Wew lad. This picture is a very good representation of what's going on. How do you guys still support this mad man

Wew lad. This picture is a very good representation of what's going on. How do you guys still support this mad man
>"Throughout my life, my two greatest assets have been mental stability and being, like, really smart,"
I know 10 year olds with a greater command of the English language

Congratulations, you are Trump's useful idiot.

Trump is a faggot that is true, but then again, so are you.

faggot

What's wrong with you guys? If anyone else spoke like that wouldn't you agree he's a retard?

>current year
>still not even understanding Trump's 2D chess
anglo-mutt confirmed

>>current year
>>still not even understanding Trump's 2D chess
>anglo-mutt confirmed
So making yourself look like an idiot to the world is evidence of Trump's supreme intelligence?
Brilliant!

>"Throughout my life, my two greatest assets have been mental stability and being, like, really smart,"

When did the dotard say this? I'd love to watch it.

ok nigger, i feel sorry for you so let me egsplain
>Trump posts dumb shit
>liberal faggots: REEEEE HOW CAN THIS MAN BE A PRESIDENT? AAAAAAAAAAA
>few days later liberal faggots are still posting shit and talking about it
>meanwhile Trump does something good for US and the world in general while in a good mood from all the butthurt, driving them crazier and crazier further showing people how insane the left is
It's all very innocent, but it's not. Left will burn like shit.

I like to think about the massive intelligence difference between those two birds

2017 was a great year though.

I support chaos and lulz. President Trump has provided much of both. I also support lowering taxes and slashing regulations.

I didn't even say it. He sat down. Thought about it. Typed it out. Spell checked it. Then clicked tweet.
Oh yeah. Trumps the le master troll. Wow.
>I like to think about the massive intelligence difference between those two birds
Agreed. Its usually the stupidest ones that are the loudest.

so edgy

He knows how to speak the lingua franca of his constituency.

"I'm an excellent driver"
"5 o'clock,time for Wapner"
"I'm counting cards"
" I buy my underwear at K-mart"

THE DOnTARD is a VERY fart smeller-
Believe me.
Like,'ya nieu?

Are you alright?

>>be you
>>don't follow Trump's Twitter feed, never seen a Trump Tweet
>>Believe CNN's made up Trump tweet
>>Make thread on internet'asshole populated by insignificant autistic children
>>Believe this action constitutes the revolution
>>Call Trump dumb

Oh dear... Where have you been. They tweets done IRS rounds for days

>he's a billionaire and the president and has boosted our economy better than any president in the past fifty years but he's dumb because he speaks badly!

Sorry, you have to be 25 or older to post on this board.

Turned 25 2 months ago ;^)

HOW COULD THIS BE HAPPENING
HOW IS EVERYONE TURNING 25 NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

How do you retards not understand that Trump openly mocking you? You take the bait every fucking time and still don't understand.

>Trump has helped the economy better than any other president in the past fifty years
How did he do this without passing a budget? NONE of his fiscal policies have been enacted. We are still operating on Obama's economy until Trump can get SOMETHING through Congress besides a tax bill that will add TRILLIONS to the deficit!

Do you not understand how things work? Economies operate on future expectations. When a nigger that hates the free market is running the country they're hesitant to take financial risks.

Yes he is an idiot, but it is still better with a benign fool than an evil genious

Based.
You are still fucking triggered