charlottesville was supposed to be a mass shooting and herald the end of gun rights, free speech, search and seizure rights, etc. The problem for the state was that white people are not as easy to trick into violence as niggers and spics. They all kept their cool with the exception of the kid who was under attack by an anti white mob and ended up squashing a fatty with his Dodge Challenger. (What the fuck!? Now I want to buy a challenger. They have conspiracy theory tier fuel saver technology on their low end automatics. Seriously look it up. It's fascinating stuff and a selling point on Dodge's website.)

But seriously, the state blundered so badly at Cville that they are angrily back at the drawing board, trying to figure out ways to get white males to snap and kill niggers so (((they))) can take all of our rights away.

/thread

:^)

He's bisexual

he still likes testicles

Tiki torch consulting and sales. It was a get-rich-quick scam all along.

The prom queen of every high school within 500 miles fb messaged him and at the moment hes getting is limp cock sucked bc he has emptied his epidydimis on every 10/10 girl as far as the eye can see. Chicks love superior...

I knew a few people from the alt right server who attended Charlottesville, they were okay, not FBI. I actually spoke to a lot of people who go their lives ruined as a result of going to Charlottesville too, one guy got fired and his family disowned him.

That was Obamas plan since 2012.

>tranvestites in bathrooms
>BLM
>Trayvon
>clock boy
>billions to Iran
>harriet Tubman 20
>destruction of the constitution
>userpation of the balance of power
>entryism into every single institution
>destruction of the rule of law.

The fucker was goading insurrection. And the kikes loved him for it.

He went on to become a ground breaking neurosurgeon.

Hello, Matt.

He went home to Stockton.

Was his name Peter by any chance?

He is on his way to become the next Adolf Hitler.

He secured the existence of his people and a future for white children.

No,he was just some guy's friend from Vanguard America. There was another guy I spoke to from the Southern Nationalist organization who was a big guy who I think was later employed by Richard Spencer as a security guard. He was literally just pushing antifa out the way with his shield and he fucking slammed that nigger that put up that gofundme.

Went back to herding the nigger cattle

we da reel nazis

Modern journalism ladies and gentlemen

stfu and bang yo momma, jew semen eater inbred motherfuckker.

>under attack
>he dindu nuffin he was just defending himself

Go fuck yourself

Gtfo commie nigger

Lol

Yes, every person that has the guts to do you what you donĀ“t is as Fb .i agent, sure

for a quick second I thought that was the TRX token logo on his shirt desu