Women Should not have rights, it fucks with the neutral order...

Women Should not have rights, it fucks with the neutral order, they should be subservient to their husbands at all times. as soon as they gave women the vote, America has gotten fucked sideways ever since.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/156225796/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

t. permavirgin

We should rename this thread to permavirgin general /pvg/

Lol the virgin rage is real

>Women Should not have rights, it fucks with the neutral order, they should be subservient to their husbands at all times
Das rite. A cunt(I don't call them "women") must should always be owned by a man, when she is a child her father owns her until he has her married and passes ownership of her to her husband.
>feminist faggots getting mad at the truth
Typical.

>neutral order

>This is what cucks actually believe
The decline in the status of the United States directly correlates with women getting the franchise.

Kill yourself you little bitch

Yes, women are not people at all, like shitskins

>implying they dont like it that way
I mean they look like a slave or a dog without a lash
Why do westerners insist that women are not objects?

t. incell

you can fap to your 2d waifu anytime now. Don't forget to lick Mein Kampf

Sorry I can't hear you over your entire people being a footnote in history

>says cuck who got destroyed and ass raped by literal niggers
Master race my ass

>I created nothing and think I have the right to criticism those that built the world
kek

>built the world
>nazis only redpilled the rest of the world that whites need to be eradicated
stormfags literally are white niggers

It doesn't matter if women have rights or not. Their nature is surrender. They are naturally subservient. These days they hide that behind being a "strong modern independent" woman to fit in with mainstream culture, sure, but my experience is that they get rid of that disguise faster than you can believe once you're alone with them.

Go back to living in a shithole nigger. Your time will come

The more time you spend with women the more you realise they are incapable of logical thinking. They always, ALWAYS, bring their feelings into the decision making process. That is because to a woman, there is no difference between rationality and feelings.

Anyone has her name? I need to search for her feet.

My question is who defines the natural order? Marriage doesnt exist the natural order outside of some species (swans for example).
Youre jusr saying things without citations.

What exactly is the difference between the alt-right and radical Islam? Besides the beards and robes obviously...

hello /r9k/ , how do you like fucking your sex doll? Does the scale still read --:-- because you are too fat?

The more you women you are with, the more you will realize what OP said was true

This was common sense for 99% of human civilization

Race, jesus not that hard of a question.

W E W

>your time will come
OOOOOOH MYYYYYY GOOOOD ME SOOOOOO SCAWED. SHEEEEEEEEEIT NIGGA

Sure thing soyboy

You know how I know you're all women? Because you're attacking him in a social way. You're trying to undermine his argument and shame him into silence by accusing him of being something that is considered a negative thing (an adult male virgin). Yes, it's an ad-hominem and men use them too, but here the ad-hominem you all are trying to use is explicitly feminine in nature. It's specifically the exact kind of personal attack a woman would use; social shaming.
>tldr: you're all butt mad roasties, and it's painfully obvious

That's almost comforting. When we lose the fight and islam takes our countries over, it will be still better than now, it's traditionalist after all. At least everyone of us could get a few sandnigger wives. Still I'd prrfer to be traditionalist in my own culture and keep our genes white ;) .
Well and I like pork and alcohol.

that's not a boy

Nice argument you have there

Yeah we need to roll back feminism as best we can.

The mods need to start pruning these shill threads. Its getting ridiculous. Take this virgin shit back to r9k.

He looks younger than her.
Imagine yourself disciplining your hot mom weeew

>you are all butt mad roasties, and it's painfully obvious
Sure thing mutt

>t. mutt

This

And you can see that they crave being controlled and used, consciously or not

This. Women reveal themselves by attacking social status explicitly

You should have no rights for being a giant faggot, america got fucked by retard men that thought it was good idea to export industry and import low wage service labor.

This is your own fault, stop being a faggot by blaming women.

