Are the top caucasian athletes better than the top african athletes?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7qINzS8x0oE
espn.com/espn/page2/sportSkills?sort=nerve
youtube.com/watch?v=nmUJ2GfVkKY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Its an abnormally large enditement of pol that u fucking faggots dont find the question of racial physical dominance interesting. Kill yourselves.

More than half of all wrestling medals in olympics are taken by caucasian people.

Im a chechen with 7 years freestyle wrestling xp. ama

Whites are better at everything except running and jumping.

>pol
Back you go scum.

Chechens wrestlers are insane, up there with potato boxing gypsies

Sports are stupid waste of time. Go do some math faggots
>T.Chechen used to werstle 5 guys and win on a consistent basis

It varies depending on what sport.

Blacks dominate running for example, but whites dominate strength competitions. Blacks are over-represented in basketball but whites are over-represented in swimming.

When it comes to the winter olympics which are best olympics, most of the competitors are white.

Serbia, Greece, Spain have all beaten nigs in basketball before so we've even got them beat at their own game...caucasians are only good at fag sports like grabass wrestling otherwise they would win at team sports and sports that actually involve strategy. Caucasians are brainlets look at their lil baby foreheads and small craniums..pathetic

Sport is the best cure for degeneracy of body and soul. Who said you cant be smart and do sports.

>basketball
the most degenerate nigger sport where high is everything.

>team sport
is for faggots who will blame their team for shortcomings and not themselves.

those guys are on juice since they were five.

Yes. Caucasian athletes are way better. The niggers dont stand a chance.

And any sport that requires quick reflexes like boxing, badminton and ping pong.

The blacks in USA olympics basketball dominate unless there is some sort of circumstance. In 2004 they had very few veteran players. That was during Kobe's rape case....he didn't even play. The only other times they didn't get a gold was when they used college players.

I sense you have the worst experience when co-oping with other people.

did you see the pic i posted, they had Iverson and all the all stars minus Kobe when they lost on their home turf to Serbian in 2002, they had LEbron, Carmelo, and other stars when they lost in the olympics nice try apologist nigger try again

>>basketball
>the most degenerate nigger sport where high is everything.
True

>team sport
is for faggots who will blame their team for shortcomings and not themselves
Team sports require collective intelligence tho. That's like saying martial arts are only muscles and no brain.

OFCOURSHE!
Sage

implying war isnt a team sport
Caucasians good at war?
nah...they been run over by every empire throughout history as evidenced by their global petri dish DNA

>Im a chechen with 7 years freestyle wrestling xp. ama
Do Switzerland a favor and kill yourself.

We always have Hockey. Amirite?

The best soccer players of all time (minus Pele) are all white.

why would i mongoloid? Im logistics business owner and pay taxes, employ over 50+ swiss people. You mongoloid mutt can kys.

>intelligence in basketball, volleyball or football, biathlon.

No, just no. Just coordination and repetition.

The strongest weightlifter in the world right now is from the caucasus.

Messi could be Destiny's gifted brother.

how did you get asylum in Switzerland?

>muh rapebaby meme
It's the empires that assimilate people.

>caucasians good at war?
Quantity =/= quality. The russkis had a bigger army than the chechens had population, and it still took them 15 years and two wars to not even win the war. Armenians also fucking humiliated the azeris in the 90's.

You need wholeness of mind and body

From best to worst
Muscle Explosiveness
Black>White>Asian
Hand Eye Coordination
Asian>White>Black

Whites are the all-arounders.

The best slam dunker in the world is white, what are you talking about? youtu.be/7qINzS8x0oE

I am a naturalized citizen. I spent 12 years here as law abiding working citizen and got my paper. If my nation was not occupied by mongoloids I would never come here. Why do you ask.

Eh those studies I would not trust. I dont think it is that race dependent. Its just habit and culture dependent. Like africans can run long distance cos in africa they got nothing except running forward and etc.

The greatest sport in the world, the one that tests the limits of man the most, is boxing.

A sport that historically has been dominated by blacks.

>slam dunker
kek

>Hand Eye Coordination
>Asian>White>Black
Explains why ping pong is popular in China, I guess.

Depends on the sport.

>Wrestling
white

>Powerlifting
white

>sprinting
black

>hurdling
black

Thought Switzerland was one of the harder countries to get citizenship, but I guess nothing is too hard for us.

wow a sport that is limited to 1 discipline is the greatest sport in the world huh? nice...very good

>quick reflexes

Blacks do well in MMA and boxing. Take a look at American football and basketball, dominated by blacks. None of those sports require reflexes huh????

>enditement
Why do they keep hiring functionally illiterate shills?

There's appearently a big mix of whites and west africans(not blacks in general) in the top jumpers worldwide.
Sprinting is a different game.

The studies I've read emphasize anatomical factors in the nervous systems, muscle densities, etc., of different cultures. To me it is supported by how I see countless American sports dominated by certain groups, usually racially. Jews suck at all sports btw

> enditement

>Jews suck at all sports

Not chess, famalam.

>Like africans can run long distance cos in africa they got nothing except running forward and etc.
It's because of a genetic split in the sub-saharan african population. The "big nigger" types with full lipps and huge muscles are the western african types. The got "fast" muscle fibers which gives them punch hard but get tired fast. The wastern types (Horn of Africa, Kenya etc.) are the thin, curly-haired, types. They got no power, but really good stamina. The latter are the ones winning the marathons.

Yes its very hard. I would say hardest to get in the world.

Thats a question of time. Now we got out of close USSR and the wars dont bother our lands. Blacks will also get btfo by caucasians. In Boxing there are already 2 champions, Murad Gassiev and Artur Beterbiev. And in mma there are literally countless good fighters. Give it 5-10 years there will be only us in there and americans will need to find another sport for masses.

In strength yes, look at all strongman competitions

no.

espn.com/espn/page2/sportSkills?sort=nerve

Holy shit, I type like a fucking retard. It's four hours past my bedtime kek.

youtube.com/watch?v=nmUJ2GfVkKY

Yes, the myth that blacks are better is a meme. a White man still holds the world record for Triple Jump.

Olympic weightlifting requires explosive oubursts of power and overall strength and coordination and flexibility.
All of the top weightlifters in the world right now are euroasian.

I can tell in your 2 sentences how loose a grip you have on reality. It's fucking nuts. I can't believe I was ever a lefty.

READ

It’s been dominated by yanks who happen to have a negro fetish.

yep. But then again. people from those countries do the sport that is easily availiable to them. Like biathlon in norway. Football in brazil and etc. What sport did africans do in their cultures apart from running?

American sports are a bad measure. With your scholarships and insistence that blacks are people means blacks punch well above their weight. That and roiding teens.

this. Majority of those studies are done in the US. Where blacks have a much bigger incentive to do sports.