>I don't like it
>that means it needs to be stopped
Fuck off. Just because you don't like the truth doesn't mean it's a "shill" thread.

mur dur archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/156225796/

Non property tax paying people's should not have the vote. Women's suffrage and entering the workplace is one of the main reasons why the West is so fucked right now. Even so called "based" women will vote in the interest of the Jew enough to doom any nation that gives them the vote.

I have been spanking my wife for misbehavior since shortly after we first met. It began as standard sex play while we were just dating, but over the years she became more and more submissive in general and at some point I decided to start spanking her whenever I felt she deserved it. I've been disciplining her ever since and I run the show in our marriage.

Non-argument from a non-country filled with non-people.

>I HATE WOMEN BECAUSE I AM A MANLET VIRGIN
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

t. shareblue

Before you Reddit sluts read my argument, im happily engaged...so fuck off back to where you came from if you think you're going to make an argument based on sexual insults.

Women follow the pack blindly and are bred to survive in large groups, as we've noticed during the 2016 election where cunts all over the country were voting Clinton, but if you asked them what one of her policies were or what was in her classified emails, they wouldn't know fuck all. They're grown children looking for their second father(group leader). It is what it is.

>WHAAAAA, women dis women dat nigga, don you undestan?
Seriously, if you weren't a 56% maybe women would even look at you
>muh j00z
fuck off weak faggots
>b-b-b-b-but my high IQ muh patterns, i am on Sup Forums
if you had a high IQ you'd never be on this board

>western culture gets fucked by refugees and immigrants
>immigrants are justified by declining birthrate
>Birthrate is declining, because women work with one kid, instead of staying home with many kids

really makes you think

>women follow the pack blindly
so become a leader then, stop whining like a little mutt-bitch on a japanese forum.

> Wimmenz be children....
> Stronk leeder
> Hurr durr emails
All men are herd animals, can barely read and have no fucking clue what the policies of their party is. Because people are faggots like you.

Men use emotions like women, aren't rational by a fucking mile. They just care about different shit than women, you have to be seriously limited in life to not realize this.

>Men use emotions like women, aren't rational by a fucking mile. They just care about different shit than women, you have to be seriously limited in life to not realize this.

Modern men tend to, yes. But if they were brought up correctly they wouldn't be emotional

Not an argument, roasties.

Can you provide any sources for your statement?

sounds like the Alt Right to me

This is why women should not be allowed to vote.

30yr old Bulgarian shitposter dude, actually.
I outed him as he is, an incel. Permavirgin with rage. Stay mad.

The nice thing about American and European societies is that, to a degree substantially more than any other, they're enormous feedback loops.

If something doesn't work, it'll eventually correct itself.

well they do. its best to get over this and train them to be submissive now

Imagining what these people look like...

op is correct took me the first few girlfriends to realize women like to get treated like shit fuck them whenever you feel like it smack them put them down don't let a girl be in charge of your relationship

You are a bunch of fruitballs raised by your single mother.
Take off those soygoggles, you brainwashed wits.

>My wife sucks my dick sometimes and she smiles alot, I have a reason to defend her on an online image board because sometimes she makes me feel emotional :)

you are no different than women, you shouldn't be able to vote either.

>single mother
>in Bulgaria
We have strong family values unlike you, Hans.

>We have strong family values unlike you, Hans.
And divorce rates almost half the size of your ego.

Nice "hint of an argument", though.

State is your daddy now bois

Saw someone saying facesitting is femdom- comparing it to pegging and cock cages. I hate femdom but love women sitting on my face. I love sucking toes too- in fact if a woman sucked a man's toes I'd consider it the same as her pegging him.
I'm confused.

Lmao Sup Forums eternally BTFO by roasties

Politics should not affect your sexual life...

Not to dwell on toe sucking, but, If a guy sucks a womans toes, she's dominating him as a woman does a man and he's dominating her as a man does a woman.
Don't see why men and women can't be dominant at the same time in different ways.
That being said if a woman sucked a guys toes I'd want to kill them both-

The less rights women will have, the more responsibility we will have to carry.
I argue that femdom will face a significant increase after a proposed oppression will come into place.

Reversed powerplay will become a novelty.